/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Help.... Relationship issue

buddy1
07-13-2010, 07:51 PM
Well hi guys, its been such a long time since i last logged in i almost forgot the password! Haha! Right i have a serious issue, for the guys that dont remember, i met another guy, after the kids dad left (who may i add hasnt contacted me since christmas!) Shaz and i are now married, we got married on my birthday in march, everything was perfect until about 45 minutes ago..... He's taken the animals to the cinema and for dinner so i could have a rest they have been on a sugar rush since 5:30 this morning and im dead on my feet so appreciated it!

I was cooking myself some food and there was a knock at the door, thinking my peace was shattered i opened the door and there was a female ive never seen in my life who looked just as shocked to see me as i was to see her, asked if shiraz was around, now i know all of his family (apart from the ones in pakistan) and i have never seen her ever ever ever!

So i told her had taken OUR children out, she looked puzzled, asked if i could help her with anything and explained i was his wife, she snapped No and ran back to her car and drove
off. I dont know what to think, who is she where did she come from, what does she want with my husband? I dont want him to think i dont trust him. But what or how do i approach this!?

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Rhubarb Tart
07-13-2010, 09:56 PM
Salam
He's taken the animals to the cinema and for dinner so i could have a rest they have been on a sugar rush since 5:30 this morning and im dead on my feet so appreciated it!
LOL animals?

Maybe that was his wife!?!

That is only explanation I can think of for her being so shocked once you told her you were his wife. Speak to your husband about this. I don’t think any of us can help.

Cabdullahi
07-13-2010, 10:23 PM
this would make a sick hollywood thriller either that or a good episode of eastenders

Banu_Hashim
07-13-2010, 11:52 PM
^ lol, ehrm... anyways... speak to your husband, asap. It's probably nothing, but just check with him to make sure.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
جوري
07-14-2010, 12:49 AM
Maybe it is just someone from his past playing a stupid albeit cruel trick on you.. why not wait until he comes home and confront him?

I rather think it would make a bollywood thriller not a Hollywood one

glo
07-14-2010, 03:41 AM
Hi Buddy

Welcome back to the forum. :)

My advice is that you must speak to your husband about this. Wait for a good time, when the children are in bed and you are both relaxed and comfortable.

The reaction you are describing in your mystery visitor sounds very strange indeed.
This is not about you not trusting your husband, this is about you needing some answers to some questions.
As others have said, there may be a harmless explanation for all this - but it is important that you find out the truth.
Don't let this fester, because it might lead to distrust and bitterness between you in the long run.

Do you have any details about the woman? Did she say her name? Do you know what car she drove? Where she was from?

Speak to your husband as soon as you can.
I hope and pray that all goes well.

Ansariyah
07-14-2010, 10:06 AM
I think only ur husband has the answers ur seeking, speak to him.

Cabdullahi
07-14-2010, 10:20 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by τhε ṿαlε'ṡ lïlÿ
Maybe it is just someone from his past playing a stupid albeit cruel trick on you.. why not wait until he comes home and confront him?

I rather think it would make a bollywood thriller not a Hollywood one
classic! i never thought of that with the names being shaz and shiraz

Amat Allah
07-14-2010, 10:36 AM
our sweet sister glo is right ...

clear your mind and try to talk with your husband calmly and wisely without drawing any doubts and suspicions and listen to him well and carefully untill the end of his speech to not misunderstand him...

may Allah lead your way to the path of the endless happiness...Ameen

Islami
07-14-2010, 01:29 PM
well , talking is always a good thing in a relationship . . . you better have a talk with your husband . . . !!!

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!