/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Student caught painting Swastikas on own door then claiming Anti-semitism

nousername
07-14-2010, 08:00 AM
This video shows a news report about one girl at a George Washington University in America who claimed to be a victim of antisemitism

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
glo
07-14-2010, 08:23 AM
What strange behaviour!
Perhaps she is attention-seeking?
(At least she didn't tried to point the finger of blame at anybody in particular)

Alpha Dude
07-14-2010, 08:29 AM
Snap. What I was going to say lol.

aadil77
07-14-2010, 09:40 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by glo
What strange behaviour!
(At least she didn't tried to point the finger of blame at anybody in particular)
or trying to victimise herself and stir up hatred, typical of zionist behaviour

I wonder if there is a large number of muslims around her area

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Ramadhan
07-14-2010, 09:54 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by aadil77

Exactly!

Victimizing one self to profit from it.

Hmm... sounds so familiar! I wonder which particular group of people that has repeatedly done it throughout history....

glo
07-14-2010, 10:27 AM

Well, I noticed that a muslimah walked past behind the reporter.

With regards to wanting to stir up hatred, that's why I mentioned that the Jewish girl didn't seem to point the finger of blame at anybody or any group. Seems to me that might be something she might have done if spreading hatred had been her intention.

Of course, only she knows what her intentions were. Whatever it is, I hope she gets herself sorted out!

S<Chowdhury
07-14-2010, 11:24 AM
LOL FBI needed because Swastikas kept appearing on her door how over dramatic and silly .....wish the FBI responded when i use to get bricks through the window from racial hatred.........

Rhubarb Tart
07-14-2010, 12:09 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by S<Chowdhury
LOL FBI needed because Swastikas kept appearing on her door how over dramatic and silly .....wish the FBI responded when i use to get bricks through the window from racial hatred.........
I was thinking the same, FBI you know!!!

CIA would be all over the place in London, if they were to do the same! LOL!!

The woman needs psychological help.

Predator
07-14-2010, 12:53 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by naidamar
Exactly!

Victimizing one self to profit from it.

Hmm... sounds so familiar! I wonder which particular group of people that has repeatedly done it throughout history....
Hitler said in his book "My Struggle": I could have annnihilated all Jews in the world, but I left some of them so you will know why I was killing them!

Now we know why. =)

Woodrow
07-14-2010, 01:18 PM

GWU probabably has the largest number of Muslim students of any University in the USA. Their Islamic Studies Department is gaining world recognition. The Department head Dr. Seyyed Hossein Nasr is quite prominent and seems to have quite a good reputation as an Islamic scholar. The GMU Muslim Student Union is one of the oldest, largest and most active in the USA.

some General information about GMU can be found here: http://www.gwmsa.com/web/

Rhubarb Tart
07-14-2010, 01:34 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Airforce
Hitler said in his book "My Struggle": I could have annnihilated all Jews in the world, but I left some of them so you will know why I was killing them!

Now we know why. =)
Sympathising with Hitler is disgusting..

It really is..brother

He would have your behind in the gas chambers too.

aadil77
07-14-2010, 04:50 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by glo
Well, I noticed that a muslimah walked past behind the reporter.

With regards to wanting to stir up hatred, that's why I mentioned that the Jewish girl didn't seem to point the finger of blame at anybody or any group. Seems to me that might be something she might have done if spreading hatred had been her intention.

Of course, only she knows what her intentions were. Whatever it is, I hope she gets herself sorted out!
Turns out I was right, like brother woodrow just pointed out, that uni possibly has the largest number of muslims from any US uni, so if someone was to do something like that you wouldn't really have to point your finger at someone - it would be pretty obvious who would be to blame

Its blatantly obvious she had something against the muslims over there - she was trying to make the news and spread hatred

aadil77
07-14-2010, 04:53 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Woodrow
GWU probabably has the largest number of Muslim students of any University in the USA. Their Islamic Studies Department is gaining world recognition. The Department head Dr. Seyyed Hossein Nasr is quite prominent and seems to have quite a good reputation as an Islamic scholar. The GMU Muslim Student Union is one of the oldest, largest and most active in the USA.

some General information about GMU can be found here: http://www.gwmsa.com/web/
Well that explains it, thanks

Asiyah3
07-14-2010, 05:21 PM
Can't say I'm surprised. :rollseyes

Dagless
07-14-2010, 05:45 PM
This is such an old story! (2007)

Muezzin
07-14-2010, 05:49 PM
What stupid behaviour she exhibited.

Now we know why. =)
Please tell me you're joking.

Tacitly condoning genocide is not a part of Islam.

nousername
07-14-2010, 05:54 PM

Yes their are alhamdulilah! their are loads in the Washington dc/Virginia/Maryland area.

nousername
07-14-2010, 05:58 PM

Now we know why. =)
I wouldn't be so quick to praise Hitler. He would have killed you too as you are not the correct religion or probably the right race. And genocide is somthing that a Muslim would never do, and in fact, Muslims have been subjects to this crime against humanity ( Bosnia, Darfur, etc)

جوري
07-14-2010, 06:56 PM
I went to that uni.. yes lots of Muslims there..

:w:

cat eyes
07-14-2010, 07:27 PM

This might be the case but we don't know. it does not mean every jew is bad bro and are constantly trying to make a muslims life miserable and there was no muslims even mentioned in this vid. jew's revert to islam too you know

format_quote Originally Posted by sweet106
The woman needs psychological help.
yes she needs psychological help. we should thank Allah that all of you here don't have any mental conditions

its a very bad place to be in.

aadil77
07-15-2010, 08:20 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by cat eyes
This might be the case but we don't know. it does not mean every jew is bad bro and are constantly trying to make a muslims life miserable and there was no muslims even mentioned in this vid. jew's revert to islam too you know
Which is why no where did I mention the word 'jew' :hiding:

This was a snidy little zionist **tch who knew that by faking racist attacks against herself she could get the blame on the large muslim population present over there.

lets not stick our heads in the sand - it makes perfect sense

Woodrow
07-15-2010, 09:44 AM
Which is why no where did I mention the word 'jew' :hiding:

This was a snidy little zionist **tch who knew that by faking racist attacks against herself she could get the blame on the large muslim population present over there.

lets not stick our heads in the sand - it makes perfect sense
There is a difference between Judaism and Zionism. While some Jews are Zionists, many if not most are not. The girl is either suffering from an emotional disorder or is a zionist. I will be kind and until I know from facts I will assume the girl has some severe mental disorders.

titus
07-15-2010, 01:20 PM
Which is why no where did I mention the word 'jew'

How do you know she is a Zionist? Her thoughts on Israel were not mentioned anywhere in that video.

aadil77
07-15-2010, 01:53 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by titus
How do you know she is a Zionist? Her thoughts on Israel were not mentioned anywhere in that video.
Its a trend amongst zionists to victimise themselves using a number of means, including playing the holocaust card

Orthodox jews seem to have more sense

yahia12
07-15-2010, 10:35 PM
no matter who it is ,its terrible what happened. i hope some of you guys really dont symphatises with hitler or related to nazis. it doesnt belong in islam.

glo
07-16-2010, 01:34 PM
Thank you to all who have spoken out so clearly and loudly against that Hitler quote!
It is important to make very clear that this is not the Islamic way.
The last thing we need is non-Muslims coming away from this forum, thinking that Muslims sympathise with Hitler and his or any other Nazi methods!

It might be obvious to many, but it's good to see it being said openly and clearly. :rock:

BoredAgnostic
07-16-2010, 04:29 PM
I lol'd when I heard this..most likely she was trying to incite.

And yep, I live in the northern Virginia area and visit D.C. a good bit, a lot of Muslims here.

glo
07-16-2010, 04:30 PM
^
It would be really interesting to hear the view of people who are actually on campus, BA!

BoredAgnostic
07-16-2010, 04:34 PM

Now we know why. =)
You're sick.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!