/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Does anybody know the name of this Qari?

Amat Allah
07-15-2010, 11:06 AM

please tell me if you know this recitor`s name and where to find all of his recitations...

May Allah love you all Ameeeeeeeeeeeen:statisfie

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Insecured soul
07-15-2010, 05:39 PM
Very nice voice but dont know the reciter :(

BintAbee
07-15-2010, 07:00 PM
The recitor is Sheikh Yoosuf Abkar (يوسف ابكر) :)

Ukhty, if you search on google, you'll find many recitations by him, but I don't think there's full Quraan recording by him available

You can check this link for recitations of Sura Hood and Yaaseen and dua by him > http://www.mazameer.com/vb/t108938.html

Amat Allah
07-16-2010, 09:50 AM
Wallahi you made me happy so happy... May Allah fill your heart with the endless Taq`wa Imaan happiness peace comfort love of Allah and satisfaction always and for ever till you meet the Lord of Al A`aalameen and all the Ummah...Ameeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeen

Jazakum Allahu khairan my noble and respected brother ...May Allah love you and reward you with the best always and for ever an all the Ummah...Ameeeeeeeeeeeeeeen

sub`haan Allah this Qari is an Imam of a masjid living in the same city that I live in...

here you are another recitation for him which cooling the heart , May Allah be pleased with him and bless this amazing voice of him always and for ever Ameeeeeeeen

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
BintAbee
07-16-2010, 11:02 AM
Ameen! Jazakillah Khair for sharing that recitation. It was beautiful, Masha Allah!

Amat Allah
07-16-2010, 11:04 AM
you too Ameeeen...

Snowflake
07-16-2010, 01:31 PM
Ya Allah ukhti! If you find Sheikh Yoosuf Abkar's recitation & voice beautiful, you've just got to hear Shaykh abu bakr al shatri! lol :-[

As it's Friday, why not start with listening to his recitation of Surah al Kahf :statisfie

http://quranicaudio.com/stream.m3u/491

~Raindrop~
07-16-2010, 01:43 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Amat Allah

here you are another recitation for him which cooling the heart , May Allah be pleased with him and bless this amazing voice of him always and for ever Ameeeeeeeen
Ameen thumma Ameen
This was amazing :cry:

Nooh alayhis salam's pain is so vivid in this recitation :cry:

Amat Allah
07-16-2010, 08:24 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Scents of Jannah
Ya Allah ukhti! If you find Sheikh Yoosuf Abkar's recitation & voice beautiful, you've just got to hear Shaykh abu bakr al shatri! lol :-[

As it's Friday, why not start with listening to his recitation of Surah al Kahf :statisfie

http://quranicaudio.com/stream.m3u/491

ma shaa Allah May Allah bless him and you my sweet heart and reward you both with Al Firdaws without being reckoning Ameeen

format_quote Originally Posted by aisha
Ameen thumma Ameen
This was amazing :cry:

Nooh alayhis salam's pain is so vivid in this recitation :cry:
Sub`haan Allah he was calling his people for 950 years and only few peopel believe but he was so patient peace and blessings of Allah be upon him May Allah reward us with Al firdaws without being reckoning to be with Allah see Him and Praise Him and to be with all the prophets and messengers peace and blessings of Allah be upon them all and all angels and pious people Ya Rabb Ameeeeeeeeeeen

May Allah love you my dear sister Ameeeeeeeeeeeen

hassanzaman
07-30-2010, 04:22 PM
JazakAllah hu khairen

Amat Allah
07-31-2010, 11:21 AM
Wa Iyakum my respected and noble brother, May Allah reward you with Al Firdaws without being reckoning and all the Ummah Ameeeen

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!