/* */

PDA

View Full Version : explaining myself.

Ummu Sufyaan
07-15-2010, 12:31 PM
:sl:
im sure we can all figure out the reason i have opened a thread specifically to reply to this one. http://www.islamicboard.com/general/...acking-me.html

hmm uktee, i dont know if this was a thread inspired by what on between us 2 in another thread, but lest it is, im going to explain myself. the reason why i got my wits out was because when all other methods of trying to get a certain point a cross to you went down hill, i resorted to what i usually do and that is try to implement another method.

I personally believe there are certain ways to get through to people and if a particular way i maybe implementing ISNT getting through to that person, i will change my "tactic" and implement another means i believe may get through to them better-in this case being more direct and not implementing kindness im all honesty i tried being nice, i tired to get my point across by being nice, but then it was basically implied that it was pointless, so i changed.

i don't do this in attempt to get peoples ideas and view to conform to mine but rather inshallah it is an effort of trying to correct people none-the-less.

usually i believe correcting people/giving dawah is meant to be done with kindness and if that isnt working, then perhaps its time to try something else.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!