/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Treasure

azizz
07-16-2010, 09:51 AM
عن أبي أمامة رضي الله عنه قال رآني النبي صلى الله عليه وسلم وأنا أحرك شفتي فقال لي " بأي شيء تحرك شفتيك يا أبا أمامة " فقلت أذكر الله يا رسول الله فقال " ألا أخبرك بأكثر وأفضل من ذكرك بالليل والنهار " قلت بلى يا رسول الله قال
" تقول سبحان الله عدد ما خلق سبحان الله ملء ما خلق سبحان الله عدد ما في الأرض سبحان الله ملء ما في الأرض والسماء سبحان الله عدد ما أحصى كتابه سبحان الله ملء ما أحصى كتابه سبحان الله عدد كل شيء سبحان الله ملء كل شيء ، الحمد لله عدد ما خلق والحمد لله ملء ما خلق والحمد لله عدد ما في الأرض والسماء والحمد لله ملء ما في الأرض والسماء والحمد لله عدد ما أحصى كتابه والحمد لله ملء ما أحصى كتابه والحمد لله عدد كل شيء والحمد لله ملء كل شيء "رواه أحمد والنسائي وبن خزيمة وبن حبان في صحيحيهما باختصار والحاكم وقال صحيح على شرط الشيخين وابن أبي الدنيا واللفظ له وصححه الألباني
Narrated Abu Umama al-Bahili :
The Prophet saw me when I were whispering, and The Prophet said " what is your whisper about O Abu Umama ? " I said I Praise Allah, The Prophet said : " would you like to tell you what is more and better than your Praise Allah whole the night and the day " I said yes O the Messenger of Allah ,
The Prophet said " says Subhan Allah ( Glory be to Allah) as the number of what Allah created , Subhan Allah ( Glory be to Allah) fill what Allah created , Subhan Allah ( Glory be to Allah) as the number of what in the earth , Subhan Allah ( Glory be to Allah) fill what in the earth and the sky , Subhan Allah ( Glory be to Allah) as the number of what his book counted , , Subhan Allah ( Glory be to Allah) fill what his book counted , Subhan Allah ( Glory be to Allah) as the number of every things , Subhan Allah ( Glory be to Allah) fill every things .
Alhamdu lillah (Praises be to Allah) as the number of what Allah created , Alhamdu lillah (Praises be to Allah) fill what Allah created, Alhamdu lillah (Praises be to Allah) as the number of what in the earth and the sky ,
, Alhamdu lillah (Praises be to Allah) fill what in the earth and the sky , Alhamdu lillah (Praises be to Allah) as the number of what his book counted , Alhamdu lillah (Praises be to Allah) fill what his book counted, Alhamdu lillah (Praises be to Allah) as the number of every things , , Alhamdu lillah (Praises be to Allah) fill every things " رواه أحمد والنسائي وبن خزيمة وبن حبان في صحيحيهما باختصار والحاكم وقال صحيح على شرط الشيخين وابن أبي الدنيا واللفظ له وصححه الألباني

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
marwen
07-16-2010, 09:57 AM
Jazaka Allahu Khayran for sharing brother ! this is very beneficial hadeeth.

__follower
07-16-2010, 12:48 PM
a very helpful article for every1 i think this .
thank u

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!