/* */

PDA

View Full Version : iv been sick, need dua

Insecured soul
07-16-2010, 07:33 PM
salaam alaikum brothers and sisters

iv been sick lately, fever, weakness, diarrhea, vomit

im on medication but its not helping that much, i feel i should be hospitalized but i dont want to go there, wish allah will take away these diseases, make dua for me pls

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Hamza Asadullah
07-17-2010, 11:26 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Adib Shaikh
salaam alaikum brothers and sisters

iv been sick lately, fever, weakness, diarrhea, vomit

im on medication but its not helping that much, i feel i should be hospitalized but i dont want to go there, wish allah will take away these diseases, make dua for me pls
Asalaamu Alaikum Wr Wb, my brother your illnss is certainly an expiation of sin for you. It maybe that those who are sick in the world come in front of Allah with less or no sin at all as oppose to if they were not tested as much. Be patient through this illness and you will wreak the rewards of your patience through loss of sin and gains in great rewards.

Dua by an ill person

Prophet Mohammad (SAW.) said that if an ill person recites the following dua forty times and dies in that illness, he will be rewarded as a martyr and if he regains his health, all his sins will be forgiven:

لَا إِلَهَ إِلَّا أَنْتَ سُبْحَانَكَ إِنِّي كُنْتُ مِنَ الظَّالِمِينَ

"There is none worthy of worship besides You O Allah, You are pure, I have oppressed my soul".

(Mustadrak)

In another hadith Prophet Mohammad (SAW.) said that if a person recites the following dua during his illness and dies, then the fire of Jahannam is forbidden for him.

(Hisnul Hasin from Trimidhi etc)

لَا إِلَهَ إِلَّا اللَّهُ وَاللَّهُ أَكْبَرُ لَا إِلَهَ إِلَّا اللَّهُ وَحْدَهُ لَا إِلَهَ إِلَّا اللَّهُ وَحْدَهُ لَا شَرِيكَ لَهُ لَا إِلَهَ إِلَّا اللَّهُ لَهُ الْمُلْكُ وَلَهُ الْحَمْدُ لَا إِلَهَ إِلَّا اللَّهُ وَلَا حَوْلَ وَلَا قُوَّةَ إِلَّا بِاللَّهِ

"There in none worthy of worship besides Allah, He is the greatest. There is none worthy of worship besides Allah, He is all by Himself.

There is none worthy of worship besides Allah. He has no partner with Him. His is the Kingdom and all Praise. He is the one to grant us the ability to save ourselves from sinning and to do good".

May Allah give you shifa and make this illness a means of you losing sins and gaining great rewards. Ameen

and Allah knows best in all matters

Amat Allah
07-17-2010, 11:38 AM
اسأل الله العظيم رب العرش العظيم ان يشفيك

marwen
07-17-2010, 12:11 PM
May Allah help you and heal you soon brother !

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Sawdah
07-17-2010, 12:27 PM
Ameen ot the duas above.

May Allah help you recover quickly. Ameen

Muslim Woman
07-17-2010, 12:39 PM
Salama

may Allah grants what is good for u , Ameen.

Abu Zainab
07-17-2010, 01:32 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Amat Allah
That was beautiful sis Amat Allah. Jazak Allaahi Khairan

Adib you can say this dua for yourself too...just change the last ك to ن

اسأل الله العظيم رب العرش العظيم ان يشفين

The sunnah is to say it 7 times.

Misz_Muslimah
07-17-2010, 04:08 PM
:wa: brother,
May Allah heal you and grant you a speedy recovery..ameen

Asiyah3
07-17-2010, 04:20 PM
^Allahumma ameen. May Allah make this an expiation of your sins and grant you a speedy recovery.

Insecured soul
07-18-2010, 12:45 PM
thank u so much for ur dua, brothers and sisters

im much better now alhamdolillah :)

Misz_Muslimah
07-18-2010, 02:52 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Adib Shaikh
thank u so much for ur dua, brothers and sisters

im much better now alhamdolillah :)
:sl:
Alhamdulilah you're better now..

Insecured soul
07-19-2010, 12:39 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Misz_Muslimah

:sl:
Alhamdulilah you're better now..

yes sister alhamdolillah

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!