/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Gems Reminder of Today

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5

Muslim Woman
07-16-2010, 11:04 PM
:sl:

Tell your friends and family members that Ramadan is coming and take the prepartions for the holy month .

Have u or they missed any fasting ? Then do it now before Ramadan starts .

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Caller الداعي
07-16-2010, 11:09 PM
jazakallah khr 4 reminder

Sawdah
07-17-2010, 01:59 AM
:wa:
JazakiAllah Khair for the important reminder sister.

Misz_Muslimah
07-17-2010, 04:20 PM
:wa: sis,
Jazaakalahu khayr for the reminder :)

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Muslim Woman
07-17-2010, 11:00 PM
Salaam Alaykum;

If have not missed compulsory fasting , you can do some extra / nafal fasting now . Remember us in ur dua while breaking the fast

__follower
07-18-2010, 12:15 PM
ya
gud one
thanks for reminding

Muslim Woman
07-18-2010, 11:34 PM

Our duas / prayers are answered in many ways. So , don't feel frustrated if dua is not answered in the way u expected .

Only Allah knows what is better for us

Muslim Woman
07-20-2010, 05:13 AM
Salaam Alaykum

if u see a suitable job vacancy for someone u know , share it with him/her ; so that s/he can apply .

Also post it in the forum in Job Vacancy thread ; participants may need to know about the job.

Muslim Woman
07-21-2010, 01:31 AM
Salaam Alaykum

if u help anyone , don't expect gratitude from him/her . Help others to please Allah only.

Muslim Woman
07-22-2010, 12:08 AM
Salaam Alaykum

Dont answer when u are angry . Allow yourself some time to calm down.

marwen
07-22-2010, 12:24 AM
wow great thread mashallah ! Why didn't I see it before !
Very beneficial reminders here, just to get ready for ramadhan :thumbs_up
May Allah reward you for that and make it a source of hasanat for you sister Muslim Woman.

Muslim Woman
07-22-2010, 12:37 AM
Salaam bro

format_quote Originally Posted by marwen
wow great thread mashallah ! Why didn't I see it before !
Very beneficial reminders here, just to get ready for ramadhan :thumbs_up
May Allah reward you for that and make it a source of hasanat for you sister Muslim Woman.

In other forum , a bro started this thread and requested me to continue it as he will be out of city for 2 months . So , while posting there , I just thought , why not share it here also ?

thanks a lot for the dua br.Attachment 4129

Sawdah
07-22-2010, 03:03 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Muslim Woman
Salaam Alaykum

Dont answer when u are angry . Allow yourself some time to calm down.
Great reminder, may Allah reward you sis. :)

Muslim Woman
07-22-2010, 11:00 PM
Salaam Alaykum

don't make fun of others , they will be offended .

Muslim Woman
07-23-2010, 11:50 PM
Salaam Alaykum

buy Eid gifts before Ramadan ; so that u don't have to be busy in the blessed month for shopping , can offer extra prayer and gain rewards

Muslim Woman
07-25-2010, 03:24 AM
Salaam Alaykum

Don't watch movies , dramas on TV during holy Ramadan . Save time and spend it for extra salat and Quran recitation.

Sister Unknown
07-25-2010, 03:27 AM
Talk less.

JazzakAllahu Khayr

Help family, instead of being on forums...

Muslim Woman
07-26-2010, 01:55 AM
Salaam Alaykum

Don't try to please human being by disobeying Allah.

Muslim Woman
07-27-2010, 02:35 AM
Salaam Alaykum

Don't be tooo busy with life that u don't have time to think about hereafter.

Muslim Woman
07-29-2010, 04:06 AM
Salaam Alaykum

Don't make dua like this one: O Allah , give me patience and give it RIGHT NOW.

Sawdah
07-29-2010, 08:05 PM
^Aoudubillah, I pray I never make that kind of dua. :-\

JazakiAllah for the reminder.

Muslim Woman
07-30-2010, 05:11 AM
Salaam Alaykum

make dua like this : O Allah , increases me in faith , knowledge and patience.

Muslim Woman
08-01-2010, 05:50 AM
Salaam Alaykum

arrange a quiz on holy Quran or Quran recitation test for family members during Ramadan or on Eid day. I told my nephews and nieces and maids that they will get prizes for recitation of each ayat

Muslim Woman
08-02-2010, 11:14 PM
Salaam Alaykum

Don't leave any Fard/ compulsory Ibadat & other works to do for tomorrow if those can be done today.

Muslim Woman
08-03-2010, 11:26 PM
Salaam Alaykum

Time is limited in this world. So , don't waste it .

Muslim Woman
08-05-2010, 11:34 PM
Salaam Alaykum

Never tell yourself or anyone that Allah will never forgive the sin . If we repent sincerely , Allah assured us that we will find Him merciful . Alhamdulillah.

Muslim Woman
08-06-2010, 11:41 PM
Salaam Alaykum

Do not commit any sin with this hope that later u will repent . U may not live that long.

Vigno
08-07-2010, 04:13 AM
Asalamu Alekum

Or also, Allah might not accept your repentence, coz no one can fool Allah subhanahu wa taalah, repent with the thought that you will NEVER return to that sin again.
Jazakim Allah khiir.

Asalamu Alekum

Muslim Woman
08-08-2010, 12:13 AM
Salaam Alaykum

Many Muslims want to go for Hajj when become very old. So that they will die right after that as sinless and can go to Paradise. Pl. do not take such a wrong decision . Go for Hajj THIS YEAR if u can make it.

Vigno
08-08-2010, 03:56 PM
Asalamu Alekum

That's so right, no one knows when his or her time will come

Muslim Woman
08-09-2010, 07:39 AM
Salaam Alaykum

Sponsor a needy Qurane Hafizz during Ramadan.

Muslim Woman
08-11-2010, 03:59 AM
Salaam Alaykum

Do not have hot debates with other Muslims about moon sighting or other issues. Try to settle down issues peacefully .

Muslim Woman
08-12-2010, 05:08 PM
Salaam Alaykum

Let us think that this is our Last Ramadan. So , try to gain rewards in every possible ways. Let us cry and repent for all our past mistakes. May Allah accepts our repentance , Ameen.

Muslim Woman
08-13-2010, 10:46 PM
Salaam Alaykum

try to wake up a little earlier at late night. So that u can offer Tahajjud during the whole Ramadan

Muslim Woman
08-15-2010, 10:54 PM
Salaam Alaykum;

while buying Eid gifts for family members , buy one for an orphan or a poor kid in neighbourhood .

Muslim Woman
08-16-2010, 11:09 PM
Salaam Alaykum;

Too busy to think about death ? It may come to u unexpectedly . So , be prepared for it.

Muslim Woman
08-18-2010, 06:42 AM
Salaam Alaykum

Muslim brothers should offer salat in Jamaat/ congegration to get more rewards. Try to do it in holy Ramadan 5 times a day . InshaAllah u will be able to continue it after Ramadan.

Muslim Woman
08-19-2010, 10:48 PM
Salaam Alaykum

stop watching at least one of your favourite TV dramas/ serials in Ramadan.

Muslim Woman
08-20-2010, 11:02 PM
Salaam Alaykum

Pay your Zakat / poor due in Ramadan .

Muslim Woman
08-22-2010, 10:39 PM
Salaam Alaykum

Do not lie or backbite and spoil your fasting .

Muslim Woman
08-24-2010, 08:51 AM
Salaam Alaykum

don't spend much time in shopping or watching TV in the blessed
month . Instead offer nafal/ extra salat and recite Quran as much
as possible.

Muslim Woman
08-25-2010, 09:57 AM
Salaam Alaykum

If u have changed your life style positively for Ramadan ,
then show your gratitude to Allah and try to maintain it :)

Muslim Woman
08-26-2010, 11:36 PM
Salaam Alaykum

start learning any foreign language with the good intention that u will
spread the message of Islam in multi languages.

For non-Arabs, it's a good chance to learn the language of holy Quran.
Here is one link

(http://www.islamic-message.net/cims/default.aspx)

Snowflake
08-26-2010, 11:49 PM
MashaAllah great thread dear sister. May it be a source of immense reward for you and us. Ameen

Heard Yassir Fazaga saying, brothers should not laugh and joke about taking second wife in front of his wife for it can hurt her feelings. He called it being inconsiderate.

Ğħαrєєвαħ
08-30-2010, 02:57 PM
Aslaamu`Alaaykum

I thought id post an Ayah regarding greeting one!

"When you are greeted with a greeting, greet in return with what is better than it, or (at least) return it equally. Certainly, Allah is Ever a Careful Account Taker of all things. "[Al-Qur`aan:4-86]

Wa`Alaaykum Salaam

Muslim Woman
09-03-2010, 11:15 PM
Salaam Alaykum

while making sujud / prostration , ask Allah to make our
hard tests easy for us .

manaal
09-04-2010, 01:57 AM
^How do we say it in Arabic? Will "Allahumma yassir, ala thuassir" do?

scented blood
09-05-2010, 05:05 PM
Salaam Alaykum

Muslim brothers should offer salat in Jamaat/ congegration to get more rewards. Try to do it in holy Ramadan 5 times a day . InshaAllah u will be able to continue it after Ramadan.
Walkium Saalam

Excellent.

And for sisters to encourage their mahrams to get out and get to the masjid to pray thier salahs.

Muslim Woman
09-05-2010, 05:35 PM
Salaam

format_quote Originally Posted by manaal
^How do we say it in Arabic? Will "Allahumma yassir, ala thuassir" do?

Sorry sis ; don't know. I do it in my mother tongue . To my knowledge ,it's allowed to make dua in other languages. But InshaAllah i will try to find it out :)

Almighty Allah knows Best.

Muslim Woman
09-05-2010, 05:40 PM
Salaam Alaykum

Only 3/4 days are left :( Blessed month is passing out so quikcly . So , from now on , think every night could be Shabe Qadir .

Try to awake whole night and offer extra salat and recite Quran and make dua for your oppressed Muslims brothers & sisters in Iraq , Afghanistaan , Palesting , Kashmir and all participants of the forum.

scented blood
09-06-2010, 12:25 AM
Salaam

Sorry sis ; don't know. I do it in my mother tongue . To my knowledge ,it's allowed to make dua in other languages. But InshaAllah i will try to find it out :)

Almighty Allah knows Best.

Shaykh al-Islam Ibn Taymiyah said:

It is permissible to make du’aa’ in Arabic and in languages other than Arabic. Allaah knows the intention of the supplicant and what he wants, no matter what language he speaks, because He hears all the voices in all different languages, asking for all kinds of needs.

Majmoo’ al-Fataawa, 22/488-489.

manaal
09-06-2010, 07:38 AM
^ I know we can supplicate to Allah in any language but I thought that salah should be read only in Arabic. Am I wrong?

Muslim Woman
09-06-2010, 07:58 AM
Salaam sis

you are right . We must recite verses from Quran in Salat i.e. not the translation but while making dua/ supplication , it's allowed to do in any language.

abdussattar
09-06-2010, 09:10 AM
I have heard that you have to supplicate only in arabic during salaah. That too only in nafil.

manaal
09-06-2010, 10:05 AM
Salaam sis

you are right . We must recite verses from Quran in Salat i.e. not the translation but while making dua/ supplication , it's allowed to do in any language.
format_quote Originally Posted by abdussattar
I have heard that you have to supplicate only in arabic during salaah. That too only in nafil.
Is it right to say:

When we supplicate in salah it SHOULD be in Arabic.

abdussattar
09-06-2010, 10:13 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by abdussattar
format_quote Originally Posted by manaal
Is it right to say:
When we supplicate in salah it SHOULD be in Arabic.
I am not sure of this. Therefore I need clarification

Muslim Woman
09-07-2010, 11:58 AM
Salaam Alaykum

brothers , try to go to mosque for Itikaaf - at least for one night ; sisters may try to offer it at res.

Muslim Woman
09-08-2010, 11:39 PM
Salaam

pay your and those who depend on you including your maid servants zakat ur Fitr before Eid salat.

Muslim Woman
09-09-2010, 11:58 PM
Salaam Alaykum

share joy and happiness of Eid with poor relatives and needy people.

Muslim Woman
09-12-2010, 12:05 PM
Salaam

if u missed any fasting in Ramadan , then do it now . If did not miss any , then do the 6 fasting of Shawal.

Messenger of Allah, salla Allahu alaihi wa sallam said “Whoever fasts the month of Ramadhan and then follows it by fasting six days during the month of Shawwal will be rewarded as if he had fasted the entire year.

[Muslim, at-Tirmithi, Ibn Majah, Abu Dawood and Ahmad by way of Jabir].

Ğħαrєєвαħ
09-12-2010, 12:12 PM
^Jazakallahu Khaayr, i needed that reminder!

Muslim Woman
09-13-2010, 04:40 PM
Salaam Alaykum

try to continue extra salat and reciting Quran as u did in holy Ramadan :)

Muslim Woman
09-15-2010, 08:23 AM
Salaam Alaykum

try to watch less TV as u did in Ramadan ( hopefully ) .

Muslim Woman
09-29-2010, 06:17 AM

Reminder : Reminder :

if u missed any fasting in Ramadan , do it now . Also try to
do 6 fasting in Shawal .

Messenger of Allah, salla Allahu alaihi wa sallam said “Whoever fasts the month of Ramadhan and then follows it by fasting six days during the month of Shawwal will be rewarded as if he had fasted the entire year.

SubhanAllah.

Muslim Woman
11-08-2010, 12:47 AM
Salaam

Name of Mufti
Muzammil Siddiqi

Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: “When you see the new moon of Dhu’l-Hijjah, if any one of you wants to offer a sacrifice, let him not remove anything from his hair or nails until he has offered his sacrifice.”

Rafeeq
11-08-2010, 11:23 AM
Really useful thread, I really appreciate it.

Muslim Woman
11-08-2010, 12:42 PM
Salaam

How many friends & how to choose ?

Sufyaan ath-Thawri (may Allaah have mercy on him) said that one foolishly compromised one's religion when one kept too many friends. Having too many acquaintances diverts one from one's duty towards one's Lord.......

Sufyaan once advised someone to test the character of the person he wanted to befriend. Sufyaan said,
"Choose whoever you want as your companion. But when you have made your choice, make him angry, and then order someone to go and ask him what he thinks about you-without him knowing that you sent that person."

Muslim Woman
11-09-2010, 05:14 PM
Salaam

Khalf ibn Ismaa'eel Al-Barzaanee reported that he heard Sufyaan ath-Thawri said,

"Acquaint yourself with fewer people, and as a result, you will backbite less (frequently)."

Muslim Woman
11-13-2010, 01:52 AM
Salaam

repeat this in the blessed month of Dhil Hajj :

Allâhu Akbâr, Allâhu Akbâr, lâ ilâha ill-Allâh, Allâhu Akbâr Allahu Akbar Walilâhilhamd

listen To ( Takbirat al-Eid ) Full here By Mashari Bin Rashid:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TK9wAvkQ0Os
&&

Muslim Woman
11-14-2010, 03:54 AM
Salaam

edited

Muslim Woman
01-31-2011, 05:09 AM
Salaam

Eat & use Olive oil .

related verse & hadith:

“And a tree that grows on mount Sinai which provides oil – and enjoyment for those who eat it” (23:20)

Allah is the Light of the heavens and the earth. The Parable of His Light is as if there were a Niche and within it a Lamp: the Lamp enclosed in Glass: the glass as it were a brilliant star: Lit from a blessed Tree, an olive, neither of the east nor of the west, whose oil is well-nigh luminous, though fire scarce touched it: Light upon Light! Allah doth guide whom He will to His Light: Allah doth set forth Parables for men: and Allah doth know all things. 24:35

Prophet Muhammad (SAW) said “Eat olive oil and anoint yourself with it” [at-Tirmidhi].

Prophet stated, “Eat the olive oil and apply it (locally), since there is cure for seventy diseases in it, one of them is Leprosy

Al-Mufarridun
01-31-2011, 05:26 AM
بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم

وَالتِّينِ وَالزَّيْتُونِ - وَطُورِ سِينِينَ

Jazakallah Khair sis. May Allah(swt) grant you Ikhlas and multiply your rewards. Ameen.

Muslim Woman
02-05-2011, 05:41 AM
Salaam

Muslim Woman
02-06-2011, 03:53 PM
Salaam

“Make sure your food is good (halaal and bought with halaal earnings), and you will be one whose prayers are answered.”

http://www.alsunna.org/forum/index.php?topic=357.0

Hannah.
02-06-2011, 04:56 PM
The Prophet Muhammad (peace and blessings be unto him) said: "O people! Spread greetings of peace, feed the poor and needy, behave kindly to your relatives, offer prayer when others are asleep, and (thus) enter Paradise in peace." [Al-Tirmidhi, Hadith 269]

Al-Mufarridun
02-06-2011, 11:07 PM
Assalaamu Alaikum. very few words in that Hadeeth yet its So Heavy. Subhanallah.

Jazakallah Khair Sister Believe.x for the Remainder.

Muslim Woman
02-07-2011, 04:26 PM
Salaam

“Do not laugh too much, for excessive laughter deadens the heart.”

http://www.alsunna.org/forum/index.php?topic=357.0

Muslim Woman
02-08-2011, 08:14 AM
Salaam

Say No to Valentines Day and spread the awareness that Valentines Day isnt a holiday for muslims

We the muslims, believe in 24 hrs a day, 7 days a week and 365 days a year love with our parents, brothers, sisters, wives, kids and all others. NOT FOR ONLY ONE DAY (Valentines day).

That this Day origins lie in the pagan beliefs of the Romans, where it was an expression of the spiritual love of the idols which they used to worship instead of Allaah. Whoever celebrates it is celebrating an occasion of Shirk (associating others with Allaah Almighty) on which the idols are venerated.

Allaah Says (what means):

“Verily, whosoever sets up partners (in worship) with Allaah, then Allaah has forbidden Paradise to ...him, and the Fire will be his abode. And for the polytheists there are no helpers.” [Quran 5:72]

http://www.islamicteachings.org/foru...78.html#p41167

Muslim Woman
02-14-2011, 01:43 AM
Salaam

respected Muslim brothers & sisters , please dont' celebrate Valentine day in haram ways . Don't spend time with opposite gender in private and save yourself from fire.

IslamicRevival
02-14-2011, 02:26 AM
Salaam

respected Muslim brothers & sisters , please dont' celebrate Valentine day in haram ways . Don't spend time with opposite gender in private and save yourself from fire.
Look what i found :D

Malaysia warns Muslims of Valentine's Day 'trap'

Malaysia has stepped up a campaign to stop Muslims celebrating Valentine's Day - labelling it a "trap" that could encourage immoral behaviour.

Deputy Prime Minister Muhyiddin Yassin said Monday's celebration of romantic love was "not suitable" for Muslims.

Several Malaysian states are planning to carry out checks on hotels to stop young couples having premarital sex.

The anti-Valentine's Day campaign by the country's Islamic authorities goes back to a fatwa issued in 2005.
Continue reading the main story

Leaflets have been distributed to Muslim university students urging them to avoid Monday's celebration.

The government-run Department of Islamic Development, which handles religious policies, has launched a publicity campaign called "Mind the Valentine's Day Trap".

Wan Mohamad Sheikh Abdul Aziz, the department's chief, told state media: "In reality, as well as historically, the celebration of Valentine's Day is synonymous with vice activities.

"Islam would reject anything, even from the Eastern culture, if it contravenes the Islamic teachings."

He said Islam had never rejected positive things from the West, noting that it had embraced Mother's and Father's Day.

But not all Malaysian Muslims agree with the campaign, with some saying Valentine's Day is harmless.

Other faiths are not affected by the boycott in a country where Muslims make up nearly two-thirds of the 28 million population.

Source: http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-asia-pacific-12443104

Aprender
02-14-2011, 02:34 AM
Yep! I've been Muslim my entire life it seems and just didn't know. I've never participated in Valentine's Day all that stuff but I do want to participate in Ramadan this year! When is it?

Muslim Woman
02-14-2011, 04:21 AM
Salaam/ Peace

format_quote Originally Posted by Aprender
Yep! I've been Muslim my entire life it seems and just didn't know. I've never participated in Valentine's Day all that stuff but I do want to participate in Ramadan this year! When is it?

wow glad to read ur post :D

Ramadan will begin on 1 August ( depends on the moon sightning ).

Aprender
02-14-2011, 06:41 AM
Salaam/ Peace

wow glad to read ur post :D

Ramadan will begin on 1 August ( depends on the moon sightning ).
Oh yay. I haven't reverted yet but I'm leaning more toward it each day. Soon I will read the Koran now that I've got most of my questions out the way but I always wondered about Ramadan. I'll fast for the entire month? I can drink water? How exactly am I supposed to prepare for it? Sorry if it seems like silly questions.

Muhaba
02-14-2011, 07:35 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Lost Identity
Look what i found :D

Malaysia warns Muslims of Valentine's Day 'trap'

Malaysia has stepped up a campaign to stop Muslims celebrating Valentine's Day - labelling it a "trap" that could encourage immoral behaviour.

Deputy Prime Minister Muhyiddin Yassin said Monday's celebration of romantic love was "not suitable" for Muslims.

Several Malaysian states are planning to carry out checks on hotels to stop young couples having premarital sex.

The anti-Valentine's Day campaign by the country's Islamic authorities goes back to a fatwa issued in 2005.
Continue reading the main story

Leaflets have been distributed to Muslim university students urging them to avoid Monday's celebration.

The government-run Department of Islamic Development, which handles religious policies, has launched a publicity campaign called "Mind the Valentine's Day Trap".

Wan Mohamad Sheikh Abdul Aziz, the department's chief, told state media: "In reality, as well as historically, the celebration of Valentine's Day is synonymous with vice activities.

"Islam would reject anything, even from the Eastern culture, if it contravenes the Islamic teachings."

He said Islam had never rejected positive things from the West, noting that it had embraced Mother's and Father's Day.

But not all Malaysian Muslims agree with the campaign, with some saying Valentine's Day is harmless.

Other faiths are not affected by the boycott in a country where Muslims make up nearly two-thirds of the 28 million population.

Source: http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-asia-pacific-12443104
that is awesome. i wish all muslim countries would do the same. why are muslims following the kufar holidays. don't have have an identity of their own that they should copy the nonmuslims?

Muslim Woman
02-14-2011, 08:34 AM
Salaam/ Peace

format_quote Originally Posted by Aprender
Oh yay. I haven't reverted yet but I'm leaning more toward it each day. Soon I will read the Koran now that I've got most of my questions out the way but I always wondered about Ramadan. I'll fast for the entire month? I can drink water? How exactly am I supposed to prepare for it? Sorry if it seems like silly questions.
no , these are not silly questions but will be off topic here . Pl. ask in the related thread like things in Islam I am curious about.

http://www.islamicboard.com/comparat...ous-about.html

'Aleena
02-14-2011, 04:26 PM
Sufyaan ath-Thawri (may Allaah have mercy on him) said that one foolishly compromised one's religion when one kept too many friends. Having too many acquaintances diverts one from one's duty towards one's Lord.......

Jazakallahu Khairan. I needed this:-[

Muslim Woman
02-15-2011, 05:16 AM
Salaam

take care of your parents before they die or u . Offer the dua for them : Rabbir Hamhuma kama rabbi yani sagira

Muslim Woman
02-18-2011, 02:05 AM
Salaam

offer darud daily .

Allah and His angels send blessings on the Prophet: O ye that believe! Send ye blessings on him, and salute him with all respect. ( 33:56)

'Aleena
02-18-2011, 05:36 AM

The regular recitation of Durood Shareef on Sayyiduna Rasoolullah (sallal laahu alaihi wasallam) lifts up our hearts on to a plane of comprehension where we gaze in our new found peace and moral armour.

The reciter of Durood Shareef will, after some time, come to realise by himself that it is the spontaneous outpouring of his heart before the Great Prophet (sallal laahu alaihi wasallam) of Islam, whose love and attachment is needed to get all the present day problems solved and obtain mercy in the next world.

The more Durood Shareef we recite, the greater the gain and benefit will be achieved in both the worlds. Sayyiduna Shaikh-e-Akbar Mo’inuddin ibn Arabi (radi Allahu anhu) has stated that, “Those who claim to love and revere the Holy Prophet (sallal laahu alaihi wasallam) should increase their recital of the Durood Shareef in patience and perseverance until, through the mercy of Rasoolullah (sallal laahu alaihi wasallam), they have the opportunity of witnessing his blessed countenance”.

source : http://madinasharif.wordpress.com

'Aleena
02-21-2011, 06:59 AM
Imam Ahmad recorded that `Abdullah said that the Messenger of Allah, sallallahu `alayhi wa sallam, said,
” Paradise is nearer to any of you than the strap of his shoe, and so is the (Hell) Fire.” [Ahmad 1:387]

Al-Bukhari collected this Hadith through the narration of Ath-Thawri [Fath al-Bari 11:328]. This Hadith indicates the close proximity of both good and evil in relation to mankind. If this is the case, then this is the reason Allah the Exalted encouraged mankind to rush to perform acts of righteousness and obedience and to avoid the prohibitions. By doing so, their sins and errors will be forgiven and they will acquire rewards and an exalted status. Allah the Exalted said,

“Race with one another in hastening towards forgiveness from your Lord, and Paradise the width whereof is as the width of the heaven and the earth.”

Muslim Woman
02-21-2011, 04:18 PM
Salaam

if u missed any fasting in holy Ramadan , don't delay to do the missed fast.

Muslim Woman
04-01-2011, 01:42 AM
Salaam

don't celebrate April fool's day. Don't lie to make fun or frighten people.

"The companions of the Messenger of Allah (sallallahu alaihi wa-sallam) told us that they were traveling with the Messenger of Allah (sallallahu alaihi wa-sallam).

A man among them fell asleep and some of them went and took his arrows. When the man woke up, he got alarmed (because his arrows were missing) and the people laughed. The Prophet (sallallahu alaihi wa-sallam) said: "What are you laughing at?"

They said, "Nothing, except that we took the arrows and he got alarmed."

The Messenger of Allah (sallallahu alaihi wa-sallam) said: "It is not permissible for a Muslim to frighten another Muslim."

Muslim Woman
04-03-2011, 08:50 AM
Salaam

Hajj is on November this yr. If hajj is fard on u and others u know , make a group and contact your local hajj agency.

Muslim Woman
04-08-2011, 04:24 PM
Salaam

try to recite Quran daily even if it's only few verses .

Muslim Woman
04-26-2011, 03:56 PM
Salaam

BEWARE OF PRIDE

While you may be praying all the daily prayers, reading the Qur'an, following the Islamic guidance in regards to looks [i.e. Brothers growing beard & Sisters wearing niqab/hijab, etc], but do not fall into the trap of looking down upon other Muslims who are not fully practicing yet.

Always remember the Hadith: “No one who has an atom’s-weight of arrogance in his heart will enter Paradise” [Muslim 91]

Innocent Soul
04-29-2011, 12:12 PM

Avoid harming others:
Narrated 'Abdullah bin 'Amr: The Prophet said, "A Muslim is the one who avoids harming Muslims with his tongue and hands. And a Muhajir (emigrant) is the one who gives up (abandons) all what Allah has forbidden." (Book #2, Hadith #9)

Innocent Soul
05-07-2011, 05:48 AM
Control your anger:

Abu Huraira reported: I heard Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) as saying: One is not strong because of one's wrestling skillfully. They said: Allah's Messenger, then who is strong? He said: He who controls his anger when he is in a fit of rage. (Book #032, Hadith #6314)

Muslim Woman
05-07-2011, 08:27 AM
Salaam

sometimes walks barefoot . It's a forgotten Sunnah :(

Innocent Soul
05-08-2011, 09:33 AM
Don't become angry:

A man said to the Prophet (peace be upon him) , "Advise me!" The Prophet said, "Do not become angry and furious." The man asked (the same question) again and again, and the Prophet said in each case, "Do not become angry and furious."
[Bukhari, Vol 8, Book 73. Hadith 137]

Misz_Muslimah
05-08-2011, 01:00 PM
Remember to say Bismillah before eating

728. `Umar bin Abu Salamah (May Allah be pleased with him) reported: Messenger of Allah (PBUH), said to me, "Mention Allah's Name (i.e., say Bismillah before starting eating), eat with your right hand, and eat from what is near you.''
[Al-Bukhari and Muslim].

Innocent Soul
05-13-2011, 05:40 AM
Love your fellow human beings:

Nu'man b. Bashir reported Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) as saying: The similitude of believers in regard to mutual love, affection, fellow-feeling is that of one body; when any limb of it aches, the whole body aches, because of sleeplessness and fever. (Book #032, Hadith #6258)

Innocent Soul
05-15-2011, 04:46 AM
Remember your intention matters alot:

Narrated 'Umar bin Al-Khattab: I heard Allah's Apostle saying, "The reward of deeds depends upon the intentions and every person will get the reward according to what he has intended. So whoever emigrated for worldly benefits or for a woman to marry, his emigration was for what he emigrated for." (Sahih Bukhari: Book #1, Hadith #1)

Muslim Woman
05-16-2011, 12:44 AM
Salaam

format_quote Originally Posted by Safiya 1
Remember your intention matters alot:

Narrated 'Umar bin Al-Khattab: I heard Allah's Apostle saying, "The reward of deeds depends upon the intentions and every person will get the reward according to what he has intended. So whoever emigrated for worldly benefits or for a woman to marry, his emigration was for what he emigrated for." (Sahih Bukhari: Book #1, Hadith #1)
a related hadith:

“The
first who will be consumed by the Fire on the Day of Resurrection will be three: a
scholar, a Mujahid, and a generous donator.

As for the scholar, Allah will bring him and ask him: ‘What did you do in the dunya?’
So, he will say: ‘I acquired knowledge for Your Sake, and I spread it seeking Your
Pleasure.’ So, it will be said to him: ‘You lied. You learned so that you would be
referred to as a scholar, and it was done, and you have obtained your reward in the
dunya.’ Then, he will be ordered thrown into Hell.

Then, the donator will be brought, and Allah will ask him: ‘What did you do in the
dunya?’ He will say: ‘I acquired wealth from permissible means, and I donated it for
Your Sake.’ It will be said to him: ‘You lied. You donated your money so that it
would be said that you are generous, and it was done, and you have had your reward
in the dunya.’ Then, he will be ordered thrown into Hell.

Then, the fighter will be brought, and asked: ’What did you do?’ ‘I fought in Your
Cause until I was killed.’ ‘You lied. You fought so that you would be referred to as a
brave man, and it was done, and you took your reward in the dunya.’ Then, he will be
ordered thrown into Hell.”

from the book : The manners of the Knowledge Seekers by Abu Abdillah Muhammad Said Raslan

Muslim Woman
05-19-2011, 01:11 AM
Salaam/ Peace

when u are toooo busy with life , death can visit u then . So , be prepared to meet your Lord.

Innocent Soul
05-21-2011, 10:47 AM
Pray tahajjud:
Allah Most High said, "Establish worship at the going down of the sun until the dark of the night, and (the recital of) the Qur'an at dawn. Lo! (the recital of) the Qur'an at dawn is ever witnessed. And some part of the night awake for its recital, as voluntary worship for you. It may be that your Lord will raise you to a praised estate." [Qur'an, 17: 78-79]

Nothing is difficult unless we think that we can't do it.

Innocent Soul
05-23-2011, 02:30 AM
Avoid quarreling:
Narrated 'Aisha: Allah's Apostle said, "The most hated person in the sight of Allah, is the most quarrelsome person." (Sahih Bukhari: Book #89, Hadith #298)

Innocent Soul
05-26-2011, 09:34 AM
Narrated Abu Huraira: Allah's Messenger (peace be upon him) said, "Whoever says, 'Subhan Allah wa bihamdihi,' one hundred times a day, will be forgiven all his sins even if they were as much as the foam of the sea. [Bukhari Vol 8 Book 75, Hadith 414]
Let's all try to do this every single day :).

Innocent Soul
05-28-2011, 09:07 AM
Don't abuse anyone:
The Messenger of Allah (peace be upon him) said: "Do not abuse anyone, Do not look down upon any good work and when you speak to your brother, show him a cheerful face." [ Sahih Muslim: Book 32 Hadith 6359]

Innocent Soul
05-29-2011, 10:18 AM
Ask Allah during night:
Narrated Abu Huraira: Allah's Apostle (p.b.u.h) said, "Our Lord, the Blessed, the Superior, comes every night down on the nearest Heaven to us when the last third of the night remains, saying: "Is there anyone to invoke Me, so that I may respond to invocation? Is there anyone to ask Me, so that I may grant him his request? Is there anyone seeking My forgiveness, so that I may forgive him?"(Sahih Bukhari: Book #21, Hadith #246)

Innocent Soul
05-31-2011, 12:07 PM
Allah makes us afraid:
Narrated Abu Musa: The sun eclipsed and the Prophet got up, being afraid that it might be the Hour (i.e. Day of Judgment). He went to the Mosque and offered the prayer with the longest Qiyam, bowing and prostration that I had ever seen him doing. Then he said, "These signs which Allah sends do not occur because of the life or death of somebody, but Allah makes His worshipers afraid by them. So when you see anything thereof, proceed to remember Allah, invoke Him and ask for His forgiveness."(Sahih Bukhari: Book #18, Hadith #167)

Innocent Soul
06-02-2011, 02:37 AM
Ask forgiveness of others:
Narrated Abu Huraira: Allah's Apostle said, "Whoever has oppressed another person concerning his reputation or anything else, he should beg him to forgive him before the Day of Resurrection when there will be no money (to compensate for wrong deeds), but if he has good deeds, those good deeds will be taken from him according to his oppression which he has done, and if he has no good deeds, the sins of the oppressed person will be loaded on him."(Sahih Bukhari: Book #43, Hadith #629)

Innocent Soul
06-03-2011, 01:20 PM
Like for your brother which you like for yourself:
On the authority of Anas b. Malik that the Prophet (may peace and blessings be upon him) observed: one amongst you believes (truly) till one likes for his brother or for his neighbour that which he loves for himself.( Sahih Muslim: Book #001, Hadith #0072)
We must not forget this Hadith and should remember to act on it.

Innocent Soul
06-04-2011, 03:35 PM
Never pray when you are feeling drowsy:
Narrated 'Aisha: Allah's Apostle said, "If anyone of you feels drowsy while praying he should go to bed (sleep) till his slumber is over because in praying while drowsy one does not know whether one is asking for forgiveness or for a bad thing for oneself."(Sahih Bukhari: Book #4, Hadith #211)

Innocent Soul
06-06-2011, 04:23 AM
Always remember Allah:
And remember Allah in your heart, with humility and fear, in quiet voice, day and night; and do not be one of those who are neglectful." [Quran Al-A’raaf, (7:205)]

Innocent Soul
06-09-2011, 12:56 PM
Race for forgiveness from your lord:
“Be quick in the race for forgiveness from your Lord, and for a Garden (paradise) whose width is that of the heavens and of the earth, prepared for the righteous – Those who spend (freely), whether in prosperity or in adversity, who restrain (their) anger and pardon (all) men – for God loves those who do good.” Qur’an: 3:133-134

Haya emaan
06-09-2011, 06:58 PM
assalam o alaikum

Ramadan is very near ALHAMDULILAH.. but still have some time if you have missed fasts of last year and not done it do it as early as possible..

may Allah bless you

Innocent Soul
06-11-2011, 12:40 PM
Never look at those people who are higher than you:
Abu Huraira reported Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) as saying: Look at those who stand at a lower level than you but don't look at those who stand at a higher level than you, for this would make the favours (conferred upon you by Allah) insignificant (in your eyes).(Sahih Muslim: Book #042, Hadith #7070)

Muslim Woman
06-14-2011, 01:17 AM

The dearest words to Allah are four: SubhanAllah (Hallowed be Allah), Alhamdulillah (Praise be to Allah), La ilaha illallah (There is no god but Allah), and AllahuAkbar (God is the Greatest)…

Sahih Muslim: Book 24, Number 5329.

Innocent Soul
06-15-2011, 01:44 PM
Never be double faced:
Narrated Abu Huraira: Allah's Apostle said, "You see that the people are of different natures. Those who were the best in the pre-lslamic period, are also the best in Islam if they comprehend religious knowledge. You see that the best amongst the people in this respect (i.e. ambition of ruling) are those who hate it most. And you see that the worst among people is the double faced (person) who appears to these with one face and to the others with another face (i.e a hypocrite)." (Sahih Bukhari: Book #56, Hadith #699)

Innocent Soul
06-17-2011, 12:12 PM
Don't listen to your sinful desire:
And I will mislead them, and I will arouse in them [sinful] desires, and I will command them so they will slit the ears of cattle, and I will command them so they will change the creation of Allah ." And whoever takes Satan as an ally instead of Allah has certainly sustained a clear loss.(4:119)

I agree that I sometimes hear my desires. We all should try to defeat shaytan by not listening to him. May Allah guide to the straight path.
Ameen

Innocent Soul
06-19-2011, 11:24 AM
Accept gifts:
Narrated Abu Huraira: The Prophet said, "O Muslim women! None of you should look down upon the gift sent by her she-neighbour even if it were the trotters of the sheep (fleshless part of legs)." (Sahih Bukhari: Vol 3, Book#47, Hadith#740)

Innocent Soul
06-20-2011, 12:06 PM
Read Subhan Allah wa bihamdihi:
Narrated Abu Huraira: Allah's Messenger (peace be upon him) said,
"Whoever says, 'Subhan Allah wa bihamdihi,' one hundred times a day, will be forgiven all his sins even if they were as much as the foam of the sea.
[Bukhari Vol 8 Book 75, Hadith 414]

Anyone can post in this thread but please see that the previous post one day ago or not.

Muslim Woman
06-23-2011, 12:50 AM
Salaam

There is no word as beautiful as Allah.

No example as beautiful as Rasulallah (SAW).

No lesson as beautiful as Islam

No song as melodious as Azan.

No charity as meaningful as Zakaat.

No encyclopedia as perfect as Al-Quran.

No prayer as perfect as Namaaz.

No diet as perfect as fasting.

No journey as perfect as Hajj...

Innocent Soul
06-26-2011, 07:26 AM
Don't wish for death:
Narrated Anas bin Malik: The Prophet said, "None of you should wish for death because of a calamity befalling him; but if he has to wish for death, he should say: "O Allah! Keep me alive as long as life is better for me, and let me die if death is better for me.' " (Sahih Bukhari: Book#70, Hadith# 575)

Muslim Woman
06-29-2011, 12:47 PM
Salaam

tonight could be the night of Prophet's pbuh miracle night journey. Try to offer some extra salat and fast tomorrow ( this is not a must ).

Innocent Soul
07-01-2011, 12:36 PM
Be grateful to Allah:
And [remember] when your Lord proclaimed, 'If you are grateful, I will surely increase you [in favor]; but if you deny, indeed, My punishment is severe.' "
[Surah Ibrahim 14:7]

Innocent Soul
07-08-2011, 12:09 PM
Intention:
Narated By Abu Huraira : The Prophet said, "Whoever takes the money of the people with the intention of repaying it, Allah will repay it on his behalf, and whoever takes it in order to spoil it, then Allah will spoil him."
(Sahih Bukhari: Book 41 Hadith No 572.)

Innocent Soul
07-09-2011, 01:19 PM
Don't love worldly things:
And [yet], among the people are those who take other than Allah as equals [to Him]. They love them as they [should] love Allah . But those who believe are stronger in love for Allah . And if only they who have wronged would consider [that] when they see the punishment, [they will be certain] that all power belongs to Allah and that Allah is severe in punishment. (Quran 2:165)

Innocent Soul
07-11-2011, 11:57 AM
Seven great destructive sins:
Narrated Abu Huraira: The Prophet said,
"Avoid the seven great destructive sins." They (the people!) asked, "O Allah's Apostle! What are they?" He said, "To join partners in worship with Allah; to practice sorcery; to kill the life which Allah has forbidden except for a just cause (according to Islamic law); to eat up usury (Riba), to eat up the property of an orphan; to give one's back to the enemy and freeing from the battle-field at the time of fighting and to accuse chaste women who never even think of anything touching chastity and are good believers." (Sahih Bukhari: Book #82, Hadith #840)

Innocent Soul
07-17-2011, 08:14 AM
Abstains from asking others:
Narrated Abu Said Al-Khudri: Some Ansari persons asked for (something) from Allah's Apostle (p.b.u.h) and he gave them. They again asked him for (something) and he again gave them. And then they asked him and he gave them again till all that was with him finished. And then he said "If I had anything. I would not keep it away from you. (Remember) Whoever abstains from asking others, Allah will make him contented, and whoever tries to make himself self-sufficient, Allah will make him self-sufficient. And whoever remains patient, Allah will make him patient. Nobody can be given a blessing better and greater than patience." (Sahih Bukhari: Book #24, Hadith #548)

I think being content with what we have will help us in being happy. I don't wanted to post such a long hadith much I think it's worth reading :).

Muslim Woman
07-17-2011, 03:37 PM
Salaam

Prophet (peace and blessings be upon him) used to fast most of the month of Sha`ban and Usamah ibn Zaid asked him why he fasts most of this month.

He replied by saying, “It is a month that the people forget about it, it is between Rajab and Ramadan, it is a month in which all deeds are brought to the attention of the Almighty.

Therefore, I would like my deeds to be presented to Allah while I am fasting.” (Reported by Al-Bukhari)

Innocent Soul
07-20-2011, 11:41 AM
Be content with what you have:
'Amr b. al-'As reported Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) as saying: He Is successful who has accepted Islam, who has been provided with sufficient for his want and been made contented by Allah with what He has given him. (Sahih Muslim: Book #005, Hadith #2293)

If you have time read this story I liked it. Power of Positive Thinking: Which One Are You?

Innocent Soul
07-21-2011, 12:57 PM
Remember to repent before it's too late:
If Allah were to punish men according to what they deserve. He would not leave on the back of the (earth) a single living creature: but He gives them respite for a stated Term: when their Term expires, verily Allah has in His sight all His Servants. (Holy Quran 35:45)

Muslim Woman
07-22-2011, 02:16 AM
Salaam

Try to fast Ramadhaan twice

This happens by providing food for a fasting person to break his fast with whenever possible, even if it is little. The Prophet, sallallaahu alayhi wa sallam, said:

"The one who provides food for a fasting person to break his fast will receive a reward like him without affecting the reward of the fasting person in the least." [Muslim]

Source: http://english.islamweb.net

Innocent Soul
07-22-2011, 12:07 PM
It's a temporary world don't feel sad:

Innocent Soul
07-23-2011, 12:23 PM
Are you ready to meet your creator?

Innocent Soul
07-25-2011, 05:17 AM
Try to do the best deeds:
Narrated Ibn Mas'ud: A man asked the Prophet "What deeds are the best?" The Prophet said: (1) To perform the (daily compulsory) prayers at their (early) stated fixed times, (2) To be good and dutiful to one's own parents. (3) and to participate in Jihad in Allah's Cause."(Sahih Bukhari: Book #93, Hadith #625)

Innocent Soul
07-26-2011, 11:57 AM
You can carry it:

Innocent Soul
07-27-2011, 11:35 AM
Try to be near perfection:
"Religion is very easy and whoever overburdens himself in his religion will not be able to continue in that way. So you should not be extremists, but try to be near to perfection and receive the good tidings that you will be rewarded." [Bukhari, Volume 1, Book 2, Number 38]

Muslim Woman
07-27-2011, 02:12 PM
Salaam

if anyone missed any fasting last year , pl. complete it before this year's Ramadan.

Innocent Soul
07-28-2011, 12:02 PM
Remove harmful things from the way:
The Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him)
said: "A man passed a branch of a tree lying in the road and said, By Allah, I want to remove this out of the way of the Muslims so that it will not hurt them, and he was admitted to Paradise." (Sahih Muslim, no. 1914).

Muslim Woman
07-29-2011, 07:59 AM
Bismillah Walhamdulillah Was Salaatu Was Salaam 'ala Rasulillah

As-Salaam Alaikum Wa-Rahmatullahi Wa-Barakatuhu

Dress - 28th Sha'aban 1432 (29th July 2011)

Narrated Thabit (Radi-Allahu 'anhu):

I heard Ibn Az-Zubair delivering a sermon, saying, "Muhammad (Sallallahu
'Alaihi Wa Sallam) said, 'Whoever wears silk in this world, shall not wear
it in the Hereafter.' "

Bukhari Vol. 7 : No. 724

Innocent Soul
08-02-2011, 01:02 PM
Remember death is chasing you:
If Allah were to punish men according to what they deserve. He would not leave on the back of the (earth) a single living creature: but He gives them respite for a stated Term: when their Term expires, verily Allah has in His sight all His Servants. (Holy Quran [35:45]

Muslim Woman
08-03-2011, 01:12 AM

format_quote Originally Posted by Innocent Soul
If Allah were to punish men according to what they deserve. He would not leave on the back of the (earth) a single living creature:

We should daily say Astagferullah several times to ask forgiveness from Allah.

Innocent Soul
08-04-2011, 10:33 AM
Pray tahajjud today:
Narrated Abu Huraira: I heard Allah's Apostle saying regarding Ramadan, "Whoever prayed at night in it (the month of Ramadan) out of sincere Faith and hoping for a reward from Allah, then all his previous sins will be forgiven."
(Sahih Bukhari: Book #32, Hadith #226)

Everyone who is reading this. I know everyone here can pray the night prayer please let's do this together today make an intention ' Today inshallah at night I will pray tahajjud even if I have slept late at night''.I know that everyone can do this :).

Innocent Soul
08-05-2011, 03:37 PM
^ I did that.
Strive for the everlasting:
Whatever you have will end, but what Allah has is lasting. And We will surely give those who were patient their reward according to the best of what they used to do.(20:96)

Innocent Soul
08-07-2011, 02:09 AM
Don't become proud:
Worship Allah and associate nothing with Him, and to parents do good, and to relatives, orphans, the needy, the near neighbor, the neighbor farther away, the companion at your side, the traveler, and those whom your right hands possess (slaves). Indeed, Allah does not like those who are proud and boastful." [Surah Nisa 4:36]

Innocent Soul
08-10-2011, 09:54 AM
Perform prayer at it's proper time:
It is reported on the authority of 'Abdullah that the Apostle of Allah observed: The best of the deeds is the prayer at its proper time and kindness to the parents.(Sahih Muslim: Book #001, Hadith #0155)

I agree that many of us (including me delay) the prayer. It's the best to time to start performing prayer at proper time, in Ramadan and then after Ramadan you will be used to it and it won't seem much difficult to you.

Innocent Soul
08-11-2011, 04:36 PM
Good and evil are your tests:
Every soul will taste death. And We test you with evil and with good as trial; and to Us you will be returned.(21:35)

Muslim Woman
08-12-2011, 02:39 AM

may be this Ramadan is our last . So , try to gain rewards as much as possible through prayer , Quran recitation , feed the poor , strengthen the family ties.

Muslim Woman
08-13-2011, 02:46 AM

O Allah, do not hold me to account by the right of those in hunger!’

....Ibn ‘Umar fell ill and he desired grapes, so it was bought for him. He heard a beggar making a request so chose to give him the grapes.

When evening would set Uways al-Qarni would donate any surplus food and clothing he had and supplicate, ‘O Allah, whoever dies from hunger, do not hold me to account because of that, and whoever dies lacking clothing, do not hold me to account because of that.’

When some would eat they would supplicate, ‘O Allah, do not hold me to account by the right of those in hunger!’

http://www.islam21c.com/islamic-thou...m_medium=email

Innocent Soul
08-14-2011, 11:18 AM
Give charity:
The Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him) said: "Save yourself from hellfire by giving even half a date-fruit in charity." [Bukhari :Volume 2, Hadith 498]

Innocent Soul
08-15-2011, 04:24 PM
Have a good intention:
Whoever takes the money of the people with the intention of repaying it, Allah will repay it on his behalf, and whoever takes it in order to spoil it, then Allah will spoil him." (Sahih Bukhari, Book 41, Hadith 572)

Innocent Soul
08-17-2011, 09:49 AM
Rely on Allah:
The believers are only those who, when Allah is mentioned, their hearts become fearful, and when His verses are recited to them, it increases them in faith; and upon their Lord they rely. [Al Anfal 8:2]

May Allah make all of us achieve this level of faith.
Ameen

Innocent Soul
08-18-2011, 12:39 PM
Three things to do:
Narrated Abu Huraira: My friend (the Prophet) advised me to do three things and I shall not leave them till I die, these are: To fast three days every month, to offer the duha prayer, and to offer Witr before sleeping.(Sahih Bukhari: Book #21, Hadith #274)

Innocent Soul
08-20-2011, 11:41 AM
The giver is better than the one who takes:
Narrated Ibn 'Umar: I heard Allah's Apostle (p.b.u.h) while he was on the pulpit speaking about charity, to abstain from asking others for some financial help and about begging others, saying, "The upper hand is better than the lower hand. The upper hand is that of the giver and the lower (hand) is that of the beggar."(Sahih Bukhari: Book #24, Hadith #509)

Innocent Soul
08-21-2011, 02:02 PM
Strive for the everlasting:
Whatever you have will end, but what Allah has is lasting. And We will surely give those who were patient their reward according to the best of what they used to do.(20:96)

Innocent Soul
08-26-2011, 08:43 AM
Turn away from the wrong people:
“When you see men engaged in vain discourse about Our Signs, turn away from them unless they turn to a different theme. If Satan ever makes you forget, then after recollection, do not sit in the company of those who do wrong.” [Al-An’am 6:68]

Muslim Woman
08-27-2011, 03:17 AM

tonight could be the bleesed night . Try not to sleep at all , offer special prayers and remember Ummah in ur dua.

Innocent Soul
08-28-2011, 03:06 AM

Innocent Soul
08-30-2011, 01:23 AM
Be grateful:
And [remember] when your Lord proclaimed, 'If you are grateful, I will surely increase you [in favor]; but if you deny, indeed, My punishment is severe.' "
[Surah Ibrahim 14:7]

Innocent Soul
09-04-2011, 02:14 AM
Worship Allah at night:
“Establish worship at the going down of the sun until the dark of the night, & (the recital of) the Qur’an at dawn. Lo! (the recital of) the Qur’an at dawn is ever witnessed. And some part of the night awake for its recital, as voluntary worship for you. It may be that your Lord will raise you to a praised estate.” (Qur’an, 17: 78-79)

Innocent Soul
09-05-2011, 02:02 AM
Allah Almighty says, "Do not pursue what you have no knowledge of," (17:36)

Salama (radi allahu anha) relates: I have heard the Messenger of Allah (Salalahu wa alaihe wa salam) stating: Whoever attributes anything towards me which I have not said, will make his abode in Hell. Bukhari, vol.1, p.84, no.109.

Innocent Soul
09-06-2011, 12:35 PM
Try to improve yourself:
Narrated Abu Huraira: Allah's Apostle said, "If any one of you improve (follows strictly) his Islamic religion then his good deeds will be rewarded ten times to seven hundred times for each good deed and a bad deed will be recorded as it is." (Sahih Bukhari: Book #2, Hadith #40)

Innocent Soul
09-07-2011, 11:19 AM
Do these seven things:
Narrated Muawiya bin Suwald: I heard Al-Bara' bin 'Azib saying, "The Prophet orders us to do seven things and prohibited us from doing seven other things." Then Al-Bara' mentioned the following:-- (1) To pay a visit to the sick (inquiring about his health), (2) to follow funeral processions, (3) to say to a sneezer, "May Allah be merciful to you" (if he says, "Praise be to Allah!"), (4) to return greetings, (5) to help the oppressed, (6) to accept invitations, (7) to help others to fulfill their oaths. (Sahih Bukhari: Book #43, Hadith #625)

☆•♥°ąყ℮Տիმ°♥•☆
09-07-2011, 11:49 AM

Firstly great thread MashaAllah.

And just a quick question....

(3) to say to a sneezer, "May Allah be merciful to you" (if he says, "Praise be to Allah!"),
When sneezing.. i was told to say "Alhamdulilah" and to also say this when i heard others sneezing... is that correct/will suffice? If not can someone please inform....

:wa:

Innocent Soul
09-07-2011, 02:08 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by (¯¨›Åÿê§h勨¯)
to also say this when i heard others sneezing... is that correct/will suffice?
It is narrated on the authority of Abu Hurayrah [R.A] that the Prophet of ALLAH [PBUH] said: "When one of you sneezes, let him say, al-hamdu-lillaah ('All praise be to ALLAH'). And let his brother or companions say to him, yarhamukallaah ('May ALLAH have mercy upon you'), and if he says, yarhamukallaah, let him say, yahdikumullaahu wa yuslihu baalakum ('May ALLAH guide you and straighten your affairs')."
[Al-Bukhari: 6224]

Innocent Soul
09-08-2011, 11:22 AM
Repent:
Narrated Anas bin Malik: Allah's Apostle said, "Allah is more pleased with the repentance of his slave than anyone of you is pleased with finding his camel which he had lost in the desert. "(Sahih Bukhari, Book #75, Hadith #321)

Muslim Woman
09-09-2011, 02:06 AM

dont forget to fast 6 days in Shawal and get the rewards of fasting the whole year :)

Messenger of Allaah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: “Whoever fasts Ramadaan and follows it with six days of Shawwaal, it will be as if he fasted for a lifetime

Muslim Woman
09-10-2011, 07:23 AM

double intention :)

Name of Mufti
`Atiyyah Saqr

.There is nothing wrong, as far as Islam is concerned, in making a double intention by fasting the missed days of obligatory fasting in Ramadan as well as fasting the optional six days of Shawwal. However, some Muslim jurists state that it is recommended to make up for the missed fasts separately from fasting the six days of Shawwal so as to get extra reward.

Innocent Soul
09-11-2011, 12:51 AM
Narrated Abu Huraira: Allah's Apostle said,
"The example of a believer is that of a fresh green plant the leaves of which move in whatever direction the wind forces them to move and when the wind becomes still, it stand straight. Such is the similitude of the believer: He is disturbed by calamities (but is like the fresh plant he regains his normal state soon). And the example of a disbeliever is that of a pine tree (which remains) hard and straight till Allah cuts it down when He will."
(Sahih Bukhari: Book #93, Hadith #558)

Innocent Soul
09-12-2011, 11:38 AM
Argue in the best way:
Invite to the way of your Lord with wisdom and good instruction, and argue with them in a way that is best. Indeed, your Lord is most knowing of who has strayed from His way, and He is most knowing of who is [rightly] guided.{An Nahl 16:125}

Innocent Soul
09-13-2011, 11:57 AM
Make peace between the people:
And if two parties of the believers fall to mutual fighting, make peace between them. Then if either of them transgresses against the other, fight the one that has transgressed till it returns to Allah’s Command. Then if it returns, make peace between them with justice, and be just because Allah loves those who do justice. The believers are brothers of one another; so set the relations right between your brothers, and fear Allah; it is expected that you will be shown mercy.(Surah Hujarat 9 – 10)

Innocent Soul
09-14-2011, 11:57 AM
Do not scoff:
O you who believe! Let not a group scoff at another group, it may be that the latter are better than the former; nor let (some) women scoff at other women, it may be that the latter are better than the former, nor defame one another, nor insult one another by nicknames. How bad is it, to insult one's brother after having Faith [i.e. to call your Muslim brother (a faithful believer) as: "O sinner", or "O wicked", etc.]. And whosoever does not repent, then such are indeed Zalimun (wrong-doers, etc.). [Al Qur'aan 49:11]

Innocent Soul
09-15-2011, 03:14 PM
Take a bath on Friday:
Narrated Salman-Al-Farsi: The Prophet (SAW) said, "Whoever takes a bath on Friday, purifies himself as much as he can, then uses his (hair) oil or perfumes himself with the scent of his house, then proceeds (for the Jumuah prayer) and does not separate two persons sitting together (in the mosque), then prays as much as (Allah has) written for him and then remains silent while the Imam is delivering the Khutba, his sins in-between the present and the last Friday would be forgiven."(Bukhari Volume 2, Book 13, Number 8)

Innocent Soul
09-16-2011, 12:15 PM
Don't despair of Allah's mercy:
Tell them (O Muhammad ): 'O My slaves who have wronged their souls, do not despair of Allah's mercy, for Allah will forgive all the sins. He is indeed very Forgiving, very Compassionate, Turn to Him then, and obey Him (in all your affairs).'"
(Al-Zumar:53,54)

Innocent Soul
09-17-2011, 02:15 PM
Don't speak loudly:
O you who have believed, do not raise your voices above the voice of the Prophet or be loud to him in speech like the loudness of some of you to others, lest your deeds become worthless while you perceive not.(Surah Hujarat 49:2)

This is very common that many people (including me) talk loudly imsad. From today inshallah, try your best to lower your voice :).

May Allah grant us strength to improve ourselves.
Ameen

Innocent Soul
09-18-2011, 04:12 PM

Every king was once a crying baby & every great building was once a print on paper. Its not important where YOU are todayBUT where YOU will reach TOMORROW. Allah does not judge you on how bad you have been in the past but he looks at on how good you strive to be now.
May Allah give us a good ending life in HIS guidance
Ameen

Innocent Soul
09-20-2011, 09:18 AM
Be content:
The Prophet (peace be upon him) said: "Riches does not mean, having a great amount of property, but riches is self-contentment." [Bukhari Book 76 Hadith 453]

Innocent Soul
09-22-2011, 02:53 AM
Be grateful:
"And it is He who produced for you hearing and vision and hearts; little are you grateful" [Surah Al-Mu'minun v.78]

Muslim Woman
09-22-2011, 08:26 AM

have u performed Hajj ? No ??? :cry:

try this year :)

And call upon the people for Hajj. They will come to you on their bare feet or riding any weak camel and they come to you from every far desert. (Quran 22:27)

Innocent Soul
09-23-2011, 03:41 PM
And whatever strikes you of disaster it is for what your hands have earned; but He pardons much.
(Ash-Shura: Verse 30)

Innocent Soul
09-25-2011, 01:15 AM
This life is going to end soon:
“Know that the life of this world is but amusement and diversion and adornment and boasting to one another and competition in increase of wealth and children - like the example of a rain whose [resulting] plant growth pleases the tillers; then it dries and you see it turned yellow; then it becomes [scattered] debris. And in the Hereafter is severe punishment and forgiveness from Allah and approval. And what is the worldly life except the enjoyment of delusion.”
(Surah Al-Hadid, Verse 20)

Innocent Soul
09-26-2011, 11:29 AM
Life is not a reflection:
If you are honest, people may cheat you; Be honest anyway. If you find happiness, people may be jealous; Be happy anyway. The good you do today may be forgotten tomorrow; Do good anyway. Give the world the best you have and it may never be enough; Give your best anyway. For you see, in the end, it is between you and God, it was never between you and them anyway.

The decline does not start with life's unpleasantness. It begins when you let sadness linger more than it should and misery becomes you. Rise up! You are the torchbearer of your destiny.

Innocent Soul
09-27-2011, 11:46 AM
Have patience you will get whatever you deserve:
Allah has promised, to those among you who believe and work righteous deeds, that He will, of a surety, grant them in the land, inheritance (of power), as He granted it to those before them; that He will establish in authority their religion - the one which He has chosen for them; and that He will change (their state), after the fear in which they (lived), to one of security and peace: ´They will worship Me (alone) and not associate aught with Me. ´If any do reject Faith after this, they are rebellious and wicked.
(An-Noor: verse 55)

Innocent Soul
09-29-2011, 11:40 AM
Make righteous friends:
Close friends, that Day, will be enemies to each other, except for the righteous (Az-Zukhruf 43:67)

Innocent Soul
09-30-2011, 03:14 PM
“And there is no sin on you concerning that in which you made a mistake, except in regard to what your hearts deliberately intend”
[al-Ahzaab 33:5]

Muslim Woman
10-01-2011, 03:52 PM

try to sponsor an orphan.

The Prophet (Sallallahu 'Alaihi Wa Sallam) said, "I and the person who
looks after an orphan and provides for him, will be in Paradise like this,"
putting his index and middle fingers together.

Bukhari Vol. 8 : No. 34

Muslim Woman
10-02-2011, 08:09 AM

If possible , try to help a poor widow.

The Prophet (Sallallahu 'Alaihi Wa Sallam) said "The one who looks after
and works for a widow and for a poor person, is like a warrior fighting for
Allah's Cause or like a person who fasts during the day and prays all the
night."

Bukhari Vol. 8 : No. 35

Innocent Soul
10-04-2011, 01:17 PM
Everything will be paid back to you:
There, [on that Day], every soul will be put to trial for what it did previously, and they will be returned to Allah , their master, the Truth, and lost from them is whatever they used to invent. [Surat Yunus 10:30]

Innocent Soul
10-05-2011, 11:49 AM
Give your knowledge to others:
Narrated Hamza's father: Allah's Apostle said, "While I was sleeping, I saw myself drinking (i.e. milk), and I was so contented that I saw the milk flowing through my nails. Then I gave (the milk) to 'Umar." They (i.e. the companions of the Prophet) asked, "What do you interpret it?" He said, "Knowledge." (Sahih Bukhari: Book #57, Hadith #30)

Innocent Soul
10-06-2011, 08:12 AM

Our Lord! We have wronged ourselves. If thou forgive us not and have not mercy on us, surely we are of the lost! (Qur’an 7:23)

'Aleena
10-07-2011, 09:14 AM
Subhan'Allah! This is beautiful.

Innocent Soul
10-07-2011, 11:24 AM

'Be not sad, surely Allah is with us.'- (Qur’an 9:40)

'So do not become weak, nor be sad'- (Qur’an 3:139)

'O you who believe! Seek help in patience and the prayer.'-(Qur’an 2:153)

'Verily,with hardship there is relief'- (Qur’an 94:6)

'Verily,in the remembrance of Allah do hearts find rest.-'(Qur’an 13:28)

'Remember Me; I will remember you'- (Quran 2:152)

Innocent Soul
10-08-2011, 02:29 PM
Speak kind words and cover other's faults:
"Kind words and the covering of faults are better than charity followed by injury. Allah is free of all wants, and He is Most Forbearing"
Surah Al-Baqara [2:263]

Innocent Soul
10-09-2011, 01:00 PM
Be satisfied with what you have:
Narrated Ibn 'Abbas: I heard Allah's Apostle saying, "If the son of Adam had money equal to a valley, then he will wish for another similar to it, for nothing can satisfy the eye of Adam's son except dust. And Allah forgives him who repents to Him." Ibn 'Abbas said: I do not know whether this saying was quoted from the Qur'an or not. 'Ata' said, "I heard Ibn AzZubair saying this narration while he was on the pulpit." (Sahih Bukhari:Book #76, Hadith #445)

Muslim Woman
10-09-2011, 03:37 PM

Avoid the traps of Devil

The Devil [Iblis] said, “If I am successful in persuading man to do three things, then that will be all I need:

◕ To make forget his sins.

◕ To regard his good deeds as too many.

◕ To be proud of his own opinion."

[Dirar ibn Murrah]

May Allah protect us from falling into his TRAPS! Ameen.

www.iloveAllaah.com/

Innocent Soul
10-10-2011, 11:54 AM
Give: :)
Abu Huraira is reported to have heard the Messenger of Allah (may peace be upon him) as saying: It is letter for one among you to bring a load of firewood on his back and give charity out of it (and satisfy his own need) and be independent of people, than that he should beg from people, whether they give him anything or refuse him. Verily the upper hand is better than the lower hand, and begin (charity) with your dependants.
(Sahih Muslim: Book #005, Hadith #2267)

Muslim Woman
10-11-2011, 10:54 AM

don't miss salat.

And seek help in patience and As-salat (the prayer) 2:45

Muslim Woman
10-12-2011, 05:59 AM

"Your KINDNESS may be treated as WEAKNESS, be KIND anyways.

Your HELP may go UNNOTICED, be HELPFUL anyways...

If you are HONEST, people may CHEAT you, be HONEST anyways...

The GOOD you do today, people will often FORGET tomorrow, DO GOOD anyways...

Because you are kind, helpful, honest, and good for ALLâH; it is between YOU & ALLâH. It was never between YOU & THEM!"

I love Allah group

'Aleena
10-12-2011, 06:03 AM

Allahu Akbar! Very profound words!

Jazakallaahu Khayr sister for sharing.

Ali_008
10-12-2011, 07:41 AM
Keep yourself safe from even sagheerah sins because it is a virtue of the pious. The Sahaba (R.A.) were so devout with regards to their religion that committing even a minor sin accidentally led them to infinite grief.

Innocent Soul
10-13-2011, 11:28 AM

Innocent Soul
10-14-2011, 01:31 PM

Muslim Woman
10-14-2011, 05:51 PM

Keep making dua to Allah.

O Allah! When the world & its people make me feel alone & depressed,

Your Love & Your promises keep me strong & hopeful,
make me wait for a better, peaceful & blessed tomorrow [in Akhirah],

with the Best of company, in the Best of Places, forever & ever!

Do not deprive me of Your Mercy, Love, Pleasure,
and blessings ya Hayyu ya Qayyum in this world & the Next!
Ameen ya Rabbi

www.iloveAllaah.com/

Muslim Woman
10-15-2011, 03:38 PM

“Satan rejoiced when Adam (ályhissalam) came out of Paradise, but he did not know that when a diver sinks into the sea, he collects pearls and then rises again.” [Ibn al-Qayyim]

❋Let's try our best to collect lots of pearls [good deeds] and rise again to high ranks of Paradise! O Allah make it easy for us! Ameen.❋

iloveAllaah.com/

Muslim Woman
10-16-2011, 08:39 AM
Salaam

Salah is hard?

So is keeping your hand in a flame

this video is mady by a convert Muslim brother.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BdPxr2FYaWg

Innocent Soul
10-17-2011, 11:07 AM
Say the truth:
Narrated 'Abdullah: The Prophet (SAW) said: "Truthfulness leads to righteousness, and righteousness leads to Paradise. And a man keeps on telling the truth until he becomes a truthful person. Falsehood leads to Al-Fajur (i.e. wickedness, evil-doing), and Al-Fajur leads to the (Hell) Fire, and a man may keep on telling lies till he is written before Allah, a liar."
[Bukhari Book 73, Hadith 116]

Innocent Soul
10-18-2011, 01:19 PM
Narrated by Abu Huraira (Radi-Allahu 'anhu):
The Prophet (SAW) said, "Beware of suspicion, for suspicion is the worst of false tales; and do not look for the others' faults and do not spy, and do not be jealous of one another, and do not desert (cut your relation with) one another, and do not hate one another; and O Allah's worshippers! Be brothers (as Allah has ordered you!")
(Bukhari: Volume 8 : No. 90)

Innocent Soul
10-19-2011, 11:15 AM
Call people to righteousness:
Abu Huraira reported Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) as saying: He who called (people) to righteousness, there would be reward (assured) for him like the rewards of those who adhered to it, without their rewards being diminished in any respect. And he who called (people) to error, he shall have to carry (the burden) of its sin, like those who committed it, without their sins being diminished in any respect.
(Sahih Muslim Book 034, Number 6470)

First we should have a good intention to gain knowledge then act upon it and then call the people towards it :).

sis muslimah
10-19-2011, 07:15 PM
When shaitaan reminds you of your past, Remind him of his FUTURE!! =)

sis muslimah
10-19-2011, 07:19 PM
REPENT before it is too late

TIME waits for no one....

Innocent Soul
10-20-2011, 11:27 AM

Innocent Soul
10-21-2011, 12:10 PM
Don't expose your sins:
Narrated by Abu Huraira (RA): I heard Allah's Apostle (SAW) saying.
"All the sins of my followers will be forgiven except those of the Mujahirin (those who commit a sin openly or disclose their sins to the people) .
An example of such disclosure is that a person commits a sin at night and though Allah screens it from the public, then he comes in the morning, and says, 'O so-and-so, I did such-and-such (evil) deed yesterday,' though he spent his night screened by his Lord (none knowing about his sin) and in the morning he removes Allah's screen from himself."
(Bukhari Volume 8, No. 95)

sis muslimah
10-21-2011, 08:45 PM
"Everyone who is taken by death asks for more time, while everyone who still has time makes excuses for procrastination." [Ali ibn Abi Talib]

Innocent Soul
10-23-2011, 01:24 AM
Be patient:
The Prophet Muhammad (SAW) said:"There is no gift better and more vast (that you may be given) than patience."
- Sahih Al Bukhari, Hadith 8:477

Patience with family is love...
Patience with others is respect...
Patience with one self is confidence...
and Patience with GOD is faith...

Muslim Woman
10-23-2011, 05:41 AM

encourage ur kids to read Islamic magazines

Noor kids go to Hajj

http://www.noorkids.com/home/wp-cont...0/00_cover.png

http://www.hijabtrendz.com/

sis muslimah
10-23-2011, 09:41 PM
Ibn al-Qayyim: So ponder on the fact that Allaah the Most High expelled Adam & Hawaa and the accursed Satan from paradise due to one sin. Whereas we foolish people sin on a daily basis.

sis muslimah
10-24-2011, 01:36 AM
To fall in love is a disease and its cure is to marry the person one is in love with."

{Ibn al-Qayyim rahimahullah}

Innocent Soul
10-24-2011, 11:19 AM
Try to be among the righteous:
Allah has promised, to those among you who believe and work righteous deeds, that He will, of a surety, grant them in the land, inheritance (of power), as He granted it to those before them; that He will establish in authority their religion - the one which He has chosen for them; and that He will change (their state), after the fear in which they (lived), to one of security and peace: ´They will worship Me (alone) and not associate aught with Me. ´If any do reject Faith after this, they are rebellious and wicked.
(An-Noor: verse 55)

Innocent Soul
10-25-2011, 02:12 PM
Do not exaggerate:
Narrated 'Umar, I heard the Prophet (peace be upon him) saying, "Do not exaggerate in praising me as the Christians praised the son of Mary, for I am only a Slave. So, call me the Slave of Allah and His Apostle." [Bukhari Volume 4, Book 55, Number 654]

Innocent Soul
10-26-2011, 02:58 PM
Don't ask others:
Narrated Abu Said Al-Khudri: Some Ansari persons asked for (something) from Allah's Apostle (p.b.u.h) and he gave them. They again asked him for (something) and he again gave them. And then they asked him and he gave them again till all that was with him finished.

And then he said "If I had anything. I would not keep it away from you. (Remember) Whoever abstains from asking others, Allah will make him contented, and whoever tries to make himself self-sufficient, Allah will make him self-sufficient. And whoever remains patient, Allah will make him patient. Nobody can be given a blessing better and greater than patience."
(Sahih Bukhari: Book #24, Hadith #548)

Innocent Soul
10-28-2011, 11:18 AM
The Prophet (peace & blessings of Allah be upon him) said,
"Every Day Two Angels Come Down From Heaven And One Of Them Says,
'O Allah ! Compensate Every Person Who Spends in Your Cause,' And The Other (Angel) Says, ' O Allah ! Destroy Every Miser.' "
(Sahih Bukhari ~ Book #24, Hadith #522)

Muslim Woman
10-28-2011, 03:00 PM

The First Ten Days of Dhul-Hijjah

"The best days in the world are the Ten days." [Ibn Hibbaan, al-Bazzaar, authenticated in Saheeh Jaami` us-Sagheer #1133]

the blessed month has arrived , Alhamdulillah.

Let's try to gain rewards as much as possible.

Innocent Soul
10-29-2011, 11:54 AM

sis muslimah
10-29-2011, 07:46 PM
[♥]l If someone gave you a beautiful, expensive new hat, wouldn't you be grateful for the generous gift? But shouldn't you be even more grateful for the One Who gave you the head to put that hat on. [Shaykh Muzaffer Ozak] ♥

Muslim Woman
10-31-2011, 01:44 AM

"By the ten nights." [Al-Fajr 89:2]

by Umm 'Abdur-Rahman

The "ten nights" which Allah [subhana wa ta'ala] is swearing by here, are the first 10 days of Dhul-Hijjah

start your dhikr:

"Allahu Akbar, Allahu Akbar, la ilaha ill-Allah, Wallahu Akbar. Walilahilhamd."

Many people mistakenly believe that you chant this only on the day of 'id. But, it is meant to be recited from the beginning of Dhul-Hijjah.

Ibn 'Umar & Abu Hurayrah said that they used to go out in the streets making loud takbir. They did not think that this was riya .

They were busy with declaring the [signs of Allah. This practice has now become a forgotten Sunnah. Why do people feel shy to follow this Sunnah? These are the days of takbir, tahlil & tahmid with raised voices.

Therefore revive this Sunnah by doing audible tasbih during all of the ten days of Dhul-Hijjah.

For women, when you are in your homes, raise your voices. You will remind your children, husbands, brothers, etc. Make it like a habit so that you will find yourself doing dhikr automatically. While walking, reclining, working, eating, just keep doing dhikr.

Fasting:

Fast as much as you can during these blessed days. If you can fast all of these days, then do so. Even in any regular day, Allah has promised a great reward for the one who fasts:

"Whoever fasts one day for the sake of Allah, Allah will keep his face seventy years distance away from the Fire because of it.

Charity:

Spending for the sake of Allah!

sis muslimah
10-31-2011, 09:36 PM
"If you are tempted to lose your patience, just remember how patient Allah has been with you."

Muslim Woman
11-01-2011, 07:39 AM

don't miss Hajj just because u have a little angel :)

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fb...9674495&type=1

Innocent Soul
11-02-2011, 11:24 AM
Don't accuse other:
Narrated by Abu Dhar (RA):That he heard the Prophet (SAW) saying, "If somebody accuses another of Fusuq (by calling him 'Fasiq' i.e. a wicked person) or accuses him of Kufr, such an accusation will revert to him (i.e. the accuser) if his companion (the accused) is innocent."
(Bukhari, Volume 8 : Hadith No. 71)

Ali_008
11-02-2011, 05:20 PM
Son or Daughter, both are blessings of Allah. Love every child and contribute to the Ummah by making them righteous & steadfast in religion.

Innocent Soul
11-03-2011, 11:40 AM
Narrated 'Abdullah bin Umar, RasulAllah (SAW) said,
"A Muslim is a brother of another Muslim, so he should not oppress him, nor should he hand him over to an oppressor. Whoever fulfilled the needs of his brother, Allah will fulfill his needs; whoever brought his (Muslim) brother out of a discomfort, Allah will bring him out of the discomforts of the Day of Resurrection, and whoever screened a Muslim, Allah will screen him on the Day of Resurrection."
[Bukhari Book 3 Volume 43 Hadith 622]

Innocent Soul
11-05-2011, 09:11 AM
Don't reject:
Ibn Umar reported that Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) said: When any one of you is invited to a feast, he should attend it.
(Bukhari Book 8, Number 3337)

Eid is near and many of us are invited by a lot of people we sometimes feel difficult to go to everyone's house. This Eid lets make the intention of following the sunnah and meet everyone and strengthen the bonds of kinship :).

Muslim Woman
11-08-2011, 02:48 PM

Continue reciting takbeers

Eid is the 10th day of Dhul Hijjah, so continue reciting takbeers at all times and specifically after all the Fard Salah until after 'Asr of the 13th of Dhul-Hijjah. Remember it is a Sunnah!

آلله أكـــبـــر آلله أكـــبـــر آلله أكـــبـــر
لآ إلآ إلآ آلله
آلله أكـــبـــر آلله أكـــبـــر
ولله آلحمد

آلله أكبر كبيرا .. وآلحمد لله كثيرا
وسبحـآن آلله ببكرة وأصيلآ

Allaahu akbar, Allaahu akbar, laa ilaaha ill-Allaah, wa Allaahu akbar, Allaah akbar, wa Lillaah il-hamd.

(Allaah is Most Great, Allaah is most Great, there is no god but Allaah, Allaah is Most great, Allaah is most great, and to Allaah be praise)

courtesy of I love Allah blog

Innocent Soul
11-09-2011, 01:34 PM
Prohibited time:
Narrated Ibn Umar (Radi-Allahu 'anhu): Allah's Apostle (SAW) said, "When the (upper) edge of the sun appears (in the morning), don't perform a prayer till the sun appears in full, and when the lower edge of the sun sets, don't perform a prayer till it sets completely. And you should not seek to pray at sunrise or sunset for the sun rises between two sides of the head of the devil (or Satan)."
Bukhari Vol. 4 : No. 494

Innocent Soul
11-10-2011, 01:35 PM
Recite Quran:
Narrated Abu Musa: The Prophet said, 'The example of a believer who recites the Qur'an is that of a citron (a citrus fruit) which is good in taste and good in smell. And the believer who does not recite the Quran is like a date which has a good taste but no smell.

And the example of an impious person who recites the Qur'an is that of Ar-Rihana (an aromatic plant) which smells good but is bitter in taste. And the example of an impious person who does not recite the quran is that of a colocynth which is bitter in taste and has no smell." (Sahih Bukhari: Book #93, Hadith #649)

Innocent Soul
11-11-2011, 06:27 PM
Narrated 'Abdullah (Radi-Allahu 'anhu):
The Prophet (SAW) said, "When you are three persons sitting together, then no two of you should hold secret counsel excluding the third person until you are with some other people too, for that would grieve him."
(Bukhari Volume. 8 : Hadith No. 305)

Muslim Woman
11-12-2011, 06:39 AM

To love someone is nothing,
To be loved by someone is something,
To be loved by someone you love is exciting,

But to be loved by ALLAAH is everything!!! ♥

May Allaah include us amongst those whom He loves!
Ameen Ya Rabb..

I love Allah blog

Innocent Soul
11-13-2011, 08:03 AM
Pray Salah at it's proper time:
'Abdullah b. Mas'ud reported: I said: Messenger of Allah, which of the deeds (takes one) nearer to Paradise? He (the Holy Prophet) replied: Prayer at its proper time, I said: What next, Messenger of Allah? He replied: Kindness to the parents. I said: What next? He replied: Jihad in the cause of Allah. (Sahih Muslim:Book #001, Hadith #0152)

Huzzy_786
11-13-2011, 09:41 AM
In the matters of dunya, innovate and you will dominate!
In the matters of Deen, innovate and you will evaporate! :statisfie

Muslim Woman
11-16-2011, 03:20 PM

Vacancy! Vacancy!! Vacancy!!!...

Al-Jannah needs pious Muslims!!!

Submit your original copies of Faith (Eemaan), Prayer (Salat), Fasting (Sawm), Obligatory Charity (Zakat), Hajj and Umrah... and Righteous deeds !!!

Salary is Eternal bliss... ♥ Hurry up !!! Don't delay !!! Al-Jannah is waiting you all !!!

ILoveAllaah.com

Innocent Soul
11-17-2011, 12:21 PM
Don't say Inshallah in supplication:
Narrated Anas (RA):Allah's Apostle (SAW) said, "When anyone of you appeal to Allah for something, he should ask with determination and should not say, 'O Allah, if You wish, give me.' For nobody can force Allah to do something against His Will.
(Bukhari Volume. 8 : No. 350)

syed1
11-17-2011, 03:49 PM
Don't say Inshallah in supplication:
Narrated Anas (RA):Allah's Apostle (SAW) said, "When anyone of you appeal to Allah for something, he should ask with determination and should not say, 'O Allah, if You wish, give me.' For nobody can force Allah to do something against His Will.
(Bukhari Volume. 8 : No. 350)
wow, I have been a victim of this - saying inshallah in my duas- inshallah after today I will not!

since we are on the topic of supplication, is it meaningless to ask for such little, specific things ? or should one be general and ask for forgiveness etc.

Innocent Soul
11-18-2011, 12:28 PM
Don't beleive in foretellers:
Narrated 'Aisha (Radi-Allahu 'anha):Some people asked Allah's Apostle (SAW) about fore-tellers. He said. "They are nothing"They said, "O Allah's Apostle! Sometimes they tell us of a thing which turns out to be true."Allah's Apostle (Sallallahu 'Alaihi Wa Sallam) said, "A Jinn snatches that true word and pours it into the ear of his friend (the fore-teller) (as one puts something into a bottle). The foreteller then mixes that word with one hundred lies."
Bukhari Volume. 7 : No. 657

format_quote Originally Posted by syed1
since we are on the topic of supplication, is it meaningless to ask for such little, specific things ?
I think you mean asking Allah worldly small things? I do sometimes ask Allah very small things :hiding:.

Innocent Soul
11-20-2011, 02:25 AM
Don't use bad words:

Narrated 'Abdullah bin 'Amr: "The Prophet never used bad language neither a 'Fahish nor a Mutafahish. He used to say 'The best amongst you are those who have the best manners and character.'
(Sahih Bukhari, Volume 4, Book 56, Number 759)

Muslim Woman
11-20-2011, 11:09 AM

format_quote Originally Posted by syed1
wow, I have been a victim of this -
me too :(

is it meaningless to ask for such little, specific things ? .
I read somewhere that Prophet pbuh said something like this , don't feel shy to ask Allah even if u need of small item like salt.

And Allah Knows Best.

Innocent Soul
11-21-2011, 11:41 AM
And keep yourself patiently with those who call on their Lord morning and evening, seeking His Face, and let not your eyes overlook them, desiring the pomp and glitter of the life of the world; and obey not him whose heart We have made heedless of Our remembrance, one who follows his own lusts and whose affair (deeds) has been lost.
(Quran 18:28)

Muslim Woman
11-23-2011, 04:02 PM

Strange - How the streets are empty at the time of Fajr. But just a few minutes later, they get busy, even crowded, with people rushing to work & schools...

THINK ABOUT IT ••► What are you striving for? The world or the Hereafter

ILoveAllaah.com

Muslim Woman
11-24-2011, 03:23 PM

Everyday, The Angel Of Death Overlooks You And Takes The Lives Of Others.

But One Day, He Will Overlook Others And Take You!!

◕-Are you ready to meet Allaah as you are, right now?-◕
Wake up, stop sinning, repent & prepare!

ILoveAllaah.com

Innocent Soul
11-25-2011, 11:26 AM
Be in the company of righteous people:
And keep yourself patiently with those who call on their Lord morning and evening, seeking His Face, and let not your eyes overlook them, desiring the pomp and glitter of the life of the world; and obey not him whose heart We have made heedless of Our remembrance, one who follows his own lusts and whose affair (deeds) has been lost.
(Quran 18:28)

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.