/* */

PDA

View Full Version : The best way for asking forgiveness from Allah

azizz
07-18-2010, 12:21 AM
Narrated Shaddad bin Aus :
The Prophet said " The best way for asking forgiveness from Allah is saying : O Allah , you are my Lord , no God Except you , you created me and I am your slave , and I am on your covenant and your promise as long as I can , I seek refuge in you from evil which I did , I confess to you in your grace , and I confess to you in my sin, forgive me , only you forgive the Sins "
The Prophet added. "If somebody recites it during the day with
firm faith in it, and dies on the same day before the evening,
he will be from the people of Paradise; and if somebody
recites it at night with firm faith in it, and dies before the
morning, he will be from the people of Paradise"
Sahih Al-Bukhari

عن شداد بن أوس، عن النبي صلى الله عليه وسلم قال: "سيد الاستغفار، أن يقول: اللهم أنت ربي، لا إله إلا أنت، خلقتني وأنا عبدك، وأنا على عهدك ووعدك ما استعطت، أعوذ بك من شر ما صنعتُ، أبوء لك بنعمتك، و أبوء لك بذنبي فاغفر لي؛ فإنه لا يغفر الذنوب إلا أنت". قال: " من قالها من النهار موقِناً بها، فمات من يومه قبل أن يمسي فهو من أهل الجنة، ومن قالها من الليل وهو موقن بها، فمات قبل أن يصبح فهو من أهل الجنة"
رواه البخاري أبوء : أعترف

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
جوري
07-18-2010, 01:27 AM
Jazaka Allah khyran for that, I needed that..

:w:

Sawdah
07-18-2010, 02:09 AM
May Allah reward you with good for sharing that. What a lovely hadith that was...

__follower
07-18-2010, 03:55 AM
thank you for sharing

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Insecured soul
07-20-2010, 02:41 AM
i need that too and i guess every soul on this planet does

may allah give us taufiq to do taubah and istagfaar all the time insha allah

ziyad
07-21-2010, 02:06 PM
Nice, though the arabic is just too small to read.

islamweb20
07-25-2010, 02:51 AM
Read it here with clear Arabic text and meaning.
http://islamweb20.posterous.com/seek...est-and-excell

Salahudeen
07-26-2010, 05:37 PM
Jazakallah khair how clear is life when you have the truth.

Al Mu'minaat
07-26-2010, 05:48 PM
May Allah reward you good in this life and in the hereafter. Very good post mashallah

alharbi
07-26-2010, 05:52 PM
Jzak Allah Khir , Al HamduLillah.

Haya emaan
07-26-2010, 07:06 PM
JAZAKAALAH brother.. may Allah reward u for sharing this..
our mistakes r countless and we all need this

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!