/* */

PDA

View Full Version : confused

__follower
07-18-2010, 08:56 AM
i was wondering why allah didnt make every1 equal in wealth . like they say everything is planned so wat has to happen will happen , so why some are reli rich n da others r poor ? is it based on something their fathers or grandfathers did ? or what
some of u may say it all in ur hand but when u say allah does everything then how can v change or work hard ,as v will get wat is in our destiny .
i am sry if it was offensive or silly :hmm:
i jus want to know

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Alpha Dude
07-18-2010, 10:34 AM
Sometimes people get into this mentality that Allah is being so unfair to them but they don't take into account some important things: i. there is wisdom behind every single little action that happens, ii. this life is a very short test and iii. hardship are a blessing from Allah.

Life is a test and it is up to Allah how he will test us. He made some poor, some disabled, some ugly and he made some others rich, some healthy and some very beautiful. Each person will have his own different unique test and we have been told in the Quraan that no man will be tested more than he can handle. We're not all meant to be rich, happy, successful, healthy etc. If we are then Alhamdulilah and if not then this is the test that Allah has chosen for us out of his mercy and wisdom. Alhamdulilah to that again. You have no choice but to accept it.

People are tested in various ways according to the wisdom of Allah.

Hardships wipe away our sins and have the potential of taking us closer to Allah (which should be our aim). Allah has said he will try those that are beloved to him more than others.

This life is very short (extremely short in fact, in comparison to the real life in the hearafter) so don't get too hung up on the specifics of your unique test and what you experience in this world, never lose sight of the akhira.

Happiness in this world lies in contentment. Being content with what Allah gives you.

Prophet Muhamad Sallallahu Alayhi Wasalam said words to the effect: "Strange is the affair of the Mu'min (the believer), verily all his affairs are good for him. If something pleasing befalls him he thanks (Allah) and it becomes better for him. And if something harmful befalls him he is patient (Saabir) and it becomes better for him. And this is only for the Mu'mmin." [Muslim]

I think people that get too sad about worldly issues have lost focus and have little to no actual connection with Allah.

__follower
07-18-2010, 12:03 PM
thank you for replying alpha dude
but sometimes its reli hard to b patient
may allah help us all

Alpha Dude
07-18-2010, 12:48 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by __follower
thank you for replying alpha dude
but sometimes its reli hard to b patient
may allah help us all
I know bro. It's extremely hard. Just got to keep striving. Sometimes immediately when calamity strikes we lose hope and begin to despair but slowly after some time the effects of the calamity dissipate and we are able to see it as the test it was and we curse ourselves for not being patient enough.

We need to try to remain patient exactly when the calamity happens. This is extremely difficult but Allah has said:
2:155 Be sure we shall test you with something of fear and hunger, some loss in goods or lives or the fruits (of your toil), but give glad tidings to those who patiently persevere

2:156
Who say, when afflicted with calamity: "To Allah We belong, and to Him is our return."

2:157
They are those on whom (descend) blessings from Allah, and Mercy, and they are the ones that receive guidance.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
__follower
07-19-2010, 07:35 AM
thank u for answering

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!