/* */

PDA

View Full Version : "Bookstores in Medina and Mekka"

bewildred
07-18-2010, 10:26 AM
Salam to all,

The dream of my life is becoming a reality. I'm going to do mu Umrah, on the first half of Ramadhan (Inchallah). I'd like by the way buy all the books I've always longed to have (in Arabic). Let's say that I'm books deprived in here.

Since I'm going there for the first time, I don't know if there are any good and big bookstores in both Medina and Mekka. Everybody tells me that it's very difficult to find ones there and only the people who go there regularly know.

So, please, could you help me out by showing me?

Thanks in advance.

S.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Mr.President
07-18-2010, 10:49 AM
Jarir Bookstore ...not just a bookstore

'Abd al-Baari
07-18-2010, 01:06 PM
Assalamu 'Alaykum,

Do you know where the shop is located?

Mr.President
07-18-2010, 01:39 PM
http://www.jarirbookstore.com/html/showrooms.asp

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
S_87
07-18-2010, 07:42 PM
in makkah hilton mall on second floor i think it is, theres a place called dawah corner, small but loadsssss of books. also on first floor there are bookstores

aamirsaab
07-19-2010, 08:19 AM
There's a bookstore in medina, right outside the movenpick hotel which is right next to masjid Al-Nabi (literally walking distance). I forgot it's name, but I remember visiting that store last time I went.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!