/* */

PDA

View Full Version : First There Was Adam's World and Now There Is...

Sawdah
07-18-2010, 10:55 PM
Abdullah Puppet! :D

When I first discovered this show, it reminded me of Adam's world , an old puppet show by SoundVision ( I think..). Now there's Abdullah the Puppet. I watched their first episode and it was nice, lol. Pretty funny too.

Check it out!

Episode 1 - Mercy Mission

:w:

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Muslim Woman
07-19-2010, 12:14 AM
Salaam

net speed is slow , I can't watch but want to send the link to others . Can u post the link here sis ? Thanks :)

Sawdah
07-19-2010, 01:12 AM
:wa: sis,

Of course, here's the link :smile: :http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dHqsj...layer_embedded

:w:

Muslim Woman
07-19-2010, 01:27 AM
Salaam

thanks sis. I posted it in other forums and sent to Family members & Friends ( F & F ) :)

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
__follower
07-19-2010, 08:36 AM
very gud one for kids to learn islam through interesting ways

Sawdah
07-19-2010, 04:58 PM
^ Alhamdulillah, it is.

format_quote Originally Posted by Muslim Woman
Salaam

thanks sis. I posted it in other forums and sent to Family members & Friends ( F & F ) :)
No problem and jazakiAllah for sharing it with others. ^_^

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!