/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Assalamu-Alaikum-Wa-Rahmatullahi-Wa-Barakatuhu!!

Bintulislam
07-19-2010, 10:23 PM
Well,folks I am Bintulislam!.Yes,daughter of Islam from Pakistan.A born Muslimah unlike majority of people here(who's threads/posts I've read in this forum).

Why I joined this forum??Actually,I don't find myself any different from reverts.And that doesn't mean that I've been living an un-Islamic life.NO,not at all,AlhamduLillah.I believe in Islam more than anything but its the practice in some of the sections of my religion in which I need to improve or even to include in my life.More of the abstractly material stuff-like kindness,helping others,anger management,contentment etc little but things of great significance.That's why I wanted to be a part of this,to learn from others while sharing how I am defending my Imaan against my Nafs and Shaitan.So lets start a journey together practicing

Amr bil ma'aroof wa nahi anil munkar.
"Enjoining Good and Forbidding Evil"

Peace,
Bintulislam.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Asiyah3
07-19-2010, 10:31 PM
:wa: wa Rahmatullahi wa Barakatuh

Beautiful introduction masha'Allah. :statisfie
Welcome to LI! You'll become a full member when you reach 50 posts and the access to the Sisters section at 300 posts.

Bintulislam
07-19-2010, 10:33 PM
umm..Can you plz help me understand this place a bit.It would be a lot easier for me to stick around more often.

marwen
07-19-2010, 10:35 PM
:wa:

Welcome to the forum sister. Have a nice stay !

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Asiyah3
07-19-2010, 10:35 PM
With pleasure. :) What would you like to know? ^_^

Bintulislam
07-19-2010, 10:42 PM
JazakAllah in advance:) Well,nearly everything:nervous:.I mean what can I post here?Can I post my poems too?And how do you get others to read them?And why is it necessary to have a particular number of posts to be a part of sisters forum?

Bintulislam
07-19-2010, 10:43 PM
Thankyou,thankyou and JazakAllah!

Asiyah3
07-19-2010, 11:03 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Bintulislam
JazakAllah in advance:) Well,nearly everything:nervous:.I mean what can I post here?
Each thread has it's own topic. If there hasn't been a thread already made-up for it and after you've tried the search engine, you can start your own thread in the right section.

Can I post my poems too?
Yes, start your own thread in the right section just like you did with this thread (if there hasn't been a thread made-up for it).

And how do you get others to read them?
Make it interesting. :p Just kidding. The members search the forums themselves.

And why is it necessary to have a particular number of posts to be a part of sisters forum?
One reason might be to make the forum safe. We've had plenty of pron spammers, trolls etc.

Bintulislam
07-19-2010, 11:36 PM
Well JazakAllah once again:).And a dua your way :
أَضْحَكَ اللَّهُ سِنَّكَ
May Allah always brings smiles to you.
Hope to see you around:)

Fi Amaanillah!

Asiyah3
07-20-2010, 12:15 AM
Jazakiallah! You seem like a lovely person masha'Allah. :) I'm happy you joined us sister. :)
May Allah grant you happiness and ease all your affairs.

~Raindrop~
07-20-2010, 01:03 AM
:sl: sis
Welcome to LI. I hope you enjoy and benefit from your time here :)
:wa:

PouringRain
07-20-2010, 02:42 AM
Welcome to the forum.

Sawdah
07-20-2010, 04:08 AM
:sl: sister

:welcome: to the forums, hope you enjoy your stay here inshaAllah.

:w:

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!