/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Alslamu Alykem ALL :) introduce about me

AhmedSAID
07-20-2010, 06:24 AM
Alslam Alkykum all

how are u all doing? i hope you are enjoying your life

i'm happy that my acc is actived now and i can write about my self

I'm Ahmed[its other name of prohet mohamed as mostafa] im from egypt [where the pyramids are] 15 years old , i live in city called alexandria and here people are 99% muslims 1% christians so el hamdullah that i was born muslim in a muslim country from a good muslim father and mother , my english is quite good and im working on it :)

i was searching on google
and by chance it leaded me to this site

i saw that there's alot of forgiens around the world are converting to islam and islam is growing up in europe countries and i said i must be part of this beauty forum

i was very happy

i was really shocked

i waste my time on fb and playstation and other useless things [dont blame me im 15:)]

so i said i better spend sometime here in this forum at least i won't take sins :)

so im here and i hope i get much friends are muslims or non muslims around the world

i can help you as much i can do :)

arabic is my native language so im very good at it and i can help u if u need something

i will go now i hope i get much friends

Alslam Alykum

ahmed

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
PouringRain
07-20-2010, 06:43 AM
Welcome to the forum.

marwen
07-20-2010, 04:13 PM
:sl:
Welcome to the forum Ahmad. I love Egypt, and I'm happy you joined us.

Cabdullahi
07-20-2010, 04:21 PM
Ya walaa...... Ezaiek ya ahmad

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Asiyah3
07-20-2010, 04:25 PM
:wa:
Welcome to LI.
I hope you'll have a nice and beneficial stay insha'Allah.

Muslim Woman
07-20-2010, 04:27 PM
Salaam bro

welcome to the forum .

we have Arabic to English translation thread . May be , u can contribute there :)

جوري
07-20-2010, 05:01 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Abdullahii
Ya walaa...... Ezaiek ya ahmad
lol 7ilwah awi izyak di..

:welcome: aboard a7med and may you have a beneficial stay insha'Allah..

:w:

Cabdullahi
07-20-2010, 05:40 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by τhε ṿαlε'ṡ lïlÿ

lol 7ilwah awi izyak di..

:welcome: aboard a7med and may you have a beneficial stay insha'Allah..

:w:
ya ahmad ...hadi esmaha dektora zaghloula :muslimah:

AhmedSAID
07-20-2010, 07:09 PM
Alslamu Alykum all

thank you for your comments and im happy im part of this forum :)

i don't know where i should put this link but i hope a mod put it in a theard in the right place so all vote to help our brothers and sisters in palastine and even muslims in turkey and egypt and iran and hamas vs the isreal torriest country

here's the link and i dont know i can just post it www . israel-vs-palestine .com/EG/EN/vote
hope allah guide us all to the heaven

Slam

Ramadhan
07-21-2010, 04:17 AM

welcome to the forum, brother!

MashaAllah you are only 15 and yet already have such strong desires to pursue knowledge in islam.

I've always wanted to go to egypt, maybe next time if go for umroh trip I'll combine it with egypt Insha Allah

__follower
07-21-2010, 06:24 AM
welcome to the forum ahmed
hope u will enjoy ur stay here
n it will b reli beneficial i can assure you

ardianto
07-21-2010, 01:35 PM

Welcome to Islamicboard forum, Ahmed.

Misz_Muslimah
07-21-2010, 04:22 PM
Wa alaykum salam Ahmed
Hope you have a great stay!

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!