/* */

PDA

View Full Version : A letter to a murtad sister from you guys

Sister Unknown
07-20-2010, 09:04 PM
Assalamu Alaykum wa Rahmatu Allahi wa Barakatuh

I hope that all of you brothers and sisters ar ein best of health and emaan on our path to Allah, teh Majestic and Majestic.

My friend left Islam (not my friend any longer) and now she request to be my friend on facebook. We used to be close. Anyhow, she left Islam a year or two ago.

I want yu brothers and sisters to write her a sensative letter with hope that she may come back.

JazzakAllahu Khayr

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Alpha Dude
07-20-2010, 09:07 PM
Wa alaykum salam,

May Allah guide her, ameen.

I don't think it is a good idea for strangers to write an open letter like you want but perhaps her actual reasons for leaving Islam could be answered instead?

Sister Unknown
07-20-2010, 09:08 PM
Assalamu Alaykum

I have not much time, sorry. But please brothers and sisters, make it nice and sensative. I'll deal with "why" in the future. She won't dicuss it I think.

جوري
07-20-2010, 09:27 PM
leaving Islam is a personal choice and she is an adult woman, I don't think any letters can help.. just let her go and move on insha'Allah to better friends..

:w:

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
cat eyes
07-20-2010, 09:58 PM
sis why don't u try and get her to join the forum? is this possible?

what are her reasons for leaving ?

Rhubarb Tart
07-20-2010, 10:03 PM
Maybe something has happened to her and she regards that as part of Islam?

What religion did she convert to?

Personally I would still talk to her not be close as before.

Ameen to duas.

Sister Unknown
07-20-2010, 10:23 PM
JazzakAlalhu Khayr my dear brothers and sisters in Islam. It doesn't matter what she coverted to. As for why? She is a teenager who is now 18 I think, or younger. She was never a practicing nor had she Muslims as company except one or two. It is I think her friends.

leaving Islam is a personal choice
I am not sure what you intended to say by this. As we lal know, to Alalh , azz wa jall, Islam is the only personal choice. To the kuffar, other crimes are payed with a death penalty. To us, leaving Islam is the greatest crime there is. Death for a punishment is not such a punishment.

I don't think any letters can help.
Just write anything my dear sister, please. I htough something sensative by all of us would provoke something in her.

As for her joining this forum, I don't think she would do that.

JazzakAlalhu Khayr

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!