PDA

View Full Version : New Event

Rubel Hussain
07-20-2010, 09:31 PM
GREEN LANE MASJID
presents its much anticipated Summer Conference
MOMENTS WITH
THE MESSENGER (saw)
A 3 day awe inspiring conference shedding light on the greatest creation of all time... Muhammad (saw)
This is the the theme for the MASSIVE CONFERENCE taking place this summer
The excitmement and anticipation is building for this HUGE event which is only just around the corner
High calibre, world renowned speakers from across the globe will be taking stage in the heart of Birmingham to share with you something we are all in need of:BENEFICIAL KNOWLEDGE!
30th July to 1st August 2010

OUR SPECIAL GUEST SPEAKERS INCLUDE:
ASSIM ALHAKEEM (KSA)
SAID RAGEAH (CANADA)
ABU TAUBAH (USA)
ALAA ELSAYED (CANADA)
ABU ABDISSALAM (KSA)
ABU USAMAH AT-THAHABI (UK)
ABDUR RAHMAN GREEN (UK)
MURTAZA KHAN (UK)
AHSAN HANIF (UK)
AQEEL MAHMOOD (UK)
DON'T MISS OUT on being part of this phenomenal event!
[FON We look forward to welcoming you all through our doors at Green lane Masjid.

£10 GOODY BAG:[A goody bag worth £10 will be given FREE for the first 500 people arriving to the event! (make sure you arrive early!)

STALLS:
Stalls are available throughout the conference.
A limited number are available and will be allocated on a first come first serve basis.
OVERNIGHT STAY: If you wish to stay and spend the night in the Masjid, please telephone the Masjid office to register.
BOUNCY CASTLE AND CRECHE FACILITIES WILL ALSO BE PROVIDED
VENUE: GREEN LANE MASJID, 20 GREEN LANE, SMALL HEATH, BIRMINGHAM, B9 5DB
TEL: 0121 7130080

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Cabdullahi
07-20-2010, 09:41 PM
i might go to this one but wright street mosque is also doing a summer event :(...which one to choose :(

Rubel Hussain
07-20-2010, 09:55 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Abdullahii
i might go to this one but wright street mosque is also doing a summer event :(...which one to choose :(
Salam. lol akhi its up to you, I'm helping promoting this green lane masjid event, but I can't pressurise you to go to it. Up to you........ (CHOOSE GREEN LANE INSHAALLAH!) lol

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!