/* */

PDA

View Full Version : A revert or a Bosnian

Sister Unknown
07-20-2010, 11:04 PM
Assalamu ALaykum wa Rahmatu Allahi wa barakatuh

Pardon the title. A sister (not me) wants a revert or a Bosnian for a husband. Guys, please do not post on this thread if you do not know of a revert that is willing to marry my friend and move to Saudia Arabia.

Please, do not ask questions. Sorry.

JazzakALlahu KHAYT

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Sister Unknown
07-20-2010, 11:05 PM
And, of course, he must be very religious.

Cabdullahi
07-21-2010, 12:08 AM
^ and have a really good european passport

Sister Unknown
07-21-2010, 12:09 AM
Expand please...

JazzakALlahu Khayr

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
marwen
07-21-2010, 12:11 AM
Sorry I can't help with that. But just a question : should he be a revert OR a bosnian ? or a bosnian revert ?

Sister Unknown
07-21-2010, 12:15 AM
Brotehr, is taht a joke? Wahtever it is, please do not make jokes again. I'm not trying to be "tough", I just don't know peoples intentions sometimes. Anyways, my request was sincere nad if your question was sincere, whatever of the three is I think acceptable to my sister.

JazzakALlahu KAHYT

marwen
07-21-2010, 12:23 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Sister Unknown
Brotehr, is taht a joke? Wahtever it is, please do not make jokes again. I'm not trying to be "tough", I just don't know peoples intentions sometimes. Anyways, my request was sincere nad if your question was sincere, whatever of the three is I think acceptable to my sister.

JazzakALlahu KAHYT
wow sister ! I just didn't understand the thread title, so a clarification from you may be useful. I didn't intend to make jokes. Sorry if my question seemed offensive, but it was not my intention.

Anyway, as I said I can't help with that request, so I'll get out here :-\

:w:

Asiyah3
07-21-2010, 12:26 AM
:wa: wa Rahmatullahi wa Barakatuh

Sister, the internet isn't the right place for this..

cat eyes
07-21-2010, 12:55 AM
agree with sis muslimah

get in touch with your local mosque and tell imam to keep an eye out for bosnian revert. it shouldnt be to difficult lol depending on where u live of course

~Raindrop~
07-21-2010, 12:57 AM
I third that. This wasn't a marriage forum, the last time I looked :-\

Zafran
07-21-2010, 01:25 AM
salaam

sorry but they are right the internet is not the best place for this.

peace

Sister Unknown
07-21-2010, 01:28 AM
Local mosque, if the imam calls back again, he is dead by my mother.

I'm just trying to help out a sister. Hmm, I'll tell her to join a marriage forum...O, no, no, no, the suitor must not speak to her before marriage, he must speak to her brother.

Asiyah3
07-21-2010, 01:46 AM
You could ask the imam to contact you via e-mail.
I wouldn't recommend a marriage site. However, if she decides to do that, let the suitor contact her wali. Words of wisdom masha'Allah:

Marriage that is not based on a sound Islamic foundation is doomed to end in failure and regret.

Fear Allaah, and do not speak to non-mahram men. This is safer for your religious commitment and purer for your heart. You should note that marriage to a righteous man is a blessing from Allaah, and a blessing cannot be acquired by means of sin.
May Allah grant her a righteous husband.

Sister Unknown
07-21-2010, 01:48 AM
[QUOTE]
[You could ask the imam to contact you via e-mail.
I wouldn't recommend a marriage site. However, if she decides to do that, let the suitor contact her wali. Words of wisdom masha'Allah:

/QUOTE]
May Alalh reward you sister. Ameen to the du'as.

Asiyah3
07-21-2010, 01:49 AM
Wa iyyaki. :)

Ummu Sufyaan
07-21-2010, 08:59 AM
wa alaykum us-Salaam wa rahmatullahi wa barakatu
i dont want to come across as judgmental or anything but i feel the need to advise:

-ensure that all other channels (eg family, etc) have been exhausted before turning to the internet
-if the have, be wary about people on-line. some people (not all) are very good at acting :hmm: so make sure you do your proper research.
-ensure that the sisters mahrams/wali agree to this and are informed.
-and what exactly do you mean that you dont want to give further information? how is anyone meant to reply based on very very very little details? this doesn't make sense.

Salahudeen
07-21-2010, 09:15 AM
The Ahlal hadith forums have a marriage section. Give it a try inshallah.

http://www.ahlalhdeeth.com/vbe/index.php

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!