/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Hindu from Indyeah :)

bhakti
07-21-2010, 07:49 AM
Nice forum this. A breath of fresh air considering the other forums that reek of intolerance. Some intelligence discussions here. I noticed there's very little Hindu presence here. As such, here I am!

Hope to contribute productively.

"Aano bhadra krtavo yantu vishwatah"

May noble thoughts come to me from all directions..... :statisfie

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
marwen
07-21-2010, 10:07 AM
Welcome to the forum brother bhakti !
Hope you enjoy your stay here.

format_quote Originally Posted by bhakti
I noticed there's very little Hindu presence here. As such, here I am!
Why don't you get all your hindu friends and relatives to join in here :D J/K. But seriously, yes hindu presence is little here. You're the first hindu I have discussion with. We need more hindus to have beneficial knowledge from discussing islam and hinduism.

bhakti
07-21-2010, 10:55 AM
thanks for the welcome bro...

format_quote Originally Posted by marwen
Why don't you get all your hindu friends and relatives to join in here :D J/K.
lol...if I did that you'll have to look for a different name for the forum

__follower
07-21-2010, 11:01 AM
welcome to da forum .
hope u will enjoy and gain precious knowledge

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
ardianto
07-21-2010, 01:51 PM
Frankly, when I saw your name on the list of new registered members, I thought you are Indonesian.
Bhakti or Bakti is common name in Indonesia, and the meaning is same as Bhakti in India. There are many words in Indonesian language that originally from Sanskrit.

I am a Javanese, an ethnic from an island that called "Java Dwipa" by ancient Indians. My ancestors were Hindus. Of course, I am very familiar with Mahabharata and Ramayana epics.

Welcome to the forum, brother.

:welcome:

aadil77
07-21-2010, 02:12 PM
Welcome

We did have some hindu members here, I don't know where they've gone

Its mostly muslims, christians and atheists here

bhakti
07-21-2010, 02:50 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by ardianto
Frankly, when I saw your name on the list of new registered members, I thought you are Indonesian.
Bhakti or Bakti is common name in Indonesia, and the meaning is same as Bhakti in India. There are many words in Indonesian language that originally from Sanskrit.

I am a Javanese, an ethnic from an island that called "Java Dwipa" by ancient Indians. My ancestors were Hindus. Of course, I am very familiar with Mahabharata and Ramayana epics.

Welcome to the forum, brother.

:welcome:
ah...thats some interesting info. Bhakti isn't my name but the screenname comes from my love for the bhakti yoga of the Gita.

thank for the welcome :)

bhakti
07-21-2010, 02:51 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by aadil77
Welcome

We did have some hindu members here, I don't know where they've gone

Its mostly muslims, christians and atheists here
thank you...

lets see how long I last...lol

Misz_Muslimah
07-21-2010, 04:23 PM
Welcome to the forum!

~Raindrop~
07-21-2010, 04:24 PM
Welcome to the forum.
I hope you enjoy and benefit from your time here.

PouringRain
07-21-2010, 05:13 PM
Welcome to the forum.

Muslim Woman
07-21-2010, 05:17 PM
Salaam/Peace

welcome to the forum . Hope u will enjoy here.

we had 2/3 hindu participatns ; also we had a thread on Hinduism . But it's closed now :(

May be , it will re-open if more Hindus join the forum and are ready to answer the questions on Hinduism.

bhakti
07-21-2010, 05:26 PM
Clearly, any estimation of the warmth in this forum is an underestimation. Never felt so welcome before. Thanks MM, A, PR and MW

Misz_Muslimah
07-21-2010, 05:29 PM
You're welcome..

glo
07-21-2010, 06:50 PM
Welcome to the forum. :welcome:

It's nice to have a Hindu presence.

Asiyah3
07-21-2010, 08:12 PM
Welcome to LI. :)
I hope you'll have a cool and beneficial stay.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!