/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Stop talking as a sinner (and start forbidding evil)

h-n
07-21-2010, 04:51 PM
Stop talking as a sinner (and start forbidding evil)

1. People are even quoting “holier then” attitude. People have to realise that every time someone tells someone to not to commit a sin, the Christians etc automatically change the subject to the people like me. So they are not enjoining good and forbidding evil. They are quick to be critical of someone telling someone that they will be sent to Hell. When this is normal, as provided by Allah in the Quran and mentioned by all the Prophets.
-this is why there are Christians that no longer talk about Hell,
-even the Jews now say there is no Hell
-even not mentioning more that angels do not like sinners

2. Well if no one can say its wrong that people be lewd, homosexuals etc then who can? How would we even teach children??

3. They keep saying Allah is my judge-they say this to stop others to be critical of them, but I don’t have to wait to find out what Allah will be saying about your lewd, rejecting Allah and the Day of Judgement behaviour. As Allah has already taught us in the Quran.
-I don’t need to wait for the Day of Judgement to find out that a prostitute is in the wrong.

4. We are all in the position of forbidding evil and enjoining good.

Allah the Most High said: Let there be among you a community who enjoin good and forbid evil; it is they that shall be successful, [3:104] and: You are the best community that has ever been brought forth for mankind: you enjoin good and forbid evil, and you believe in God, [3:110] and: Those who repent, those who worship, those who praise, those who persevere, those who bow down, those who prostrate, and those who enjoin good and forbid evil, [9:112] and: Those of the Israelites who were unbelievers have already been cursed on the tongue of David and Jesus, son of Mary, for they were disobedient, and transgressed. They did not forbid one another from committing the evil that they wrought. What they used to do was foul indeed. [5:79]

Verses from the Quran;- (which people of course can't say its too harsh) :Koran:

Qur'an 3:118 "O you who believe! Take not as your friends those outside your religion [Jews and Christians] since they will not fail to do their best to corrupt you. They desire to harm you severely. Hatred has already appeared from their mouths, but what their breasts conceal is far worse. Indeed We have made plain to you the revelations, if you understand."

Qur'an 3:119 "Lo! You are the ones who love them [Jews and Christians] but they love you not, and you believe in all the Scriptures while they disbelieve in your Book. And when they meet you, they say, 'We believe.' But when they are alone they bite the tips of their fingers at you in rage. Say: 'Perish in your rage.' Certainly, Allah knows all the secrets in the breasts."

Qur'an) from Allah confirming what is with them [the Torah and Gospel], although aforetime they had invoked Allah (for coming of Muhammad) in order to gain victory over those who disbelieved, then when there came to them that which they had recognised, they disbelieved in it. So let the Curse of Allah be on the disbelievers."

Qur'an 2:92 "And indeed Moses came to you [Jews] with clear proofs, yet you worshipped the calf after he left, and you were wrongdoers."

Qur'an 2:162 "They will abide therein [under the curse in Hell], their punishment will neither be lightened nor will they be reprieved."

Qur'an 3:12 "Say to those who disbelieve: 'You will be defeated and gathered together to Hell, and worst indeed is that place to rest'."

Qur'an 3:56 "As to those who disbelieve, I [Allah] will punish them with a severe torment in this world and in the Hereafter, and they will have no helpers."

Qur'an 3:61 "Then whoever disputes with you concerning him [Jesus] after all the knowledge that has come to you [i.e. Jesus being a slave of Allah and having no share in Divinity] say: 'Come, let us call our sons and your sons, our women and your women, ourselves and yourselves - then we pray and invoke the Curse of Allah upon those who lie [who believe Jesus is the son of Allah]'."

Qur'an 3:69 "A party of the people of the Scripture (Jews and Christians) wish to lead you astray. But they shall not lead astray anyone except themselves, and they perceive not."

Qur'an 3:70 "O people of the Scripture [Jews and Christians]: Why do you disbelieve in the revelations of Allah while you yourselves bear witness to their truth?"

Qur'an 3:85 "And whoever seeks a religion other than Islam, it will never be accepted of him, and in the Hereafter he will be one of the losers."

Qur'an 8:14 "This is the torment, so taste it, and surely for the disbelievers is the torment of the Fire."

Qur'an 8:50 "And if you could see when the angels take away the souls of those who disbelieve, they smite their faces and their backs, saying: 'Take the punishment of the blazing Fire.'"

Qur'an 8:55 "Verily, the worst of living creatures before Allah are those who disbelieve."

Qur'an 5:51 "O you who believe! Take not the Jews and the Christians as your friends, they are but friends to one another. And if any amongst you takes them as friends, then surely he is one of them. Verily, Allah guides not those people who are wrongdoers."

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Snowflake
07-21-2010, 05:14 PM
Allah the Most High said: Let there be among you a community who enjoin good and forbid evil; it is they that shall be successful, [3:104] and: You are the best community that has ever been brought forth for mankind: you enjoin good and forbid evil, and you believe in God, [3:110] and: Those who repent, those who worship, those who praise, those who persevere, those who bow down, those who prostrate, and those who enjoin good and forbid evil, [9:112] and: Those of the Israelites who were unbelievers have already been cursed on the tongue of David and Jesus, son of Mary, for they were disobedient, and transgressed. They did not forbid one another from committing the evil that they wrought. What they used to do was foul indeed. [5:79]
There is nothing harsh in the verse, na udhu billah. That is exactly what happened to people of previous scriptures. But as for inviting people to Islam Allah said, "Invite (all) to the Way of thy Lord with wisdom and beautiful preaching; and argue with them in ways that are best and most gracious." Noble Qur'ân 16:125

h-n
07-21-2010, 11:22 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Scents of Jannah
There is nothing harsh in the verse, na udhu billah. That is exactly what happened to people of previous scriptures. But as for inviting people to Islam Allah said, "Invite (all) to the Way of thy Lord with wisdom and beautiful preaching; and argue with them in ways that are best and most gracious." Noble Qur'ân 16:125
It laughable, how many times people quote Dawah to me, its because they have nothing else to say. I already have written

"Being told no to listen to me", (were at least I have acknowledged what other people are talking about, but not once would they accept what I am talking about). Of course people make it look like I don't listen, but the proof is there.
"Attacking me" (againwere at least I have acknowledged what other people are talking about, but not once would they accept what I am talking about).
"My intentions"
"Collapse of these countries"
"Major signs of the Day of Judgement"

Your acting as a Christian, I think when they see someone in the bahaviour that they don't like they think to teach that person how to be "nice", its funny. Its a social issue not a religious one. As they think its easier to teach a person this and see their point of view on how to be "nice". Its like if someone doesn't treat their parents kindly, and people think its an easy subject to teach and talk about, note that's why people who are quoting Dawah like you aren't looking at serious subjects, ie I have talked about sinners being destroyed, marriages not being approved etc, the Major signs of the Day of Judgement. . As the subjects that I talk about are not to gain attention from others. But yours are.

Well I am not a person who is going to use the following smilies;-

imsad, this one :cry: etc.

Also instead of trying to tell me about Dawah, I ask anyone who is telling me about Dawah;-

1. To do Dawah themselves
2. To write their own threads, and engaging with non-Muslims
3. Instead of telling me how to be, just do the above.
4. Also just remember that everytime someone talks about Islam, does it always have to include sinful people??
5. I am NEVER going to be like you and I am happy with that, as your already proving how ignorant your being. I have already told you on another thread, and you would have been aware on so many occasions that I am not specifically talking to non-Muslims. So its shows that people like you are purposely going into my threads to purposely try and irritate me etc. :lol: So sort out your intentions, at least mine are OK. So people like you should stop following me into my other threads and quoting Dawah on purpose.

Lastly, what you have to say is NOT actually helping Muslims go through the Major signs of the Day of Judgement, but what I am saying DOES help Muslims to be strong, steadfast in Islam to go through the Major signs of the Day of Judgement. :bump1:

I am going to take a long break, but whenever I come back, I expect people like you have setup their own threads and engaged for hours with the non-Muslims. As I have spent hours, hours and hours talking to Muslims. To others they treat the forum more casually, its easy just post your replies here and there, but I take my threads seriously and try and be there and answer people's posts, whether people appreciate it or not, its not about fun for me, as of course what I do is not about seeking attention like yourself. The one of the popular threads ie "Sinners getting destroyed and a good job too!", I spent hours, hours and hours. So already trying and be there and it worked out as they proved that the people quoting Dawah, did not understand :D

-that non-Muslims are not stupid, they understand what is required of them,
-that they didn't even know that they reject the "truth"
-someone was even saying to me, that there hearts get hardened so we need to help them, so I told her, that hearts onlly get hardened because they reject the truth,
-someone was complaining that I kept on using the test scenario, of course as everything is a test.

But as above, when I come back, I expect you to have written your own threads instead of wasting time telling me how to be. Whether you accept this or not, I write my threads so Muslims will not be fooled by the lies. Which has proven to be beneficial. So quit trying to tell me what to do, I am firm in what I do. I am not going to change. I have as per complaints written "To non-Muslims turning to Islam" and "Non-Muslims and Islam" thread. So I have done the best I can do.

:popcorn:

Woodrow
07-22-2010, 03:04 PM
:sl:

I am going a little off topic. But, just want the original poster to be aware that many readers of the General Section are our non-Muslim members. If the original poster is directing the threads for non-Muslims this is the proper section to post them, but if they are intended to be read by the Muslim members, this section is usually read by just a few of our Muslim members.

Also if a thread is intended to be a critique of a Religion, the comparative religion section is the better place to post. Religious subjects in this section are usually seen as being OFF TOPIC.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Snowflake
07-22-2010, 10:34 PM
It laughable, how many times people quote Dawah to me, its because they have nothing else to say

What I quoted is from the Quran and if I have nothing else to say it's because there is no better speech than Allah's.

Also instead of trying to tell me about Dawah, I ask anyone who is telling me about Dawah;-

1. To do Dawah themselves
2. To write their own threads, and engaging with non-Muslims
3. Instead of telling me how to be, just do the above.
4. Also just remember that everytime someone talks about Islam, does it always have to include sinful people??
5. I am NEVER going to be like you and I am happy with that, as your already proving how ignorant your being. I have already told you on another thread, and you would have been aware on so many occasions that I am not specifically talking to non-Muslims. So its shows that people like you are purposely going into my threads to purposely try and irritate me etc. So sort out your intentions, at least mine are OK. So people like you should stop following me into my other threads and quoting Dawah on purpose.

Take it easy sis. I've nothing against you and I don't search out your threads. I disagreed with some of your methods, but even then I focused on your intentions. I never disrespected you - even when I've seen you mocking other muslims who've disagreed with you. But if we're to preach Islam than first we should practice it - manners and all.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!