/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Inspiration and Motivation

Beardo
07-22-2010, 11:53 AM
I'm about to go on an endeavor which takes a huge amount of discipline and willpower. Therefore, I wanted to ask...

What inspires or motivates you to push on?

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Brasco
07-22-2010, 05:04 PM
Bismillah!

As salamu aleykum warahmutu Allah!

Well, I'll give you my honest opinion on this: I've actually never had anyone who motivated me, but rather the opposite happened. Anyway, what I want to tell you is, do not count on people's "motivation slogans", but rather try to set a goal for yourself, and tell yourself, you want to accomplish this and that and if you face criticism at any point of time, just do not care, keep doing your thing (within islamic boundaries). Do not think, you'll be accomplishing this thing for a person, just do it for yourself, you'll benefit from it and if others benefit from it, then that's much better :) All I want to say is, set a goal and try you best to reach it, and even if you fail, do not worry, just try your best. The one who does not try has already lost :)

May Allah make it easy for you!! (amin)!!

And Allah knows best!!

Eric H
07-22-2010, 05:14 PM
Greetings and peace be with you Rashad;

What kind of an endeavor are you about to do?

If its some kind of physical marathon, I might be able to help you. Often if you take on a mammoth task, people will say it can’t be done, and try and put you off. You don’t have to listen to them, because what they are really saying, is I can’t do it myself.

In the spirit of pushing boundaries into unknown territory.

Eric

Flame of Hope
04-15-2011, 12:37 AM
Some pics with sayings that inspire me...... :)

Alhamdulillahir rabbil al ameen! How great and merciful is God to create that thing called sense of humor. :)

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!