/* */

PDA

View Full Version : That’s right! I’m a Muslim! (any other way is rubbish, obviously)

h-n
07-22-2010, 07:35 PM
That’s right! I’m a Muslim! (any other way is rubbish, obviously)

Stop acting as sinful people and start acting as Muslims

Arrogance

People have accuse me of being arrogant, well there is a difference of between being arrogant and being strong.
-what do you expect people to be who are able to fight and are willing to die in the name of Allah?
-at least no one is going to accuse the angels of being arrogant when they are steadfast in being servants of Allah.

Have you committed any sins?

Even going as far as asking if I committed any sins in the past, when I am simply enjoining good and forbidding evil. If you can’t accept it being done on a Muslim website, over the internet, and you can’t simply type in a good words, then you are proving that you aren’t good at forbidding evil away from the internet. You wouldn’t even cope in a war zone.
I actually had to remind people, when they were asked me if I have committed a sin, they preceded to call me a sinner, but that is for people who do not repent. I told them that what did they think that;-

-Allah said to the angels to go and join the sinners to fight the other sinners in the Battle of Badr??

-Allah said to Prophet Noah peace be upon him to collect the sinners onto the ark and the rest of the sinners will be destroyed??

-Allah said to Prophet Lut peace be upon him to leave with the his sinful daughters and he will destroy the rest of the sinners?/

-Allah is going to say to the successful on the Day of Judgement, that enter sinners, enter into Paradise??

:bump1:

People who claim to know the truth.

This is from the corrupt people, even Allah has said they only have conjecture about when Prophet Jesus peace be upon him departed this world, they killed him not. They have corrupted their texts and reject the truth openly. They have nothing, and they want people to be in their level.

They long that ye should disbelieve even as they disbelieve, that ye may be upon a level (with them). So choose not friends from them till they forsake their homes in the way of Allah; if they turn back (to enmity) then take them and kill them wherever ye find them, and choose no friend nor helper from among them, 4.89

-What do people think, that Allah said to become a Muslim that you “may” be in the right???

-that Prophet Noah peace be upon him said to people to become Muslims so that they “may” become right??

-that Prophet Lut peace be upon him said to people to become Muslims so that they “may” become right??? :bump1:

- Allah has told us that if we do good, to worship him, to remember the Day of Judgement and paradise and Hell we are pleasing him. Yes people bring out stories to remind people of Allah’s mercy, of course we rely on his Mercy, but in the Quran he has stated that we are “earning” our rewards. Allah is not going to be rewarding himself on the Day of Judgement.
So for people who worship Allah (accepting he is Merciful), remember the Day of Judgement, Paradise and Hell will be successful. He will not be changing the rules on the Day of Judgement.

People play being cautious, so they won’t be arrogant, but they forget that Allah provides a fair test. Allah’s words is his promise. A sinful person is never going to be surprised that he ended up in Hell.

Frankly nobody needs to go to heaven to find out what Allah would like them not to do in this world, even if a sinner stood there for a minute and said would Allah like me to be a doing lewd acts, the answer is no. People are already underestimating what Allah has provided. No one in the whole of this world would ever say that Allah is pleased with their sinful acts.

The sinful people can’t even bring themselves to name one person who is better then Prophet Ibrahim peace be upon him. If they were truly did not know about Islam, then why is this a difficult thing for them, if Islam does not mean anything to them??? Why can’t they name one person who is better then the Prophets?? As they can’t see anyone better, again they reject the truth, and there are plenty of people who treat them like if they are stupid, well I don’t as I remember Allah provides a fair test for all.

Being a Muslim does not mean we act as Christians and Jews, do you think Allah would be pleased with you behaving like them, when Allah has already helped you in being Muslims?? Why follow after people who are lower and sending themselves to Hell save a few???

We are strong, steadfast, the best of people in this world. Stop insulting other Muslims and try to bring them down, acting as sinful people. Remember what Allah has taught you first before finding the Christians and the Jewish behaviour as acceptable!”

Allah the Most High said: Let there be among you a community who enjoin good and forbid evil; it is they that shall be successful, [3:104] and: You are the best community that has ever been brought forth for mankind: you enjoin good and forbid evil, and you believe in God, [3:110] and: Those who repent, those who worship, those who praise, those who persevere, those who bow down, those who prostrate, and those who enjoin good and forbid evil, [9:112] and: Those of the Israelites who were unbelievers have already been cursed on the tongue of David and Jesus, son of Mary, for they were disobedient, and transgressed. They did not forbid one another from committing the evil that they wrought. What they used to do was foul indeed. [5:79]

Qur'an 5:51 "O you who believe! Take not the Jews and the Christians as your friends, they are but friends to one another. And if any amongst you takes them as friends, then surely he is one of them. Verily, Allah guides not those people who are wrongdoers."

Qur'an 3:118 "O you who believe! Take not as your friends those outside your religion [Jews and Christians] since they will not fail to do their best to corrupt you. They desire to harm you severely. Hatred has already appeared from their mouths, but what their breasts conceal is far worse. Indeed We have made plain to you the revelations, if you understand."

Qur'an 3:119 "Lo! You are the ones who love them [Jews and Christians] but they love you not, and you believe in all the Scriptures while they disbelieve in your Book. And when they meet you, they say, 'We believe.' But when they are alone they bite the tips of their fingers at you in rage. Say: 'Perish in your rage.' Certainly, Allah knows all the secrets in the breasts."

As a Muslim, you are a servant of Allah. Instead of just saying it BE ONE!!!!!!!!! :D

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
aadil77
07-22-2010, 07:37 PM
Sis you need to -------------------------------> Chill :shade:

M.I.A.
07-22-2010, 08:04 PM
im quietly warming to h-n actually, if you had to be in her presence everyday it would make you think twice twice about doing anything

جوري
07-22-2010, 08:12 PM
I don't mind the sister at all either, she has a completely different way of doing things without artifice or pretense, she is just different and I can appreciate that.. there are different audiences for different orators .. it might not reach everyone but it might reach someone..

:w:

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Snowflake
07-22-2010, 08:52 PM
I liked sister h-n from day one. Her intentions are good mashaAllah.

ardianto
07-23-2010, 04:07 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by h-n

Qur'an 5:51 "O you who believe! Take not the Jews and the Christians as your friends, they are but friends to one another. And if any amongst you takes them as friends, then surely he is one of them. Verily, Allah guides not those people who are wrongdoers."
Sister, please read again surah Al-Maidah ayat 51 in Arabic text. The word that used in that surah is "Awliya", not "Sahib" or "Rafiq".

Here the meaning of Awliya in Arabic.
http://www.islamic-dictionary.com/in...liya&x=15&y=10

Alpha Dude
07-23-2010, 09:47 AM
- Allah has told us that if we do good, to worship him, to remember the Day of Judgement and paradise and Hell we are pleasing him. Yes people bring out stories to remind people of Allah’s mercy, of course we rely on his Mercy, but in the Quran he has stated that we are “earning” our rewards. Allah is not going to be rewarding himself on the Day of Judgement.
So for people who worship Allah (accepting he is Merciful), remember the Day of Judgement, Paradise and Hell will be successful. He will not be changing the rules on the Day of Judgement.

People play being cautious, so they won’t be arrogant, but they forget that Allah provides a fair test. Allah’s words is his promise. A sinful person is never going to be surprised that he ended up in Hell.
What do you mean by this sis? That if we don't sin (and repent if we do) we should be certain of heaven being granted to us?

If that is the case, then please remember the sahaba, may Allah be pleased with them, and their concern over meeting Allah on the day of judgement.

If it were like you said, they would have had no reason to worry.

h-n
07-23-2010, 02:49 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Alpha Dude
What do you mean by this sis? That if we don't sin (and repent if we do) we should be certain of heaven being granted to us?

If that is the case, then please remember the sahaba, may Allah be pleased with them, and their concern over meeting Allah on the day of judgement.

If it were like you said, they would have had no reason to worry.
OK, this is definitely my last post, I only check that people give the right answer. AS I won’t be around, and I will not check. I urge people to listen to Allah.

My reply to how can you be so sure.

-did the magicians at Pharoah’s court have their hands and feet chopped off from alternate sides and died because they might go to Paradise??? Nay they went through it to save themselves from Hell!!! Even Allah was pleased with them thinking this way, and so he rewarded them and mentioned them in the Quran.

-are you saying that the Muslims are fighting and dying in the name of Allah, but they think they may go to Hell? Is this what Allah told people about it when they even at the Battle of Badr??

-what happened at the time of Prophet Noah peace be upon him? Do you think that he told the rest of the good people that you may actually be drowned in the flood??? That you cannot get on the ark??

Follow the Prophets

Its important to follow the Prophets and not others people’s stories about being cautious and not arrogant-those are good to learn from, but you have to listen to what Allah has taught you.

-Prophet Ibrahim peace be upon him told people to become a Muslim to save themselves from the fires of Hell, he did not say that you still might go to Hell.

-that Prophet Moses peace be upon him told the cow idol worshippers to repent and if they did not that they will go to Hell, and even if they still did they may still go to Hell??

Allah

Allah is not going to call me arrogant for believing in his Mercy

Allah is not going to call me arrogant for believing that if I became a Muslim, that I will not go to Hell, because I am believing in his message.

Allah is not going to call me arrogant because I believed him when he told me that he would not be sending me to Hell for becoming a Muslim. :lol:

Frankly that’s the attitude, as per the magicians at Pharoah’s court.

The people who have trouble with the above (which have shown they quote the Sahaba more then the Quran), have shown that they were also wrong on other matters, ie calling me arrogant and a sinner. Suggest they learn about Islam the right way, that is from Allah and the Prophets, instead of listening to some stories and promoting them, instead of the above.

Even some of them have been promoting tha Hell is not forever

Its like some people promoting that Hell is not forever when that is for some, as stated we don’t promote it, and even someone was saying to me that not all people who die in earthquakes are evil, ie children. I had to tell them that;-

-every time that Prophet Noah peace be upon him told people to repent or that they will go to Hell, he did not add on a short disclaimer telling people that their innocent children will go to Paradise. Etc

Qur'an 9:68 "Allah has promised the hypocrites, men and women, and the disbelievers the Fire of Hell, therein shall they abide. It will suffice them. Allah has cursed them, and for them is the lasting torment."

h-n
07-23-2010, 02:51 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by ardianto
Sister, please read again surah Al-Maidah ayat 51 in Arabic text. The word that used in that surah is "Awliya", not "Sahib" or "Rafiq".

Here the meaning of Awliya in Arabic.
http://www.islamic-dictionary.com/in...liya&x=15&y=10

Just saw this, I will not be changing the fact that I will never take non-Muslims as my friends, which is what Allah has taught us we are not in the same level as them. Why complain about me, when even the angels don't like them.

Alpha Dude
07-23-2010, 02:57 PM
The people who have trouble with the above (which have shown they quote the Sahaba more then the Quran), have shown that they were also wrong on other matters, ie calling me arrogant and a sinner. Suggest they learn about Islam the right way, that is from Allah and the Prophets, instead of listening to some stories and promoting them, instead of the above.
Sister, that is nonsense. Our deen is based on the understanding the sahaba had of the message of Prophet Muhammad Sallalahu Alaihe Wasalam. They knew it best. We take their ijma on issues and derive fiqh from their understanding. Whether you like it or not, you are behaving as a modernist. Traditionally the approach I mentioned has been taken.

You are displaying a sense of khibr. Your above post shows nothing otherwise. We worship Allah HOPING we would be forgiven, but we should NEVER take it for granted.

Iblees worshipped Allah for all those years but thought he was better than Adam Alaihe Salam. Something to think about.

marwen
07-23-2010, 03:13 PM
AS I won’t be around, and I will not check. I urge people to listen to Allah.
Why won't you be around ? oh, no ! We're gonna miss your posts. Is that because the replies you find in the forum, or is it for other personal reasons.
Ok, personally, from the content you write, I think you are on the right way. But the thing is that most of the people are not used to receive the truth in a very direct way as such you do in your posts. To be honest with you sister, I find your threads and posts a very precious source of reference for knowledge for me as a muslim coz they contain a lot of truth, but I won't dare present them to a non-muslim in that way, they won't be able to understand them because they don't have the right background to accept a pure islamic message.
But as you mentioned in most of your posts that you have a little interest in da'wah, and you just want to present the plain truth, your threads will have a bigger value in that context.

h-n
08-01-2010, 07:37 PM
Thank-you everyone, just winding down for Ramadam now. I thought I'd finish, but someone mentioned that its hard for people to think about the end times so I added a new thread called No more TVs, mobiles, computers etc.

Also we are not like Satan, he is not striving to be content and happy with Allah, he turned his back and did evil. If you read my "Satan refusing to prostrate", you'll see that I already understand the situation.

I am happy for anyone to learn more then me, do better then me, be better then me. I am happy and content with what Allah has provided. If I was being competitive as Satan I certainly would not be sharing the best that I have to offer! Satan and Muslims are not the same he did not strive for the same things as a Muslim again to be happy and content with whatsoever Allah has provided us with.

sister herb
08-01-2010, 07:47 PM
Salam alaykum

sister HN. Go to smell some roses again.

Ğħαrєєвαħ
08-01-2010, 08:19 PM
Aslaamu`Alaaykum sistah H-n

MashaAllaah you did make some good points but i guess not everybody looks at everything the way you do dear Uktee. As many use different ways to give Dawah your points may reach some and to some you may not be able to reach with your method.
but Masha`Allaah great effort!

And Allaah indeed knows your intention and May Allaah reward you if your intention is good,Ameen

Wa`Alaaykum Salaam

h-n
08-01-2010, 08:21 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by sister harb
Salam alaykum

sister HN. Go to smell some roses again.
Why don't you start talking as a Muslim instead.

I WON'T BE SMELLING ROSES, TELL ME THAT WHEN THE COUNTRIES ARE OF NO MORE AND WHEN THE DAJJAL IS HERE, LOOK FORWARD TO SEEING WHAT YOU WILL BE ADVISING PEOPLE TO DO THEN, OR MAYBE THE LOOK ON YOUR FACE IF YOU HAVEN'T HEEDED THE SIGNS, I DON'T EXPECT A HUGE SHOCK ON YOUR FACE, SO YOU BEST GET ON HEEDING THE SIGNS OF THE DAY OF JUDGEMENT.!!!!!!!!

Its 2010, you had 2009, 2008, 2007, 2006, 2005 etc, so many natural disasters have happened, 2004 tsunami, New Orleans Hurricane and its bizarre that people have been complacent about the signs of the Day of Judgement.

I will of course be going through Ramadan, AND continuiously remember that things will be of no more with these countries etc.

Also people can choose to go into my threads or not, they are on serious issues, you don't have to go into them and tell people to change it to make it a lighter subject issue, you can choose to go into other threads.

أحمد
08-01-2010, 09:15 PM
:sl:

Why don't you start talking as a Muslim instead.

I WON'T BE SMELLING ROSES, TELL ME THAT WHEN THE COUNTRIES ARE OF NO MORE AND WHEN THE DAJJAL IS HERE, LOOK FORWARD TO SEEING WHAT YOU WILL BE ADVISING PEOPLE TO DO THEN, OR MAYBE THE LOOK ON YOUR FACE IF YOU HAVEN'T HEEDED THE SIGNS, I DON'T EXPECT A HUGE SHOCK ON YOUR FACE, SO YOU BEST GET ON HEEDING THE SIGNS OF THE DAY OF JUDGEMENT.!!!!!!!!

Its 2010, you had 2009, 2008, 2007, 2006, 2005 etc, so many natural disasters have happened, 2004 tsunami, New Orleans Hurricane and its bizarre that people have been complacent about the signs of the Day of Judgement.

I will of course be going through Ramadan, AND continuiously remember that things will be of no more with these countries etc.

Also people can choose to go into my threads or not, they are on serious issues, you don't have to go into them and tell people to change it to make it a lighter subject issue, you can choose to go into other threads.
I don't think you should be jumping to differentiation between talking like or not like a muslim without understanding the context of sister harb's post. I can understand your thirst for knowledge and to spread it; I'm not questioning your intentions, but with the common people you should take more care, especially when interpreting the context of anyone's post.

Keep in mind that something which may not sound right to one person, could be interpreted as right by another. Islam doesn't leave room to accuse based on suspicion.

As for going through Ramadhan; don't forget to say :inshallah

:wa:

sister herb
08-02-2010, 06:45 AM
Salam alaykum;

here have been natural disasters during millions of years already. Like 1883 when vulcano erupted in Indonesia or at 79 when Vesuvius erupted... Of course you can see any natural happenings as "signs of the Judgement Day" if you like.

I personally prefer roses than being afraid all the time waiting some sings.

h-n
08-02-2010, 01:21 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by sister harb
Salam alaykum;

here have been natural disasters during millions of years already. Like 1883 when vulcano erupted in Indonesia or at 79 when Vesuvius erupted... Of course you can see any natural happenings as "signs of the Judgement Day" if you like.

I personally prefer roses than being afraid all the time waiting some sings.
You went to another forum, derailing a thread and you think your in a position to tell me what to do when you don't heed the signs of the Day of Judgement as much??

This is the last time I will say this, so anymore derailments then I will just complain to have all posts deleted.

1. There are a wide variety of threads setup, you can't complain if someone is talking about heeding the signs of the Day of Judgement. Its the state of some people today, they

-won't complain if someone talks about how to live in this world, they don't tell someone to stop that,
-but when someone talks about heeding the signs, they tell that person to stop.

2. I know that there are people that don't want to heed the signs and be bothered and look for the life of this world. You should realise that;-

-I am not going into other people's threads and telling them to stop talking about how to live in this world, go into their photography, gardening threads and just tell them to think about the Day of Judgement. So I respecting that people don't want to listen to the Day of Judgement, I am not forcing anyone to come into my threads, the issue evidently is when people decide to come in and have the idea to post in my thread telling me to stop talking about heeding the signs of the Day of Judgement, they wouldn't;-

-go into a photography thread and tell people no more photos,
-they wouldn't go into gardening thread and tell people not to talk about gardening
-but they are happy to go into my threads and specifically tell me not to bother talking about heeding the signs of the Day of Judgement!!! Then they think to carry on, showing that they aren't showing much sense. :bump1:

3. You have to realise, that it is a good thing that there are people in this world who do talk about heeding the signs, one person said I was screaming the Day of Judgement-actually that speaks volumes in their own minds, as when someone mentions the Day of Judgement, they think of the worst case scenario which is a good thing, and I am not complaining. But I haven't actually been screaming it out, if those people actually read my threads;-

-Collapse of the Countries
-Major signs of the Day of Judgement
-No more TVs, mobiles, computer etc

You'll find the above threads for example do actually what I wanted them to do, to help Muslims to be more comfortable, and not be shocked when things finished, for them to get used to the fact that things are not going to be the same ie countries, banks, mobiles etc, THIS ACTUALLY IS ABOUT getting Muslims to be strong, steadfast in Islam.

4. So as above your not actually doing an Islamic thing, you don't have to go into a thread and derail it, its there to help Muslims, if you don't want to read it, well it can benefit others. So what is the problem? Are you saying no one should be talking about heeding the signs? Its a sad state of affairst that there are people who actually are showing that they have a problem with a person who is simply talking about heeding the signs of the Day of Judgement. Again, I am creating my own threads to talk about it, not going into every thread-which by the way, YES I am capable of, I could have gone into hundreds of threads were people are chit chatting away into talking about living in this world. I have NOT. So show some respect yourself.

5. The signs of the Day of Judgements are important, and YES, they can be anything and are everyday. I have explained myself, and I believe that I am doing the right thing. By telling people why the countries are finishing right now, and talk about the fact that we are not building a state when the Prophet Jesus peace be upon him arrives. My threads are not there to depress people, and if you read them, you realise they are actually there to help people not to worry, and to tell them to remain steadfast in Islam. Everytime people are critical of someone talking about heeding the signs of the Day of Judgement, are only proving that the threads were needed.

i don't have any sympathy for people complaining about me, and keep on going into my threads repeating their comments, which have nothing to do with the issues at hand, they already know my answer, and when they are not happy with my replies they treat themselves like if they are ill done by. Well don't bother playing victim.

Lastly if there are complaints about me, I expect them to repeat in on the Day of Judgement, and what case is there? Do you really think that anyone can complain about me talking about heeding the signs of the Day of Judgement? That I am simply being direct and formal?? No. Even the people going to Hell would have wished that they strongly opposed evil instead of going to Hell.

Muslimeen
08-02-2010, 02:21 PM
These are indeed dangerous statements, be careful of what you are saying sister, respect the companions of Muhammad Sallalahu Allaihi Wassalam. They are no ordinary people like you and I. Make taubah and ask allah for forgiveness. May allah swt guide us. Ameen.

Rasulullah [Sallallahu alayhi wasallam] loved his Sahabah greatly. We have to love and think good of them at all times. We must never speak ill of any Sahaabi.

Our Rasul [Sallallahu alayhi wasallam] once said: “Fear Allah, Fear Allah with regards to my Sahaabah. After I leave this world don’t speak ill of them. Whoever hurts them has hurt me and whoever hurts me has hurt Allah Ta’ala and the one who hurts Allah Ta’ala will soon be punished.”
The status of a Sahabi is so high that even the greatest of walis (friend of Allah) cannot reach the rank of the lowest Sahaabi. It is reported in a Hadith that Rasulullah [Sallallahu alayhi wasallam] said:
“My Sahabah are all like guiding stars, whomsoever you choose to follow,
you will be rightly guided.
[An extract from Talim board.]

h-n
08-02-2010, 02:54 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Muslimeen
These are indeed dangerous statements, be careful of what you are saying sister, respect the companions of Muhammad Sallalahu Allaihi Wassalam. They are no ordinary people like you and I. Make taubah and ask allah for forgiveness. May allah swt guide us. Ameen.

Rasulullah [Sallallahu alayhi wasallam] loved his Sahabah greatly. We have to love and think good of them at all times. We must never speak ill of any Sahaabi.

Our Rasul [Sallallahu alayhi wasallam] once said: “Fear Allah, Fear Allah with regards to my Sahaabah. After I leave this world don’t speak ill of them. Whoever hurts them has hurt me and whoever hurts me has hurt Allah Ta’ala and the one who hurts Allah Ta’ala will soon be punished.”
The status of a Sahabi is so high that even the greatest of walis (friend of Allah) cannot reach the rank of the lowest Sahaabi. It is reported in a Hadith that Rasulullah [Sallallahu alayhi wasallam] said:
“My Sahabah are all like guiding stars, whomsoever you choose to follow,
you will be rightly guided.
[An extract from Talim board.]

What I have said I 100% stand by, your trying to make it look like something it is not. I have definitely found people that quote more about the Sahaba THEN the Quran actually are doing things that aren't normal in Islam;-

1. There have been plenty of times were people did not learn at the start that Allah provides a fair test, as per "Sinners being destroyed and a good job too!" thread.

2.They are promoting that Hell is limited, as explained everytime the Prophets told sinful people to repent, they did not say that if you believed etc then you will go to Hell for a short amount of time. I will never promote that there are people that will come out of Hell.

3. I find that they are "jumping ahead" with some knowledge ie that Hell is not eternal for some, and they think they are doing well, but actually they are neglecting what Allah has always taught, that Hell is forever. There have been plenty of relevant points, which I have already mentioned, I have posted with them, and this is what I have found;-

-that they read the Quran, and then they think they already know the stories and they move to talking about other issues.

-why have there been people talking about how best to talk to an Athesit? When Allah has already taught us that they reject the truth.

-why are there so many people not recognising that we are not starting at the beginning of the telling people about Islam in the West and actually things are coming to an end.

4. Why are people happy about following the Prophet, the Sahaba in how to live in this world except to heed the signs of the Day of Judgement, and don't bother quoting yes everyone knows that the Day of Judgement exists, the responses that I have received has not been good enough, ie even one Muslim saying that the 2004 tsunami is not a sign of the Day of judgement.

5. People are complaining that they history lessons are being changed to just talking about personal lives of people. People probably find it easier talking of personal lives of people, maybe they find it appealing. As people are quick to talk about how people live and who they got married to etc. Don't bother quoting they are learing about Islam, as again, the responses that I have recieved suggests otherwise.

6. People even wanting to do Dawah, but they don't heed the signs of they Day of judgement, which is a MUST, I think they are falling in with the image of being treated as a respectful religious person, and they want to be treated the same, there is proof enough around to see that people go into Islam teaching to be above and be in authority over others.

7. They think to quote the hadiths etc, as they are happy and comfortable, knowing that if anyone is critical of them then they are in the wrong, which is what your trying to imply.

8. I have had cases were people are not open minded, even the Devils thread was rejected on an Islamic black magic website that I had written because it did not contain any hadiths. But they couldn't find anything Islamically wrong with it.

9. They are forced to read this and ths and this, so they won't be embarrassed in front of other Scholars so there are those that are not learning about Islam to please Allah, but more of not looking like fools in front of other people.

There are issues whether you like them or not.

What I have said is important

1. The Quran-Allah's words come first
2. Then following the Prophets then the rest of the good people.

I am not being arrogant, I am happy that people are better then me, and happy that people learn and do well. So don't bother to try and imply that I am not respecting the Sahaba. What I have said with the replies that I personally have recieved has been justified, they chosen to read more on the Sahaba then the Quran.

So say it on the Day of Judgement.

Muslimeen
08-03-2010, 07:02 AM
What I have said I 100% stand by, your trying to make it look like something it is not. I have definitely found people that quote more about the Sahaba THEN the Quran actually are doing things that aren't normal in Islam;-

What I have said is important

1. The Quran-Allah's words come first
2. Then following the Prophets then the rest of the good people.

I am not being arrogant, I am happy that people are better then me, and happy that people learn and do well. So don't bother to try and imply that I am not respecting the Sahaba. What I have said with the replies that I personally have recieved has been justified, they chosen to read more on the Sahaba then the Quran.

So say it on the Day of Judgement.
I am just trying to highlight, you simply cannot regard the stories of Sahaba as "Some Stories", you make it sound like fictitious make up stories which have no significance. Have you ever heard anything from or read Hayatus Sahaba??
If not you should try to read it, it will leave you awe struck. They were no ordinary people and regarding their life stories as "just stories" you are putting yourself at a great disadvantage.

What you are forgetting is that if every person followed the Sahaba's example he would be rightly guided, there is nothing contrary to quran or hadith in the lives of the Sahaba (RA), in fact they were a living embodiment of Quran. We as muslims do not follow previous ambiya so to speak, we respect them and learn important lessons from them, but we only follow the example of Muhammad Sallalahu Allaihi Wassalam and there was nobody else and will never be anyone else who will follow his example to perfection like the Sahaba (RA). So you statement of following the quran instead of the example of the Sahaba (RA) is quite baseless. They established the teachings of the quran throughout the globe. So instead of discouraging people from reading the life of the Sahaba(RA) you should in fact encourage them and try to do the same.

Read the below hadith again, ponder what is being said, the Nabi of Allah Sallalahu Allaihi Wassalam is not saying "He who follows, Ibrahim(AS), Nooh(AS) or Isa(AS) is rightly guided" because muslims only follow Sayidina Ambiya Muhammad Mustapha Sallallahu Allaihi Wassalam.

Rasulullah [Sallallahu alayhi wasallam] said:
“My Sahabah are all like guiding stars, whomsoever you choose to follow,you will be rightly guided."

My intention is not to degrade you or make you look like you are bad or anything like that, I sense you become overly defensive when people say anything against what you are saying, you need to understand that whilst there may be "some" people who might do this not everyone who points out something to you is on an mission to defame you. As muslims when we see one of our muslim brothers or sisters who in our opinion is in error then it becomes our duty as muslims out of compassion and concern to point out their error.

Nobody is perfect and if you ever come across any error or anything contrary to shariah in my posts now or in the future then gladly let me know, I will be overjoyed to know that my muslims sister cares about me and would like to see me rightly guided. I don't consider myself as a saint and neither do I think that I know everything, to the contrary I know very little and I am here to learn. I have never criticised you or your posts in the past. I may not entirely agree with the harsh tone you adopt but I can live with that. Please don't think everything is a personal assault, and if I may have made it sound like that then I apologise.

FS123
08-03-2010, 10:23 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by M.I.A.
im quietly warming to h-n actually, if you had to be in her presence everyday it would make you think twice twice about doing anything
ditto! Which is a good thing :)

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!