/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Shaikh Dr Akram Nadwi in Cambridge - Book Your Place Now

aliymeoc
07-22-2010, 09:06 PM
Course: Introduction to Usul al-Hadith (Principles of Hadith)[CN01]

When: Saturday 18th September 2010 Time: 10:00AM - 6:00PM

Venue: Central Cambridge Location TBC (with free parking and easy public transport access)

Course Fee: £20 if registered in July | £25 in August | £30 in September.

Terms: Registration would be complete and place booked once payment is made. Payment refundable in full for cancellations up to 2 weeks before the course start date. Family discounts may be available, please ask.

Registration: (As links aren't allowed here go to google and search Akram Nadwi Usul al Hadith Cambridge then go to suuni forum and follow the link)

Childcare Facilities: Crèche facilities will be available on site for the entire duration of the course. Cost: £15 for one child | £10/child for two or more children

The courses are organised in collaboration with Al-Salaam Institute Oxford and Muslim Education & Outreach Cambridge.

"Of all the scholars I have had the opportunity to study with, I have found Shaikh Akram Nadwi to be the closest, in knowledge, manners and teaching, to how I would imagine some of the great Hadith scholars of the past would have been. He has a vast knowledge of Hadith and Fiqh, a down-to-earth, humble, approachable style, and great teaching ability. His classes are not just beneficial from a learning perspective, but also to marvel at the awe-inspiring wealth of knowledge of our scholars masha Allah. His 40 volume work going through the biographies of some 8,000 women scholars of Hadith is a monumental endeavour. The mere fact of its existence can be a major talking point in discussion with Muslims and non-Muslims, and is almost a stand-alone proof of Islam's unparalleled wealth of female scholarship." - Dr OM
Muslim Education & Outreach Cambridge (MEOC)
23 King Street, Cambridge CB1 1AH
Tel: 01223 655223| Fax: 01223 858 066 | Email: courses at meoc dot org dot uk

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
aliymeoc
08-30-2010, 06:37 PM
Course: Introduction to Usul al-Fiqh (Principles of Islam Jurisprudence)[CN02]

When: Saturday 9th October 2010 Time: 10:00AM - 6:00PM

Venue: Central Cambridge Location TBC (with free parking and easy public transport access)

Course Fee: £20 if registered in August | £25 in September | £30 in October.

Terms: Registration would be complete and place booked once payment is made. Payment refundable in full for cancellations up to 2 weeks before the course start date. Family discounts may be available, please ask.

Childcare Facilities: Crèche facilities will be available on site for the entire duration of the course. Cost: £15 for one child | £10/child for two or more children

The courses are organised in collaboration with Al-Salaam Institute Oxford and Muslim Education & Outreach Cambridge.

"I have been fortunate enough to attend some of the classes given by Shaykh Mohammed Akram Nadwi in Oxford and London, and I would certainly recommend them to anyone seeking to increase their understanding of the sciences of Islam. Masha'Allah, Shaykh Akram's knowledge is both broad and deep, his training is traditional, his presentation is lively and relevant to our lives today, and one feels that his intention is truly to raise the level of every Muslim. His work on the women scholars of Islam is timely and inspirational, revealing the little-known fact that many thousands of women scholars were involved in developing and maintaining the tradition of scholarship in Islam. This was the case right from the earliest community in Madina until only about 200 years ago. Shaykh Akram makes sure that his knowledge is accessible to all seekers, regardless of gender, in the most correct and generous way, and his courses thus contribute to restoring a balance and harmony. May Allah bless him and preserve him. The courses planned for Cambridge are an opportunity not to be missed!" - Aziza Spiker, Cambridge
Tel: 01223 655223| Fax: 01223 858 066

aliymeoc
09-30-2010, 08:45 PM
"Don't make the same mistake twice!" - Register for the Cambridge Usul al-Fiqh Course

"The course was extremely well organised and expertly delivered. What I find most impressive about Shaykh Akram Nadwi is not only the astounding depth and breadth of sacred knowledge that he possesses, but also his awe-inspiring humility. When sitting in one of his lectures, it becomes clear very early on that you are in the company of a scholar of great rank. The series of structured and high quality seminars fills a long unfulfilled niche here in Cambridge and so the community is very much indebted both to the shaykh and you, the organisers, for providing us with such a great and regular blessing. JazakumAllah kheiran. " - Yassar Mustafa, Medical Student, Cambridge University

"I found the Usul-ul-Hadith course by Shaykh Akram Nadwi to be very inspirational and beneficial. The course was very well structured, excellently delivered, and very easy for the student to absorb. I found Shaykh Akram to be a fountain of knowledge, and I found myself wanting the course to keep on going come evening time. The course was very well organised, prompt start, good arrangements for lunch, refreshments and prayer. I would recommend those who missed out on this first course to not make the same mistake twice and register for his coming talks as soon as they can InshaAllah." - Hammad Parwaiz, Medical Student, Cambridge University

Assalaamu 'Alaykum Warahmatullahi Wabarakaathuh

We have less than two weeks to go for this very relevant and very important topic of Usul al-Fiqh (Principles of Islamic Jurisprudence) by Dr Mohammed Akram Nadwi. The testimonials we have received about these courses and the Shaykh are simply amazing. So don't miss out on this golden opportunity.

Introduction to Usul al-Fiqh (Principles of Islamic Jurisprudence)

Teacher: Dr Mohammed Akram Nadwi (Oxford University)

When: Saturday 9th October 2010 Time: 10AM - 6PM

Where: Cambridge University - Mill Lane Lecture Theatres

Places are strictly limited. Register without delay.

Wassalaam

Course Team

-------------------------------------

Shaykh Dr. Mohammad Akram Nadwi is from the Indian city of Lucknow and a graduate of the world renowned Nadwatul Ulama (India) where he studied and taught Shariah. Shaykh Akram is a Muhaddith of the highest calibre who has spe******ed in Ilm ul Rijal [the study of the narrators of Hadith]. He has Ijaza (licenses) from many of the most renowned scholars of our time including Shaykh Abul Hasan Ali Al-Nadwi, Shaykh Abdul-Fattah Abu Ghuddah and Shaykh Yusuf Al-Qaradawi. Shaykh Akram Nadwi has a doctorate in Arabic Language and has authored and translated over 25 titles on Language, Jurisprudence, Qur'an and Hadith. In May 2010, he completed a monumental 57-volume work on the lives of female scholars of Hadith in Islamic History. He is the recipient of the Allama Iqbal prize for contribution to Islamic thought. He is currently a Research Fellow at the Oxford Centre for Islamic Studies, Oxford University and is widely recognised as one of Western Europe’s leading Islamic scholars.

Mujahidah4Allah
10-01-2010, 10:32 PM
:sl:

does he finish the whole book in one go or does he do a certain amount? e.g. lets say half of usool-ush-shaashee in 5 hours

Wassalam

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
~Raindrop~
10-02-2010, 12:17 AM
How is it even remotely possible to do half of Usool ash-Shaashee in 5 hours????

aliymeoc
10-07-2010, 08:08 AM
courses dot meoc dot org dot uk

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!