PDA

View Full Version : Why Have Some Got To Ruin it All For The Rest?:



Scorpian
07-22-2010, 11:02 PM
So i`m sitting here really :raging::raging: because my mum said she doesn`t want me to be a muslim as she`s worried that i`m going to be a terrorist, like those loner kids that turn to islam,don`t study the:Koran:properly then go and kill someone.I admit i`ve got anger inside of me,and i`m upsessed with a certain event(that`s down to my OCD) but reading the :Koran: has helped me belong to something it has help me stay on the straight path,i`m really :raging: u couldn`t imagine,if i wrote what i wanted to say i`d take up like 50mb to do it;D.I mean yes i also had my doubts,like getting married cause of the family,and different cultures but i put it more down to my OCD and the Jinns.This just sucks soooooooooo bad,i`m lost now i`m a wreck,sorry for writing this but i just had to.
It just annoys me that just cause of a few people who don`t do things right e.g not shooting air rifles in the street that the rest of us have to suffer, i mean why is that?

Oh well back to my ****** depressing,pointless, unferfilling life.
I also had prove that allah is here,cause you know the surah 113 and 114 i heard that muhammed (PBUH) used to recite it when he felt jinns around i did it and it worked i was actually shocked,i did it again in my head another day it didn`t work,but i read aloud like before and it worked.Oh and now i`ve gone from being a muslim i just feel evil inside,i mean i ain`t evil but you know like i dunno hard to explain.:grumbling:Koran:

I`m just sick and tired of nice people like myself having to suffer for the sake of a few, it`s bull.
Reply

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Muslim Woman
07-22-2010, 11:11 PM
Salaam/Peace

brother , u dont need anyone's permission to be a Muslim. When u are sure , Islam is the truth , then just say : I testify that there is no god but Allah ; I also testify that Muhammed pbuh is a slave and messenger of Allah.

and ya boooooommmm you are a Muslim :D without anyone's approval .

May Allah makes it easy for u , Ameen.
Reply

Scorpian
07-22-2010, 11:13 PM
Originally Posted by Muslim Woman
Salaam/Peace

brother , u dont need anyone's permission to be a Muslim. When u are sure , Islam is the truth , then just say : I testify that there is no god but Allah ; I also testify that Muhammed pbuh is a slave and messenger of Allah.

and ya boooooommmm you are a Muslim :D without anyone's approval .

May Allah makes it easy for u , Ameen.
If only it was that easy.I can`t do ramadan,cause i`m living with my mum(i love here but she can be a pain sometimes hehe)
Reply

Muslim Woman
07-22-2010, 11:17 PM
Salaam/Peace


don't try to find excuses pl. It's the devil who is trying to mislead u .

U don't have to be a perfect Muslim from the 1st day. Also remember , any sin will be forgiven except the sin of blasphemy.

So , missing fasting won't keep anyone in fire forever .

And Allah knows Best.
Reply

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Sign Up
Scorpian
07-22-2010, 11:31 PM
Originally Posted by Muslim Woman
Salaam/Peace


don't try to find excuses pl. It's the devil who is trying to mislead u .

U don't have to be a perfect Muslim from the 1st day. Also remember , any sin will be forgiven except the sin of blasphemy.

So , missing fasting won't keep anyone in fire forever .

And Allah knows Best.
Ok so like i can kinda be a muslim by just doing my shahada and prayers and living the best i can.I also won`t be able to make it to the mosque either so i`ll basically be like a christian,beliveing and worshipping/praying(at home) and that`s it lol.Would that be ok for now?
Reply

Muslim Woman
07-22-2010, 11:35 PM
Salaam/ Peace

Originally Posted by Scorpian
i`ll basically be like a christian,beliveing and worshipping/praying(at home) and that`s it lol.Would that be ok for now?

if u stop worshipping Jesus pbuh as God and testify that there is no god but Allah , then u won't be like a Christian anymore.

Allah knows ur heart. If u try and can't offer fasting , can't go to mosque , God Willing u will be forgiven . Try ur best and ask Allah to make it easy for u .
Reply

~Raindrop~
07-22-2010, 11:35 PM
:sl:

Brother, I think it's best if you approach a qualified scholar for the best advice on this.
Reply

aadil77
07-22-2010, 11:39 PM
Originally Posted by Scorpian
If only it was that easy.I can`t do ramadan,cause i`m living with my mum(i love here but she can be a pain sometimes hehe)
New muslims aren't expected to do everything straight away, the main thing is you accept truth and acknowledge it, then afterwards you can slowly start to practice

Allah is Most-Merciful and Oft-Forgiving

No one can stop you from believing in something if you firmly believe in it. If you believe in one god - Allah and His messengers then you are currently a muslim and your mum can't stop that.
Reply

Scorpian
07-22-2010, 11:39 PM
Originally Posted by Muslim Woman
Salaam/ Peace




if u stop worshipping Jesus pbuh as God and testify that there is no god but Allah , then u won't be like a Christian anymore.

Allah knows ur heart. If u try and can't offer fasting , can't go to mosque , God Willing u will be forgiven . Try ur best and ask Allah to make it easy for u .
Thanks sister.I don`t worship jesus,i meant it in the like christian sense,cause like they don`t fast or nowt.
Reply

Muslim Woman
07-22-2010, 11:43 PM
Salaam/Peace

when Prophet pbuh first started preaching Islam , many Muslims offered salat / prayer in secret . Because they feared thier non-Muslims family members and neighbours may hurt them .

So , if any non-Muslims fear that his/her declaration of faith may create serious problems , then s/he can hide the news from others and may offer salat in private.

Also just from the fear that I won't be able to be a good Muslim and delay the matter of accepting Islam because of that , it's not a wise decision . If in ur heart , u have no doubt about Islam , then accept it without delay . Trying to be a good Muslims and follow all other principiles ..InshaAllah u will learn those sooner or later .

And Allah Knows Best.
Reply

PouringRain
07-23-2010, 12:44 AM
Scorpian, just do it! :) The decision is your own to make, not your mother's. If this is what you feel so strongly in your heart, then do it. Most good things in life are never easy. It is the difficulty that brings growth, builds character, and refines us.


Originally Posted by Scorpian
so i`ll basically be like a christian,beliveing and worshipping/praying(at home) and that`s it lol.
:?

Originally Posted by Scorpian
Thanks sister.I don`t worship jesus,i meant it in the like christian sense,cause like they don`t fast or nowt.
Christians don't fast? :?

The more I read your posts, the more I realize how very, very little you know about Christianity. :) :nervous:
Reply

جوري
07-23-2010, 01:51 AM
you have OCD but does OCD have you? you don't have to let it have you.. we all have demons we have to deal with, illnesses of different sorts, we don't let those define us, we don't get ruled by our hypertension and diabetes and high cholesterol and panic attacks and agoraphobia.. yes they can be debilitating if we don't take control of them.. I need to say that to you outside the folds of getting you to convert or have a different relationship with your mom or whatever, in my humble opinion your ailment doesn't have to win and doesn't have to have a hold on you, you in fact have the power to control it.. so I hope you work toward that and not let it be a constant demon that hovers over you like a bad cloud..

all the best
Reply

Scorpian
07-23-2010, 06:53 PM
Originally Posted by PouringRain
Scorpian, just do it! :) The decision is your own to make, not your mother's. If this is what you feel so strongly in your heart, then do it. Most good things in life are never easy. It is the difficulty that brings growth, builds character, and refines us.




:?



Christians don't fast? :?

The more I read your posts, the more I realize how very, very little you know about Christianity
. :) :nervous:
Watch:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KfzFYEOVDgM
at 1:20-1:30
Reply

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Sign Up

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!