/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Just something interesting I noticed while reading Surah Al-Insaan...

Tyrion
07-23-2010, 05:32 AM
:sl:

I was just reading the 76th surah of the Quran, Al-Insaan, and I reached the 23rd verse which says: It is We Who have sent down the Qur'an to thee by stages. (23). As soon as I read it, I remembered that the Qur'an was revealed over a period of 23 years... The fact that this was mentioned in the 23rd verse of the surah just made me stop for a second and think/marvel over the perfection of the ayat's placement in the surah.

I thought It'd be worth sharing with you guys here. :p

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Abel
07-23-2010, 03:50 PM
Good find bro :threadapp

Mr.President
07-23-2010, 04:14 PM
yea masha alla

ayesha.ansari
07-28-2010, 10:23 AM
Wao good point out. The Holy Quran is a true book proved by practicals and examples. ALLAH has send this book to Muslims for making their lives perfect. we should thank him a lot.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!