/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Salamu Walaykum

samin62
07-23-2010, 08:16 AM
Salam Ikhwans and Ukhtis. I am from the Great White North and I intend to learn Islam and participate. My interest lies in Islamic History (Military and Governance), Islamic Governance and Fiqh of Jiihad. I hope to learn a lot from here. If there is any thread you can direct me towards to get started, I would really appreciate it.

Jazakullah Khairun.

Member like Aadill knows me from other forums, so they can tell you I am genuine.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
PouringRain
07-23-2010, 02:03 PM
Welcome to the forum.

marwen
07-23-2010, 02:27 PM
:sl:
Welcome to the forum Brother !

Hope you have a nice and beneficial stay here.

aadil77
07-23-2010, 02:33 PM
WaAlaykum Asalam

make yourself at home

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Misz_Muslimah
07-23-2010, 03:35 PM
Wa alaykum salam brother Samin
Welcome to the forum!

samin62
07-24-2010, 07:06 PM
jazakullah for the welcome.

Misz_Muslimah
07-24-2010, 07:31 PM
^Wa iyaaka ..

Ğħαrєєвαħ
07-25-2010, 10:54 PM
Wa`Alaaykum Salaam Brother

Welcome to the forum and may you have a beneficial stay here and also enjoy yourself!

nousername
07-26-2010, 02:19 AM
walaikum salam :welcome: Yes, I do remember you from the other forum

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!