/* */

PDA

View Full Version : New member from America

LauraLee
07-23-2010, 01:32 PM
Hello,
I just joined yesterday and have already read several interesting and helpful forums.
I am a Non-Muslim, but am interested in learning about Islam. I hope to learn and understand more through seeking knowledge. Any guidance or direction is greatly appreciated.
Laura

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Misz_Muslimah
07-23-2010, 01:34 PM
Hello Laura,
Hope you have a great stay here :)

aadil77
07-23-2010, 01:39 PM
Welcome :shade:

feel free to ask any questions you might have

~Raindrop~
07-23-2010, 01:41 PM
Hi Laura
Welcome to LI :):)
I hope you enjoy and benefit from your time here

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Woodrow
07-23-2010, 01:51 PM
Hi Laura and welcome to the forums. If you do not learn anything else I hope you discover we are all individuals from many countries and with very diverse backgrounds. You are going to discover, Islam is not confined to non-Americans and found only in far away exotic countries. Even some old American, Western cowboys proudly carry the name of Muslim.

PouringRain
07-23-2010, 01:56 PM
Welcome to the forum.

Asiyah3
07-23-2010, 02:19 PM
Hello Laura. :)
Welcome to LI. :)

marwen
07-23-2010, 02:24 PM
Hi Laura. Welcome to the forum. Hope you find the forum beneficial, and we'll be glad if you share your knowledge and your experience with us.

glo
07-23-2010, 02:51 PM
Welcome to the forum, Laura. :welcome:
Enjoy the ride.

UmmSqueakster
07-23-2010, 03:29 PM
Welcome to the forum! I'm an american born american, with family roots going back to before the civil war. And I'm also a muslim.

I maintain a list of resources for converts that may also be helpful for you to look through (plus, you get to see pictures of my adorable kitty!) - http://umms.wordpress.com/converts/

LauraLee
07-24-2010, 04:12 AM
Thank you everyone for the warm welcomes! I look forward to getting to know you as I learn from your knowledge. Also, UmmSquekster thank you for the website. I am sure it will be very beneficial.

~Laura

Ğħαrєєвαħ
07-25-2010, 11:27 PM
Welcome to the forum Laura

Hope you learn loads about Islaam and Benifit yourself from it

And enjoy your stay here :)

And sorry for the late reply :-\

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!