/* */

PDA

View Full Version : 'Ameen ul Ummah'

mrashidhai
07-24-2010, 09:30 AM
Which companion (ra) was named "Ameen ul Ummah" (trustee) by Rasool ul Allah sws.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
marwen
07-24-2010, 10:16 AM
I'm not sure, but I think he's Abu Ubaydah Ibu'l Jarrah (أبو عبيدة بن الجراح)

mrashidhai
07-29-2010, 07:40 AM
My dear brother Marwen, you are absolutely right.

Sayf Al-Islam
08-14-2011, 06:02 AM
Which sahabi was it that Allah's throne shook when he passed away?

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Amat Allah
08-14-2011, 12:21 PM
Sa`ad Bin Mu`aath (May Allah be pleased with him and you too Ameen)

Whom from The Sahabah (may Allah be pleased with them all) was called( his kunya) Asadullah? >>>>>one of our precious members has his name and kunya too

Soulja Girl
08-14-2011, 12:37 PM
:sl:

Hamza (RA) :)

Which Sahabi was given ghusl by the Angels when he passed away..?

:wa:

Al-Mufarridun
08-15-2011, 06:49 AM

Hanzala(ra)

Which Sahabi is the Disciple of Prophet Muhammad(pbuh)?

Amat Allah
08-15-2011, 11:05 AM
Wa Alikum Assalaam Wa Rahmatullahi Wa Barakaatuh

Bravo my Crazy lazy ^^, you have answered my Q correctly and Yes, He is Hamza Bin Abdilmuttalib; the prophet`s uncle and foster-brother too. He died in the battle of Uhud and had been giving the title : The Master of Martyers (
May Allah make us from them Ameeen)

Which Sahabi is the Disciple of Prophet Muhammad(pbuh)?
Wa Alikum Assalaam Wa Rahmatullahi Wa Barakaatuh

In`shaa Allah He is : Azzubayer Bin Al Awwaam (May Allah be pleased with Him and you Ameen)

Whom from the Sahabah (May Allah be pleased with them and all the Ummah Ameen) was called the Drawn Sword of God (Sayffullah Al Maslool)?

Al-Mufarridun
08-15-2011, 11:18 AM
Khalid Ibn Waleed(ra)

Which Sahabi did our Beloved Prophet(pbuh) said to; "You resemble me in both looks and in conduct"?

Al-Mufarridun
08-16-2011, 11:23 AM

The answer to the above question is ; Ja‘far ibn Abī Tālib(ra)

Bint-e-Adam
09-22-2012, 12:37 PM
where is the next question :(

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!