/* */

PDA

View Full Version : _Assalamu Alaikum!_

_ιѕℓαм ѕєєкєя_
07-24-2010, 05:23 PM
:sl:Greetings of peace to my dear brothers and sisters in Islam and to my non muslim friends:statisfie

I have just recently discovered this forum through a sister who is already a member on this forum and have been refered by her. so i thought it was a good chance for me to gain more knowledge of my deen as i am still learning:statisfie and i am sure many of you are still in the process of learning too:statisfie
I hope to benefit from this forum and make new friends here, as Ramadhaan is just around the corner i think its the best time to start learning more about my beautiful deen:)
Hope to speak to you soon:)
:wa:

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
_ιѕℓαм ѕєєкєя_
07-24-2010, 05:26 PM
^I apologise if your not able to read my thread properly as im new , i dont think i as a limited member can edit my post, sorry

Sawdah
07-24-2010, 05:28 PM
:sl: islam seeker

:welcome: to the forum. Hope you enjoy your stay here and learn a lot! :)

:w:

Misz_Muslimah
07-24-2010, 07:38 PM
Wa alaykum salam sis :)
Welcome to the forum!

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
_ιѕℓαм ѕєєкєя_
07-24-2010, 07:49 PM
Thank you 'seekerofjannah' Insha Allah i hope to learn alot from here :)

Muslim Woman
07-25-2010, 03:45 AM
Salaam Sis

welcome to the forum :D

PouringRain
07-25-2010, 05:44 AM
Welcome to the forum. There are a lot of really nice females on here, so I hope you enjoy it.

_ιѕℓαм ѕєєкєя_
07-25-2010, 11:21 AM
Thankyou everyone, Insha Allah I will enjoy learning and making new freinds here!

marwen
07-25-2010, 11:25 AM
Assalamu Alaykom !

can you explain what do you mean by : ^o)
;D J/K

Welcome to the forum sister. Have your time to discover the forum and to have an enjoyable and beneficial time.

_ιѕℓαм ѕєєкєя_
07-25-2010, 11:33 AM
Wa alaikum Salaam Marwen, Im sorry about all this messup >><< , i realised after i had posted my thread.
And Insha Allah i will hopefully enjoy my time learning on the forum. :) Thanks!

Ğħαrєєвαħ
07-25-2010, 09:13 PM
Aslaamu`Alaaykum Sistah
And welcome to the Forum, may you enjoy and benefit yourself from the beautiful Knowledge of your Blessed deen.

Wa` Alaaykum Salaam

_ιѕℓαм ѕєєкєя_
07-27-2010, 03:53 AM
Wa` Alaaykum Salaam
Thankyou for the sweet welcome :)
I was just wondering how many ppl have kept a fast today for Shab` e Baraat !!

Ğħαrєєвαħ
07-27-2010, 09:42 AM
^Awww your most welcome geeky :D

_ιѕℓαм ѕєєкєя_
07-27-2010, 12:24 PM
Am not a geek yet... i need to learn to be a geek... i dunno anything yet :) Not as much as you do...

Ğħαrєєвαħ
07-27-2010, 12:37 PM
^lol inshaAllaah you will do aswell if you seek for knowledge ya "islam seeker"!

Hope your doing well!:)

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!