/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Ahmadinejad is way too clever!

Cabdullahi
07-24-2010, 08:39 PM

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Ğħαrєєвαħ
07-25-2010, 10:41 PM
Indeed he is!. . . . .

Maryan0
07-27-2010, 01:16 AM
Imagine Osama bin laden was really in the U.S.... in the white house lol
Ahmadinejad is a very intelligent man and far braver than any other leader in the muslim world today.
Salam

جوري
07-27-2010, 01:50 AM
Too bad they are shiites with their own agenda, but Iran has always been a force to be reckoned with.. I am not sure of their 'Islamicness' the few Iranians I have encountered with the exception of three (one who happened to be an excellent calculus professor) have really left very little to be desired and couldn't wait to shed their roots for the 'american dream' .. may Allah swt yihdeehoum to proper guidance but they can't seem to get over the fact that they were conquered by Arabs..

:w:

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
alharbi
07-27-2010, 02:04 AM
he is just ballonet or Paper Tiger made by America And Israel.
the future will tell you that.

Zafran
07-27-2010, 02:54 AM
salaam

LOL the last question about Bin Landen was Joke any sane person knows that Iran would be last place he would go to.

peace

Maryan0
07-27-2010, 03:31 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by τhε ṿαlε'ṡ lïlÿ
Too bad they are shiites with their own agenda, but Iran has always been a force to be reckoned with.. I am not sure of their 'Islamicness' the few Iranians I have encountered with the exception of three (one who happened to be an excellent calculus professor) have really left very little to be desired and couldn't wait to shed their roots for the 'american dream' .. may Allah swt yihdeehoum to proper guidance but they can't seem to get over the fact that they were conquered by Arabs..

:w:
I've only met 2 iranians may whole life so i'm not familiar with their conduct.
Like one of the posters above mentioned Ahmadenijad may be a puppet to cause trouble giving the west an excuse to invade that area of the world. Who knows? The shias may truly have an agenda. But I've got to respect Ahmadenijad and Erdogan because they are the only leaders in the muslim world to stand up against western hegemony. The arab world is 22-23 nations strong and has been blessed with a great deal of riches particularly the gulf and their leaders are too busy drinking wine and their sons (ex.khadafi's son) paying millions for Beyonce concerts. It's pathetic. There is no excuse for that.
Salam

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!