/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Help Finding This Hadith

slodhi
07-24-2010, 10:38 PM
As Salaam 'Alaikum,

I remember reading a hadith recently and couldn't find it again. I'd really like to be able to locate it so that I know what the reference is. The wording goes something to the effect of "In our times, there are few reciters (qurrah) and many people of understanding. Many people want to give wealth but few are there to receive it. In later times, there will be many qurrah and few people of understanding. Few people will want to give wealth but there will be many who want to receive it." I *think* that there was also a phrase in the first part that said, "In these times, action is better than knowledge" and in the second part "In those times, knowledge will be better than action."

If someone could help, I'd really appreciate it! Jazkaullah Khair

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
أحمد
07-30-2010, 12:04 AM
:sl:

Signs before yawm al qiyamah. I'll check for you :inshallah It maybe in Bukhari: Kitab al Fitn, or any other similar book.

:wa:

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!