but i dont like this media player itunes

do we have winamp for mac?
i guess not

which is the best media player for mac?

which one do u all use?

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Kalthas
07-25-2010, 06:16 AM
I'm a IPod user and actually like Itunes, but if you want a more stripped down player you might want to try VLC. I'm too new post links, but if you do a search for it in google you'll easily find it.

Insecured soul
07-28-2010, 01:11 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Kalthas
I'm a IPod user and actually like Itunes, but if you want a more stripped down player you might want to try VLC. I'm too new post links, but if you do a search for it in google you'll easily find it.
well i have iphone and itunes has almost everything u can ask for, but basically what i want is an mp3 player life winamp, its small and handy for mp3 players

but winamp for mac doesnt exist so im sticking with vlc and itunes as of now

Brasco
07-28-2010, 01:52 AM
بسم الله الرحمان الرحيم

السلام عليكم و رحمة الله

الحمد الله

Winamp is only on avialabe on Windows, therefore it's called WINamp ;D but you could try macAmp
http://www.macamplite.com

Although, I would still use iTunes, it's best and it rocks on the macbook :) I love using it!

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Insecured soul
07-29-2010, 07:00 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Brasco
بسم الله الرحمان الرحيم

السلام عليكم و رحمة الله

الحمد الله

Winamp is only on avialabe on Windows, therefore it's called WINamp ;D but you could try macAmp
http://www.macamplite.com

Although, I would still use iTunes, it's best and it rocks on the macbook :) I love using it!
im sticking with itunes as of now, i might try macamp

salaam alaikum

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!