/* */

PDA

View Full Version : How do you start the day?

Samiun
07-25-2010, 01:45 PM
:sl: brothers and sisters,

I've been getting a lot of stress and criticism lately and I need to find a way to manage my time properly. I know that watching lectures, reading islamic books is good which can benefit a lot of Muslims. By reading them or listening to them over and over 24/7 will get you bored and finally will lead you to waste time like playing games for like 3hours+. I really, really want to be a good at reading and just read Islamic books all day but it's just keep getting boring after an hour or so(I wasn't into reading last time).What should I do? Get a hobby? Sleep? Help charity?

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Ğħαrєєвαħ
07-25-2010, 11:35 PM
Aslaamu`Alaaykum. . .

Maybe exercising would help, going out for walks, having friends and families to visit.
Ofcourse you cant sit and read books 24/7,Allaah has given us more than that, maybe you can try implement what you read in those books, like the manners of visiting One according to Islaam, try use those skills when you visit one. I hope im making sense inshaAllaah i am.

Maybe you can prepare for Ramadhaan by fasting. . .
During the Night pray Tahajjud Salaah
If anyone in your family is in need of help with something, maybe you can help them out. . .Just some ideas indeed
I hope someone will give you better advice InshaAllah and i hope i helped a lil bit InshaAllaah

Wa Alaaykum Salaam

Haya emaan
07-26-2010, 08:35 PM
assalam o alaikum
brother anyone cant do any work continuously for a long time.. eventually he will be bored and tired of it... and will loose his interest in that
may be u can spend some time with your family or friends as sis said
or involve yourself in some beneficial social work so that your spare time is not even wasted

sis muslimah its a very good advice giving time in implementing all what we read in real life... of course without it reading any kind of stuff is of no use
JAZAKALLAH

Samiun
08-07-2010, 05:57 AM
:sl: Jazakhallahkhair for the replies

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Vigno
08-07-2010, 06:47 AM
Asalamu Alekum

Start the day by waking up at night to pray before al fajr, even if just for 5 minutes. Then pray al fajr in the mosque and if you can, try to stay in the mosque calling on to Allah and praying Quran till after sunrise by 10-15 min and then pray 2 rakahs of Ishraq prayer. There is thawab of 1 Hajj and 1 umrah if you do this. Then when you are home you could spend time in a mixture of things. Watching Islamic programs, read more Quran if you can( when you get bored, remind yourself that each letter read is counted as a good deed, and every good deed is counted as ten), then when you totally can't go on any further then its time for you to look for something halal to do. Spend time with family, try to help at home, talk to Allah all the time wherever you are and ask Allah for forgiveness. If its not Dhur prayer time yet, then you could get some sleep if you are tired or hmm eat? =) breakfast is good. In my case my family is asleep or absent in the morning so I just listen to Islamic programs and read Quran and read some books, and eat annnnd spend time on this forum trying to help and learn from others. Alright that's for the start of the day, I hope I didn't bore you with all this...
Finding a hobby is a good idea but make sure it is halal and doesn't take you away from Allah.

May Allah aid you and all of us, ameen

Asalamu Alekum

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!