/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Sâlmaan al-'Utaybi Reciting Verses From Surat Al-Qiyâmâh

Muslimah4Eva x
07-25-2010, 10:46 PM

Mashallah, I just wanted to share this with all of you and a warning how death is just around the comer.
May Allah make us die doing good deeds and our records be full of good deeds, ameen.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
hassanzaman
07-30-2010, 04:24 PM
JazakAllah hu khairen

Misz_Muslimah
07-30-2010, 04:32 PM
Subhanallah! imsad
Jazaakalahu khair for sharing sis..

format_quote Originally Posted by Muslimah4Eva x
May Allah make us die doing good deeds and our records be full of good deeds, ameen.
Ameen :)

أحمد
07-30-2010, 04:44 PM
:sl:

If only good deeds were counted, then no one would enter paradise. Only with the mercy of Allah can anyone enter paradise. (Hadeeth)

:wa:

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Sawdah
07-30-2010, 04:47 PM
^ I remember reading such hadeeth. JazakAllah for the reminder.

The Book of To make the Heart Tender (Ar-Riqaq) [76:470]

Narrated Abu Huraira: Allah's Apostle said, "The deeds of anyone of you will not save you (from the (Hell) Fire)." They said, "Even you (will not be saved by your deeds), O Allah's Apostle?" He said, "No, even I (will not be saved) unless and until Allah bestows His Mercy on me. Therefore, do good deeds properly, sincerely and moderately, and worship Allah in the forenoon and in the afternoon and during a part of the night, and always adopt a middle, moderate, regular course whereby you will reach your target (Paradise)."

Bukhari
May Allah have mercy on us and make us of those who will drink from the hands of the Prophet :saws: and among the people under the shade of Allah. Ameen.

Misz_Muslimah
07-30-2010, 04:49 PM
^ Ameeen..

أحمد
07-30-2010, 04:50 PM

آمين (Ameen)

:wa:

~Raindrop~
07-30-2010, 04:54 PM
Ameen thumma Ameen to all the duas.
JazakiAllah for sharing.

Muslimah4Eva x
07-30-2010, 10:21 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by hassanzaman
JazakAllah hu khairen
Waiyaaka, may Allah bless you brother, ameen.

format_quote Originally Posted by seekerofjannah
^ I remember reading such hadeeth. JazakAllah for the reminder.
Waiyaaki sis, I think I remember reading such hadeeth aswell :)

May Allah have mercy on us and make us of those who will drink from the hands of the Prophet :saws: and among the people under the shade of Allah. Ameen.
Ameen sis and the same for you.

format_quote Originally Posted by Aisha
Ameen thumma Ameen to all the duas.
JazakiAllah for sharing.
Waiyyaki sis :) May Allah bless you in abundance, ameen.

Muslimah4Eva x
07-30-2010, 10:25 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Misz_Muslimah
Subhanallah! imsad
Jazaakalahu khair for sharing sis..

Ameen :)
Waiyaaki sis, baarakhallah feeki.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!