/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Hello from Scotland

Rabby
07-25-2010, 10:52 PM
hey guys i guess this is where i fill in a little about myself :statisfie

to start off my name is Robert Christopher Moore :D (but you can just call me Rabby)

i am 18 years of age :shade:

i like to play computer games and guitar as hobbies

i just put jedi as my belief because ive always wanted a lightsabre and i might get one if i go about tellin people im a jedi knight haha :clever: but on terms of religion im unsure im not an athiest but im not entirely religous i have a interest in islam in a way out of curiosity but really i feel the bible etc are a load of bed time stories which have ended up been taken very seriously (by which i am not slamming anyones religion by saying such a thing) on the other hand though it could just be my generation considering nowadays religion is like marmite you love it or you hate it ... and theres the few who have never tried it
so really im a sceptic when i hit a point in my life when i find that religion is a way to go il give it a crack until then i guess il just keep myself sort of interested in the stories rather than the system of it all

ahh im rabbling on now haha

but yeah i look forward to speaking to people from various different cultures

peace :)

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Ğħαrєєвαħ
07-25-2010, 11:10 PM
Welcome to the forum Rabby

Well this is certainly a great place to learn about Islaam, you may ask Questions (ofcourse in a appropiate manner)
And there are many Brothers who can help you answer your Questions, however there are threads that you can search for and read from!
P.e.a.c.e

جوري
07-26-2010, 12:49 AM
:welcome: aboard Rabby.. we hereby knight you and offer you, your very own lights saber:
http://www.light-sabers.net/images/l...-dualpulse.jpg

enjoy..

Salahudeen
07-26-2010, 01:01 AM
:offended:I'm Darth Vader, I actually acquired the whole Star Wars series the other night. From 1 to 6 :shade:

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
PouringRain
07-26-2010, 01:31 AM
Welcome to the forum.

glo
07-26-2010, 06:31 AM
Welcome to the forum, Rabby :welcome:

I would love to go to Scotland one day.
Many years ago my husband and I decided to go touring in Scotland (That was before we had our children and our oldest is 16 now ... so it must have been longer ago than that!)
We loved it so much in Dumfries and Galloway, that we never got any further north than that. ;D

If ever I went again, where should I be heading?

Misz_Muslimah
07-26-2010, 11:08 AM
Welcome to the forum Rabby!

Amat Allah
07-26-2010, 12:39 PM
:bism:

Wellcome to IB forum as a new precious member of our family my respected brother...

feel free to ask whatever you want and by Allah`s willing , your brothers and sisters here will help you by Allah`s Mercy and Support...

have a great time ...in shaa Allah...

May Allah lead your way to the path of the endless happiness...Ameeeen :muslimah:

Rabi'ya
07-26-2010, 12:43 PM
Hi!!!! greetings and Welcome!!!

enjoy the forum and I will see you around :)

ardianto
07-26-2010, 12:52 PM
Hello Rabby,

Welcome to Islamicboard forum. :welcome:

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!