/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Include these people in your duas

Rhubarb Tart
07-26-2010, 05:49 PM
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...l-8-years.html

I thought I should highlight this story not for discussion on British justice system (which is frankly applauding) but for the fellow Muslims to include Mr Haque, his granddaughter and his son in their duas.

Inna lillahi wa inna ilayhi raji'oon. Ameen.

May Allah (swt) reward the man that took the young girl away from the scene asap and tried to assist the Mr Haque. Ameen

We need to start to look out for each other. If you see an idiot youth causing distress to others (whether they are Muslims or not) please intervene. It better to correct them then let them go. Otherwise they will think it is okay and they are above the rules.

How many people do you think let these idiots go during the day whilst they were doing “happy slapping” and filmed it before killing Mr Haque?

All too often I hear both Muslims and non Muslims being scared to confront these youth because either they are afraid that they would be stabbed. So? Isn’t better to die for Allah (swt) reward, isn’t better to stop them on their tracks and make your community a better place?

Obviously tougher justice system would be helpful but I also think we have huge problem on the community level.

Just my thoughts on this.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
glo
07-26-2010, 07:21 PM
I read this story today too and remembered it from last year.
A terrible thing to happen to an old man and his little 3-year-old grand-daughter! :cry:

I just cannot understand what motivates people to do such things.

My prayer is with Mr Haque's family. This must be a cruel reminder for them ...

Ğħαrєєвαħ
07-26-2010, 10:58 PM
Aslaamu`Alaaykum. . .

"Innah Lilla Wa Inna Ilaayhi Raji oon!" - "Truely, we are from Allaah, and to Him we shall return"

SubhaanAllaah i read about this a few months ago, also when a man ages 63 local shop worker in my Town, was attacked by theives who were ofcourse Teenagers age from 17 to 21 i believe, when they got caught they hit the man many times with a hammer on his head SubhaanAllah:( and witnesses said that blood was everywhere in the shop and there was A LOT of blood, i remember one of the lads went to my school.
It is really upsetting and disgusting to hear about such things really is. . .

Jazakallahu Khaayr for sharing sistah Sweet.

There shall be a time when these humans will be given what they deserve Indeed, unless they turn the path of the Rightous!

And Allaah is still Mercyful :( SubhaanAllaah. . .

Wa`Alaaykum Salaam. . .

Salahudeen
07-27-2010, 12:16 AM
This is sad, I saw the CCTV footage of the grandad lying on the floor and the little girl kneeling down trying to wake him up. What did the murderer's get as a sentence? 6-12 painful months? While his family live with the pain for the rest of their lives. And the mental image of seeing her grandfather lying dead on the floor will never leave the little girl.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Ummu Sufyaan
07-27-2010, 07:35 AM
:sl:
i don't understand how a Muslim can attack another Muslim :hmm:

Salahudeen
07-27-2010, 07:39 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Ummu Sufyaan
The boys that attacked him were Muslim? I was not aware of this.

Salahudeen
07-27-2010, 07:51 AM
I really do feel it's a disgrace that there's such a tolerant attitude towards murderers. I find it so barbaric and uncivilised that people can get away with murder and get a slap on the wrist. A total of 8 years between two people for taking some1s life?? what kind of law is this?? I find it so unjust and backwards. Really is a joke I feel, they're laughing in their prison cells probably playing PS3. Why do we see such leniency over and over again? They were even caught on CCTV camera, and what's worse is they were recording it on their mobile phone. This is not justice, this is a joke. How backwards and uncivilised can you get. I wonder if the judge would've still gave the same sentence if it was his father that was murdered. It really is mind boggling. I think the british prisons are over crowded that's maybe why judges are so lenient they have to free up prison cells. Maybe time to call in an executioner to free up some cells for more scum.

Ummu Sufyaan
07-27-2010, 08:04 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by squiggle
The boys that attacked him were Muslim? I was not aware of this.
Hamza Lyzai (left) and Leon Elcock (right) were detained for attacking Mr Haque
isnt that a muslim name?

Salahudeen
07-27-2010, 08:15 AM
yeah it's a Muslim name, I never read his name before, oh well it's not surprising to me that he has a Muslim name, my next door neighbour who eats pork, drinks alcohol, never prays and considers doing these things as halal also has a Muslim name. My uncle who ridicules and makes mockery of the sunnah also has a Muslim name :) doesn't really count for much now days having a Muslim name unfortunately. What kind of times are we living in :(

It's a shame many Muslims do not show emaan on their limbs.

Ğħαrєєвαħ
07-27-2010, 09:51 AM
SubhaanAllaah, i guess they just literally "Sit" in the prison/jail whatever you call it. I dont thats a justified punishment for a murderer, im sure a few lashes on the back of them lads wouldve sorted them out InshaAllaah.

Or else they wouldnt have commited the crime again, according to that article theyve been in jail before? correct me if im wrong. And im sure they will go do it again coz their punishment isnt severe enough. Its like a chillaxin place for these people. They need a punishment which should sort them out forever!

And i agree with brother Squiggle, there punishment is not enough to learn a REAL lesson!
They need to atleast realise whole heartedly what theyve done is wrong and not to do it again!

Rhubarb Tart
07-27-2010, 11:03 AM
I rather people not talk about the justice system, what done is done. Just pray that these boys change and pray for the family. These boys were charged with manslaughter because they did not intent to kill regardless the sentence was still appalling. I am going to quote what the son said and I would like to leave at that:

"He taught me the principles of being a good person. It is tragic he died in the way he did, he was such a peaceful man."
"I hope the boys who did this to my father realise the gravity of what they have done and the profound effect their actions have caused.
I hope they reflect on their actions when they serve their sentence and repent and become better individuals. This is what my father would have wanted."

glo
07-27-2010, 06:00 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by squiggle
yeah it's a Muslim name, I never read his name before.
I think the names of the attackers have only now been released.
The article says this:

Yesterday a court order was lifted, allowing Mr Haque's killers - Leon Elcock, now 16, and Hamza Lyzai, now 15, both of Tooting, South-West London - to be named.

ardianto
07-28-2010, 01:16 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Ummu Sufyaan

... and how can non-European attack non-European in Europe ?.

Sister, this was not related to religion or race. But they attacked Mr Haque because Mr Haque was an easy target. I am not sure if they dare to attack big tall young guy.

Frankly, I am worry about Marian's psychological condition now. It is very very hard to accept this tragedy as a destiny in her life.
May Allah help her, may Allah grant Mr Haque a place in jannah.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!