/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Need a quick answer

Sister Unknown
07-28-2010, 11:18 PM
ASSALAMU ALAYKUM

Ok, I need to know, I had this thread, but lost it, how can we have faith is somehting we are not aware of or do not know?

Shukran

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Sister Unknown
07-28-2010, 11:25 PM
Yalla? Were ar eyou when I need you?

Salahudeen
07-29-2010, 12:16 AM
Like what for example?

Asiyah3
07-29-2010, 01:44 AM
:wa:
Do you mean that how can we know if we have faith? or how can we have faith?

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Muslim Woman
07-29-2010, 04:12 AM
Salaam Sis,

are u asking how can we have faith in something about what we dont know ?
hmm can u be more specific ?

Say , we don't / cant's see God Almighty but there are proofs around us that someone created them and us . So , by applying logic and intillegance , we can understand there is a Creator . So , we must have faith in God.

Sister Unknown
07-29-2010, 02:29 PM
Baraq Allahu fiqhum for the replies. For example, If a person doesn't know the six articles of faith etc.. but is a Muslim by name, how can he/she be Muslim.

Brother al boreeqe wrote this on IL but I can't find it.

Anyways, I got the issue kind of solved.

Do you mean that how can we know if we have faith? or how can we have faith?
Interesting question. Can you answer it ?

Wa Alaykum salam

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!