/* */

PDA

View Full Version : What modern government do you believe has best implemented Shariah Law?

Kalthas
07-29-2010, 02:05 AM
I just read aadil77's poll topic on Sharia Law. I noticed that most Muslims in the thread showed strong support for Shariah since you believe that Shariah laws are perfect and immutable laws from God and therefore superior to laws based on a man made constitution.

As a non Muslim I obviously have a different opinion, but I'm curious as to what the Muslims on this board think of the various different ways modern Muslim countries have implemented religious laws. What modern (20th century or later), government do think has come closest to an ideal Islamic state? Or have they all come up short in your opinion? If so, what changes do you feel need to be made?

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Insecured soul
07-29-2010, 06:56 AM
I dont live in an islamic country and have no idea about that, may be people living islamic state can tell u if thier government implement shariah law? there are quite few members from muslim country

But i doubt there is one islamic country which implements that? i may be wrong if someone can correct me?

U should learn about the khalifa after prophet muhammed pbuh, abu bakr and specially umar they implemented shariah law thorougly
just a line about umar, he was the khalifa and wore clothes which had patches, his empire was almost larger than roman empire and had no bodyguards

good luck

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!