/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Do we have any professional photographers here?

Danah
07-29-2010, 11:28 PM
:sl: Everyone

I am planning to get a new SLR Camera and I need some feedback from Professional Photographers *if we have any here*

Currently I am using a semi-professional camera which is Canon Powershot g10. And I want to switch to SLR ones.

So I have in mind so far:
1. Nikon D5000.
2. Canon EOS 500D.
3. Canon EOS 1000D.

Anymore suggestions?

Thanks in Advance

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
أحمد
07-29-2010, 11:39 PM
:sl:

I'm not a photography expert, but you may find this useful :inshallah http://www.digital-slr-guide.com/bes...lr-camera.html

:wa:

Insecured soul
07-29-2010, 11:56 PM
a camera worth 1000 USD? thats pretty expensive...

make pictures with pencil, thats the cheapest u can get...

أحمد
07-30-2010, 12:38 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Insecured soul
a camera worth 1000 USD? thats pretty expensive...

make pictures with pencil, thats the cheapest u can get...

Cameras come built-in with phones; handy for photo and video AND much cheaper!

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Insecured soul
07-30-2010, 03:52 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by {A}

Cameras come built-in with phones; handy for photo and video AND much cheaper!

a 3 megapixel camera wud do just fine even for a common photography but i dont knw u wud need highly sophisticated cams for professional photography

Dagless
07-30-2010, 04:56 PM
The 500D has more functionality and is generally a better camera than the 1000D (which is why its more expensive). So the choice is really between the Canon 500D and Nikon D5000. I don't think you can go wrong either way.

Danah
07-30-2010, 05:07 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by {A}

I'm not a photography expert, but you may find this useful :inshallah http://www.digital-slr-guide.com/bes...lr-camera.html

JazakAllah khair that was very helpful link.

format_quote Originally Posted by Dagless
The 500D has more functionality and is generally a better camera than the 1000D (which is why its more expensive). So the choice is really between the Canon 500D and Nikon D5000. I don't think you can go wrong either way.
Mainly I am interested in Landscape, Night scenes and Macro photography. So do you think that any of those two are good for my interested fields?

As for the Macro photography which lens you suggest?

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!