/* */

PDA

View Full Version : can the husband demand

anonymous
07-30-2010, 09:03 AM
Sex if he works long hours and comes home and wife is asleep. Can he wake her up for sex even if he knows that she doesnt get enough sleep as she has to get up early for work?

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Rhubarb Tart
07-30-2010, 09:26 PM
Salam

unfortunately he can. Saying that, the husband should be considerate. You may have to give up work. This is something you should discuss with your husband. Does he know how you feel?

Abu Hurairah (May Allah be pleased with him) reported: Messenger of Allah (PBUH) said, "When a man calls his wife to his bed, and she does not respond and he (the husband) spends the night angry with her, the angels curse her until morning".
[Al-Bukhari and Muslim].
In another narration: Messenger of Allah (PBUH) said, "By Him in Whose Hand is my life, when a man calls his wife to his bed, and she does not respond, the One Who is above the heaven becomes displeased with her until he (her husband) becomes pleased with her".
[Al-Bukhari and Muslim].
This Hadith makes it abundantly clear that obedience of the husband is compulsory on the wife. If, in the absence of any lawful reason, she refuses to obey the orders of her husband, she will be liable to the Wrath and Curse of Allah until she returns to obedience. This Hadith has a stern warning for those women who do not care for the displeasure of their husbands because of their bad temperament, stubbornness and habit of dominating their husbands.

284. Abu `Ali Talq bin `Ali (May Allah be pleased with him) reported: Messenger of Allah (PBUH) said, "When a man calls his wife to satisfy his desire, she must go to him even if she is occupied with the oven".
[At-Tirmidhi and An-Nasa'i].

285. Abu Hurairah (May Allah be pleased with him) reported: The Prophet (PBUH) said, "If I were to order anyone to prostrate himself before another, I would have ordered a woman to prostrate herself before her husband".
[At-Tirmidhi]
This Hadith also shows the unique importance of the wife's obedience to her husband within her capacity and as long as he does not order her to disobey Allah.

Dagless
07-30-2010, 09:36 PM
*Favourites thread for future coercion :thumbs_up

Rhubarb Tart
07-30-2010, 09:52 PM
To add you have the same right over him. It goes both way not just one way (husband). You really need to talk to him. None of us here can help you.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Ğħαrєєвαħ
07-30-2010, 10:05 PM
Aslaamu`Alaaykum

Sistah you got any Scholarly daleel on this? This hadeeth you posted
In another narration: Messenger of Allah (PBUH) said, "By Him in Whose Hand is my life, when a man calls his wife to his bed, and she does not respond, the One Who is above the heaven becomes displeased with her until he (her husband) becomes pleased with her".
[Al-Bukhari and Muslim].

To me that seems only when Wife and Husband are active. If the wife is asleep then like you said "To add you have the same right over him. It goes both way not just one way .", how is it the right of the wife fullfilled when the Husband wakes her up? What if the Wife is in no mood, how is that respecting the wifes right? What if the wifes also been busy all day and finally needed some rest?

Astagfirullaah thats just my opinion InshaAllaah i intend for no arguments just for a clarification dear Sister Sweet

@Anonymous Poster, i suggest you ask someone with Knowledge on this topic.

Wa`Alaaykum Salaam

Ğħαrєєвαħ
07-30-2010, 10:06 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by sweet106
To add you have the same right over him. It goes both way not just one way (husband). You really need to talk to him. None of us here can help you.
I agree here . . . . .

Rhubarb Tart
07-30-2010, 10:09 PM
Do you want me to post Islam question and answers as well as several other websites that say whenever the husband ask for it, she has to have sex with him.

WHat about mood? Shall I also post hadeeth about a woman's father died and he has to go to his funeral but her husband ask for sex and she slept with him. She was not in the mood (obviously because her dad died) but the hadeeth suggest she did a good thing.

ishallah I find what scholars say about this. I might have it wrong. :/

Ğħαrєєвαħ
07-30-2010, 10:14 PM
Aslaamu`Alaaykum

InshaAllaah sistah my Q was asked sincerely , i also like many other Brothers and Sistahs want my answer being clarrified

I would awesomely appreciate if you would post those hadeeths InshaAllaah :)
Please do post when the Husband asks for it from Islam Q n A, and about Mood and when a Sistahs father passed away InshaAllaah :)

Wa`Alaaykum Salaam

Rhubarb Tart
07-30-2010, 10:17 PM
http://www.islam-qa.com/en/ref/2006/angel%20curse

http://www.islam-qa.com/en/ref/33597/angel%20curse

I found similar problem like the above:

Her husband has strong desire; what should she do?
My husband and i have been married for nearly 6 months. We are having re-occuring problems regarding how much sex we have. My husband has strong needs in this area، which he has told me about many times. I have tried hard to meet his needs، but find myself unable to keep up with him for more than a week or so. I become very tired، and feel physically unable to do this.
My husband now finds the situation hard to deal with، and often separates from me - within the home. I understand that it is my obligation to respond to his need، but what are our rights to eachother in the case that one finds it hard to keep up with the other، even though their intention is to please them. Is my husband allowed to separate from me in this way. Also is he allowed to come to me for such relations when we have had an argument and have no been speaking to eachother.
We are alhumdulillah very happy together otherwise and love and respect eachother very much، and would like to find an islamic resolution to remove this problem from our marriage.

Praise be to Allaah.

The husband is obliged to treat his wife in a kind and reasonable manner. Part of that kind and reasonable treatment is intercourse, which he has to do. The majority of scholars set the time limit beyond which it is not permissible for the husband to forego intercourse at four months, but the correct view is that there is no time limit; the husband should have intercourse with his wife according to what satisfies her.

Ibn Qudaamah (may Allaah have mercy on him) said:

Intercourse is obligatory upon the man if he has no excuse. This was also the view of Maalik.

Al-Mughni, 7/30

Al-Jassaas said:

He (the husband) is obliged to have intercourse with her, because Allaah says (interpretation of the meaning):

“…so as to leave the other hanging (i.e. neither divorced nor married)…”

[al-Nisa’ 4:129]

meaning, neither divorcing her so that she can marry another or leaving her without a husband because he is not fulfilling his duty of having intercourse with her.

Ahkaam al-Qur’aan, 1/374

Shaykh al-Islam (may Allaah have mercy on him) said:

It is obligatory upon the husband to have intercourse with his wife according to what will satisfy her, so long as this will not harm him physically, or keep him from earning a living, and that is not restricted to four months.

Al-Ikhtiyaaraat al-Fiqhiyyah, p. 246.

It is obligatory for the wife to obey her husband if he calls her to his bed. If she refuses she is sinning.

It was narrated from Abu Hurayrah (may Allaah be pleased with him) that the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: “If a man calls his wife to his bed, and she refuses to come, the angels curse her until morning comes.”

Narrated by al-Bukhaari, 3065; Muslim, 1436.

Shaykh al-Islam [Ibn Taymiyah] said:

She must obey him if he asks her to come to his bed, and that is obligatory upon her. If she refuses to come to his bed, she is a defiant sinner… as Allaah says (interpretation of the meaning):

“As to those women on whose part you see ill-conduct, admonish them (first), (next) refuse to share their beds, (and last) beat them (lightly, if it is useful); but if they return to obedience, seek not against them means (of annoyance)”

[al-Nisa’ 4:34]

al-Fataawa al-Islamiyyah, 3/145, 146

It is not permissible for a husband to force his wife to do more than she is able to bear of intercourse. If she has an excuse such as being sick or unable to bear it, then she is not sinning if she refuses to have intercourse.

Ibn Hazm said:

It is obligatory on slave women and free women alike not to refuse their masters or husbands if they call them, so long as the woman who is called is not menstruating or sick in such a way that intercourse will be harmful to her, or observing an obligatory fast. If she refuses with no excuse, then she is cursed.

Al-Muhalla, 10/40

Al-Bahooti said:

The husband has the right to enjoy intimacy with his wife at any time… so long as he does not distract her from obligatory religious duties or harm her. In that case he does not have the right to intimacy with her without her permission, because that is contrary to the idea of reasonable and kind treatment. So long as he does not distract her from that and does not harm her, then he has the right to intimacy.

Kashf al-Qinaa’, 5/189

The wife whose husband harms her by having intercourse with her too much can agree with her husband the number of times that she can bear. If he does more than that to the point that he harms her, she can refer the matter to the qaadi (judge), and the qaadi can determine the number of times that the husband and wife should stick to.

Shaykh al-Islam Ibn Taymiyah said:

The husband should have intercourse with his wife according to what satisfies her, so long as that does not harm him physically or keep him from earning a living; it is not limited to four months.

If they argue, then the judge should decide on the number of times, just as the judge should decide on the level of spending on a wife.

Al-Ikhtiyaaraat al-Fiqhiyyah, p. 246

Because there are no sharee’ah courts nowadays in your country, the wife should try to come to an agreement with her husband on this matter, so she should speak to him frankly and remind him of the verses and ahaadeeth that command the husband to be kind to his wife. She should explain to him that she is only refusing because of the harm that is being caused to her, and that she is very keen to obey him and respond to his desires. Our advice to the sister is that she should be patient with her husband and put up with it as much as she can, and she should note that she will be rewarded for that by Allaah.

The husband has to fear Allaah with regard to his wife, and not make her do more than she is able to do. He should be kind to his wife and treat her in a reasonable manner. If his desire is so strong that one wife is not enough for him, then why does he not try to look for a solution to this problem that is affecting his relationship with his wife, or which may lead to something even worse, which would be looking to satisfy his desire in haraam ways?

One of the solutions that would help to solve this problem is to take a second wife. Allaah has permitted men to marry up to four, on condition that he treat them all fairly. Another solution would be to fast a lot, because fasting reduces desire. And another solution would be to take medicine that will reduce his desire, subject to the condition that this will not cause him any harm.

And Allaah is the One Whom we ask to set the Muslims’ affairs straight.

And Allaah knows best.

Ğħαrєєвαħ
07-30-2010, 10:32 PM
Aslaamu`Alaaykum

Jazakallahu Khaayr Ukhtee for the post i appreciate it :)

But the OP`s Question is regarding the wife Sleeping, should he not let her sleep? it doesnt say anything about Sleeping.
"She must obey him if he asks her to come to his bed, and that is obligatory upon her. If she refuses to come to his bed, she is a defiant sinner… as Allaah says (interpretation of the meaning): "

Here it says if that the wife is awake ukhtee, what if she is sleeping?

When a person is sleeping its different to when the person is active and awake!

But Jazakallahu Khaayr for your reply

Wa Alaaykum Salaam

Edit: Im asking and there is no wrong in asking InshaAllaah and forgive me if ive said something stupid and wrong feel free to feel angry!

Asiyah3
07-30-2010, 10:39 PM
As-salaamu aleykum

Talk to your husband about this and consult a reliable and trustworthy scholar.

Ğħαrєєвαħ
07-30-2010, 10:40 PM
^Exactly InshaAllaah i agree.

Rhubarb Tart
07-30-2010, 10:41 PM
no you havent said anything stupid. Read the above I have posted maybe he is not allowed to do that because that would mean he is hurting her? It depend on whether the above situation can be considered hurting her?.

The husband has to fear Allaah with regard to his wife, and not make her do more than she is able to do. He should be kind to his wife and treat her in a reasonable manner. If his desire is so strong that one wife is not enough for him, then why does he not try to look for a solution to this problem that is affecting his relationship with his wife, or which may lead to something even worse, which would be looking to satisfy his desire in haraam ways?

One of the solutions that would help to solve this problem is to take a second wife. Allaah has permitted men to marry up to four, on condition that he treat them all fairly. Another solution would be to fast a lot, because fasting reduces desire. And another solution would be to take medicine that will reduce his desire, subject to the condition that this will not cause him any harm.

He is not asking too much from her but just at the wrong time. This why I suggested she may have to quit work or he should change his work hour. Allah (swt) knows best...

I found another link that might help:
http://www.islamonline.net/servlet/S...EAskTheScholar

Hamza Asadullah
07-30-2010, 11:23 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by anonymous
Sex if he works long hours and comes home and wife is asleep. Can he wake her up for sex even if he knows that she doesnt get enough sleep as she has to get up early for work?
Asalaamu Alaikum Wr Wb,jazakallahu khayran for the question. My sister we should realise that the husband and wife are like a garment to each other as Almighty Allah explains to us in the Qur'an.

Both husband and wife have a right over each other to be sexually satisfied through marriage and both must meet each others sexual needs but both must also be understanding and not demand it if their partner is clearly not in the state to do so. There should always be a good level of understanding and communication between the couple.

The simple answer to your question is that yes your husband can demand it as long as you are not menstruating, post natal bleeding, illness, exhaustion, and physical inability. And it is authentically established that he (peace and blessings be upon him) said,

But Rasulallah (Pbuh) also said:

“Verily your wife has rights over you.” [Bukhari and Muslim]

The law of love is different: seeking one’s rights through demands, argument, and firmness is contrary to the spirit of the sunna of the Beloved Messenger of Allah (Allah bless him and give him peace).

It is established in the Sacred Law that it is disliked for a man to have intercourse with his wife without foreplay, given that women generally take longer to reach high sexual arousal. [Khadimi, al-Bariqa fi Sharh al-Tariqa, 4.203 and elsewhere]

This is based on the reported words of the Prophet (Allah bless him and give him peace),

“Do not begin intercourse until she has experienced desire like the desire you experience, lest you fulfill your desires before she does.” [Mentioned by Imam Ibn Qudama in his Mughni]

If you simply do not feel up to it, then the best thing to do is to explain to your husband how you feel. Perhaps there are other ways you can explore to satisfy him. You should let him know that when you feels better then you will look forward to having intercourse. This will create a sense of anticipation and let him know that you love him and long to satisfy him.

Both spouses need to understand that sometimes one or the other won't be in the mood but this should not become a habit. A suggestion is to look at your husband's timing. Do you have children? Do you work or go to school? Perhaps your husband is approaching you after you've had a long day. There are things you can do to alleviate this and create a positive, loving environment where BOTH of you crave intimacy.

Communication is crucial in a marriage in order to understand one another better. You and your husband need to sit down and talk and come up with times that suit both of you best. Marriage is all about comprimise and corporation. Therefore talk and open up to him and also share your feelings with him at all times. Also pre-plan these things in advance so that both of you can have sex when it suits both of you best and that way you can both be satisfied.

and Allah knows best in all matters

Rhubarb Tart
07-30-2010, 11:32 PM
Thanks for clearing it up Hamza

I like your responses in this section. You are so helpful. May Allah (swt) bless you and reward you. ameen

Muslim Woman
07-31-2010, 02:24 AM
Salaam Alaykum

earning money is a not must for Muslimahs. So , if her job is creating problem in married life , she must not continue it or find a part time job .

If day by day , wife refuses husband in bed , surely it creates serious problem like divorce or forcing husband to have a secret affair . So , unless wife is sick , she must not say no . I m not sure about mental condition like if father died and she has to go to the funeral .

And Allah knows Best.

Rhubarb Tart
07-31-2010, 08:55 PM
Reading the OP it says the husband work long hours thus he comes home at night when she is asleep. The problem lies with the husband, regardless if she was working or not the next morning she would be tired naturally like we all are during the night. So changes may have to made with the husband working hours as well as changes from her. Also husband meant to considerate of his wife, what kind of a man wakes his wife up for close intimacy...

Initmacy between two spouses is not meant to be a burden. Take Hamza advise and I wish you luck sis.

Ğħαrєєвαħ
07-31-2010, 09:06 PM
^ Thats the point i was trying to make earlie in the thread Uktee, i guess i didnt make it clear enough, but Alhamdulilaah you understood now :)

Rhubarb Tart
07-31-2010, 09:11 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by мυѕℓιмαн 4 ℓιfє
^ Thats the point i was trying to make earlie in the thread Uktee, i guess i didnt make it clear enough, but Alhamdulilaah you understood now :)
Sorry sis I misunderstood you then.
ishallah let hope the sister worked things out.

Ğħαrєєвαħ
07-31-2010, 09:14 PM
InshaAllaah sis

May Allaah help the Ummah in the time of hardship, Ameen

cat eyes
08-02-2010, 04:39 PM
well ask yourself would you like to be refused? then you'll have your answer

Rhubarb Tart
08-02-2010, 04:49 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by cat eyes

well ask yourself would you like to be refused? then you'll have your answer
What do you mean by that? He is waking her up for sex. The question would be: would you like someone to wake you up for intimacy in the night.

cat eyes
08-02-2010, 05:05 PM
to the OP :)

atimah - India
Title
Can a Wife Refuse Her Husband's Bed?
Question
As-Salamu `alaykum. My question is that I want to know if a wife is not interested in sex, does it become compulsory on her to obey her husband in having sex? Please let me know as I am confused!
Date
08/Jun/2005
Topic
Marital relationships, Intimate relations

Answer

Wa `alaykum As-Salamu wa Rahmatullahi wa Barakatuh.

In the Name of Allah, Most Gracious, Most Merciful.

All praise and thanks are due to Allah, and peace and blessings be upon His Messenger.

Dear sister in Islam, we commend your pursuit of knowledge and your keenness to seek what is lawful and avoid what is not. We earnestly implore Allah to bless your efforts in this honorable way.

Islam cares for establishing a lovely relation between a man and his wife. It calls upon both parties to exchange love, show respect, and care for each other. This applies to all aspects of their life: social, intellectual, intimate, etc.

Moreover, Islam pays great attention to the intimate aspect of the husband-wife relationship. Once, when the Prophet got to know that one of his Companions used to spend the whole night in prayer, he immediately gave the Prophetic guidance “Your eyes has a right over you, your guests have a right over you and your wife has a right over you.” (Reported by Al-Bukhari).

In another occasion, the Prophet directed the man to how he should approach his wife, He said: “None of you should fall upon his wife like an animal; but let there first be a messenger between you.” The Companions exclaimed, “What is that messenger?” The Prophet replied, “Kisses and (romantic) words!” (Reported by Al-Daylami)

If these are guidelines on the side of man, the Prophet (peace and blessings be upon him), on the other hand, urged the woman to respond to her husband if he called her to make love. Abu Hurayrah narrated that the Prophet (peace and blessings be upon him) said, "If a husband calls his wife to his bed (i.e. to have sexual relation) and she refuses and causes him to sleep in anger, the angels will curse her till the morning.”

Given these general guidelines, one can conclude that, in response to the specific points indicated in the question, among the duties of a wife towards her husband are that she should satisfy his needs, withhold him from falling into the unlawful and exchange love and affection with him.

If the wife declines his desire to make love with her, he may be psychologically affected and experience physical ailments related to this (e.g. stimulation excitation, congestion and sexual suppression due to the lack of ejaculation).

In the same vein, the wife may go through similar problems and experience the same sufferings if her man declined to meet her sexual needs.

Therefore it is of the wisdom of the Shari`ah that it calls both parties to understand and respond to the natural need of each other. If both husband and wife respond to each other, they will maintain each other’s love, care and affection. Conversely, if they refuse, the relationship can deteriorate. This may also lead one of them to deviate from the right path and look for pleasure outside the marriage. This will eventually lead to the breakdown of the family and the disintegration of the society at large.

However, it is to be added that if the wife is physiologically or physically ill and unable to respond to her husband's call then he should be considerate of her condition and never harm her in any way.

In this context, the late Sheikh Ibn al-`Uthaymin, the well-known Saudi scholar, adds:

If the wife is psychologically ill and is not able to actively respond to her husband's call or if she has a physical illness, then in such cases it is not allowed for the husband to call her to bed. This is because the Prophet (peace and blessings be upon him) said "There is to be no harm done or reciprocation of harm." He should either refrain or enjoy her company in such a way that does not harm her.
You can also read:
Denying a Wife’s Physical Needs: A Sin?

Shall I refuse My Husband's Bed If He Does Not Pray?

Should Wife Never Refuse Husband’s Bed?

Husband and Wife: Mutual Rights and Obligations

Read more: http://www.islamonline.net/servlet/S...#ixzz0vTAg5S1k

Rhubarb Tart
08-02-2010, 05:11 PM

she should ask a scholar. shes hardly going to take any advice from the likes of you

You hardly did not help her either. Again I ask you what do you mean by that?

And the article you have posted which I have posted similar does not address when the wife is asleep! Like sister мυѕℓιмαн 4 ℓιfє said.

Asiyah3
08-02-2010, 05:12 PM
Treat others as you'd like yourself to be treated.

Asiyah3
08-02-2010, 05:15 PM
I think sister Cat eyes was speaking from the husband's perspective
well ask yourself would you like to be refused?
and sis sweet106 from the wife's perspective.
would you like someone to wake you up for intimacy in the night.

Rhubarb Tart
08-02-2010, 05:16 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by **muslimah**
Treat others as you'd like yourself to be treated.
Doesn’t that go for the husband? Ladies are you honestly saying you lot wouldn’t mind if your husband selfishly wake up for sex.

That is not a marriage.

Asiyah3
08-02-2010, 05:18 PM
Doesn’t that go for the husband? Ladies are you honestly saying you lot wouldn’t mind if your husband selfishly wake up for sex.

That is not a marriage.
Lady are you saying that I should refuse my husband daily and keep sleeping?

Rhubarb Tart
08-02-2010, 05:23 PM
Lady are you saying that I should refuse my husband daily and keep sleeping?
If you keep sleeping with your husband when tired, you would resent him. The intimacy is going to become a toll. I wouldn’t refuse; I would change our routine and habits and ask my hubby to be considerate. If he isn’t and he keeps demanding then it is over. He is not worth it. A husband that doesn’t considerate his wife feeling is not worth it.

Asiyah3
08-02-2010, 05:45 PM
If you keep sleeping with your husband when tired, you would resent him. The intimacy is going to become a toll. I wouldn’t refuse; I would change our routine and habits and ask my hubby to be considerate. If he isn’t and he keeps demanding then it is over. He is not worth it. A husband that doesn’t considerate his wife feeling is not worth it.
And a wife that isn't considerate towards her husband's feelings is not worth it?

Rhubarb Tart
08-02-2010, 05:51 PM
And a wife that isn't considerate towards her husband's feelings is not worth it?
If you are talking about in reference to OP, then I don't think she is being inconsiderate.

If you are talking about in general then yes she obviously is not worth it either.:statisfie

Cabdullahi
08-02-2010, 05:54 PM
maybe past experiences with a male cyborg has irked you to make such comments Allahu 3alem

....why not just say you dont like the idea of not being able to refuse

you make it out as if the male who's 'oversexed' is the only one in need of intimacy but the grim reality is women need intimacy as much as men do and the only ppl that say women dont need men for anything are the feminists.
...so sister are you a femi? i hope not insha'Allah ;D

Ğħαrєєвαħ
08-02-2010, 05:56 PM
Yo Brothers and sisters

What sistah Sweet is saying that while the wife is sleeping, should the husband be allowed to wake her up from her sleep to do whatever? thats also the OP`s Question!

Asiyah3
08-02-2010, 05:59 PM
f you are talking about in general then yes she obviously is not worth it either.:statisfie
I was talking about the situation (quoted below) you described in the case of the husband.

I wouldn’t refuse; I would change our routine and habits and ask my hubby to be considerate. If he isn’t and he keeps demanding then it is over. He is not worth it. A husband that doesn’t considerate his wife feeling is not worth it.
So I see no intimacy then and neglect their husband or wife's rights.

Rhubarb Tart
08-02-2010, 06:00 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Abdullahii
maybe past experiences with a male cyborg has irked you to make such comments Allahu 3alem

....why not just say you dont like the idea of not being able to refuse

you make it out as if the male who's 'oversexed' is the only one in need of intimacy but the grim reality is women need intimacy as much as men do and the only ppl that say women dont need men for anything are the feminists.
...so sister are you a femi? i hope not insha'Allah ;D
We are talking about in reference to this topic which is a husband waking his wife for intimacy.

Can I ask you a question, would you wake her up? (Just what to understand the situation above from male perspective).

I wouldn't agree if the wife had done the same thing too.

Rhubarb Tart
08-02-2010, 06:04 PM
I was talking about the situation (quoted below) you described in the case of the husband.

So I see no intimacy then and neglect their husband or wife's rights.
Seriously sister, I wouldn’t entertain the idea of husband/wife waking their partner up for intimacy. I would question my marriage if he was to do that to me especially if he keep doing that when I change my routine and advise my hubby to change.

~Raindrop~
08-02-2010, 06:08 PM
I think the OP's question has been answered, don't you? :ermm:

Asiyah3
08-02-2010, 06:14 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by мυѕℓιмαн 4 ℓιfє
Yo Brothers and sisters

What sistah Sweet is saying that while the wife is sleeping, should the husband be allowed to wake her up from her sleep to do whatever? thats also the OP`s Question!
:sl: sister
We're not scholars. The sister should talk to her husband and consult a reliable and trustworthy scholar.

Ğħαrєєвαħ
08-02-2010, 06:18 PM
Wa`Alaaykum Salaam

Indeed we/you are not

I also agree with you, as i suggested earlier in the thread it is best for the OP to ask someone who is in the position to answer the Q ie.Scholar!

Peace

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!