/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Noise Cancelling Headphones

Beardo
07-30-2010, 07:16 PM
Salaam!

I just wanted to ask ya'll a quick question before I dash off to Jumuah...

Are noise canceling headphones bad for your ears? =/ I'm tempted to buy a pair but I don't want to weaken my hearing alongside!

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Brasco
07-30-2010, 07:23 PM
بسم الله الرحمان الرحيم

السلام عليكم و رحمة الله

الحمد الله

As far as I know, they won't weaken your hearing In sha Allah. All this things are doing is canceling frequencies, that's all and this does not have any effects, in sha Allah!

Beardo
07-30-2010, 07:25 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Brasco
بسم الله الرحمان الرحيم

السلام عليكم و رحمة الله

الحمد الله

As far as I know, they won't weaken your hearing In sha Allah. All this things are doing is canceling frequencies, that's all and this does not have any effects, in sha Allah!
I'm taking your word for it, Bro. If it does weaken my hearing, you better lock your doors.

Brasco
07-30-2010, 07:30 PM
Actually, it'll save your ears insha'allah :D since you will hear no loud noise :D

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Ğħαrєєвαħ
07-30-2010, 07:33 PM
InshaAllaah whatever it is, it works and Benefiits you

Ive never heard of "Noise Cancelling headphones", they cancel out the geeky noise?

Beardo
07-30-2010, 07:37 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Brasco
Actually, it'll save your ears insha'allah :D since you will hear no loud noise :D
Wouldn't t be worse for your ears sicne you're actually taking ALL the sound in?

format_quote Originally Posted by мυѕℓιмαн 4 ℓιfє
InshaAllaah whatever it is, it works and Benefiits you

Ive never heard of "Noise Cancelling headphones", they cancel out the geeky noise?
headphones that basically blocks out all the sound around you.

I also believe that the sound from the headphones can't be heard outside of your ears either, right?

~Raindrop~
07-30-2010, 07:39 PM
I did read somewhere once that using headphones for an hour allows x thousand number of germs to grow in your ears. Or was it earphones?
Oh dear. I seem to have spoilt the jollyness of the thread, what with the threats and all...

Ğħαrєєвαħ
07-30-2010, 07:40 PM
Sound amazing , technology these days gets geekier and geekier each year!
How is that possible that it blocks sound around you, i just googled them and they look huge :-\

~Raindrop~
07-30-2010, 07:43 PM
Nah, Sony do these teeny in-ear ones. Your ears don't feel half funny after you take them out though lol

Ğħαrєєвαħ
07-30-2010, 07:43 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Aisha
I did read somewhere once that using headphones for an hour allows x thousand number of germs to grow in your ears. Or was it earphones?
Oh dear. I seem to have spoilt the jollyness of the thread, what with the threats and all...
I think they are ear phones, well basically they touch your ears an all, like your ear wax too:p, and you have germs on ears wax and other geeky stuff stuck :-\ and then they stick on to your geeky ear phones :-\

:-\ i know eww right:-\

Ğħαrєєвαħ
07-30-2010, 07:44 PM
Nah, Sony do these teeny in-ear ones. Your ears don't feel half funny after you take them out though lol

looks weird, how they even get it inside the ear :-\

~Raindrop~
07-30-2010, 07:47 PM
Erm..the pic's a little too big. The roundish black thing goes right inside the ear. The silver bit stays out.

Ğħαrєєвαħ
07-30-2010, 07:50 PM
Erm..the pic's a little too big. The roundish black thing goes right inside the ear. The silver bit stays out.

Eww thats disgusting
lol

Jazakallahu Khaayr for sharing Sistah

Brasco
07-30-2010, 08:00 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Rashad
Wouldn't t be worse for your ears sicne you're actually taking ALL the sound in?
No. It's simple: you will hear no noise from outside and that's because the lower-frequencies will be cancelled so all you will hear is your audio and it is up to you how loud you want to listen to it, and by these headphones your audios do not have to be that loud :) So it really helps you actually. If you face an air hammer, you won't hear it Insha'allah :D

أحمد
07-30-2010, 08:16 PM
:sl:

Prolonged use of headphones and earphones damage the ears; don't use headphones or earphones continuously for long periods of time.

Problems caused by either include earaches, headaches and an uncomfortable feeling of something moving around in the ear; that's because the ear consists of tubes, bones and fluid. When there's instability in fluid; you feel dizzy, with drum, bones and air pressure you get pain and feeling of something moving around, as you would with large amounts of earwax. The difference is; this is much worse. The good news is; you can get ear-drops to treat this problem. If you spot any problem; see a doctor ASAP! Don't wait for it to get worse, because if left untreated; it can get much worse.

:wa:

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!