/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Dua request for my husbands work visa/residence

shadoww_16
07-31-2010, 03:41 AM
Assalam Alaikum

Could you please make dua for my husband's work visa. His work visa is expiring in end of August and all we are waiting for is his police clearance to come asap so we may lodge the application. Currently the waiting time for police clearance is 12 weeks and we need it asap. If he doesn't get it in time he will lose his job and will have to leave the country and will make it harder for me and my 3 children. Please make dua that his police clearance comes asap and we can go ahead and lodge his work visa application. He is also having problems with his residence application as immigration is saying that my husbands health is not up to the governments standards. My husband is allahumdulilah healthy and has no health problems ever apart from the normal flu and cold. Everything is in allah's hands. May allah s.t make it easier for all of us and give us the best of health and give us knowledge and deen.

Jazakallah khair

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Abu Zainab
07-31-2010, 10:31 AM
May Allaah solve all your problems and make your affairs easy.

Pray two raka'ahs in the third part of the night and ask Allaah for whatever you wish and insha'Allaah everything will be better than before.

I ask Allaah to give you and your family the best in dunya and the best in aakhira and to help you in remembering Him,thanking Him and worshiping Him in the best manner. Aameen.

Ğħαrєєвαħ
07-31-2010, 09:37 PM
May Allaah make every hard situation easy upon you and your loved ones Uktee Ameen :)

Asiyah3
08-01-2010, 01:13 AM
:wa:

Ameen thumma ameen.

May Allah ease all your affairs and grant you and your family peace.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!