/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Any Arabic addon's for MS Word 2007?

- Qatada -
07-31-2010, 05:54 PM
asalaam alaikum warahmatulah wabarakatuh

Are there any addons i can download so i can write arabic on MS Word 2007?

Jazakum Allah khayran.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Ummu Sufyaan
08-01-2010, 11:45 AM
:wasalamex
i dont have much knowledge in IT,

but as far as i know you need an Arabic keyboard and you need to install the Arabic setting. i think its already there (there is a range of languages you can install on word), but its a matter of activating it, if you will.

~Raindrop~
08-01-2010, 11:49 AM
:wa:
You need to activate an Arabic font from the PC's Control Panel. There's an 'Add other language' option somewhere in there.
And as Umm Sufyaan said, you'll need an Arabic keyboard. However, you can use an on-screen keyboard too, although it gets rather irksome after a whie.
(If you're using the Arabic font at the time, the letters on it will automatically be Arabic ones)

Danah
08-01-2010, 12:42 PM

Actually I have never installed Arabic on my computers as it always come already installed on it.

Check this window if you can get the same setting and choices

And as for Arabic keyboard this might help:
http://www.ehow.com/how_5031659_inst...-keyboard.html

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
أحمد
08-03-2010, 05:55 PM
:sl:

Do as instructed by Danah. If you need extras, i.e. a spell-checker; use Microsoft Office Language Pack for Arabic.

Details: Office 2007 Language Pack & Office 2010 Language Pack

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!