/* */

PDA

View Full Version : No more TVs, Mobiles, computers etc

h-n
08-01-2010, 07:32 PM
After some people had trouble with understanding the situation, I have decided to post this thread to help.

This is a follow up from the “Collapse of these countries” thread
The “Major signs of the Day of Judgement thread”
Also “Murder” thread

The Prophet Jesus peace be upon him is not going to appear on TV, Internet, and on mobiles, you won’t be taking holiday photos with him etc.

1. At them moment, with the west in particular they have a level of comfort to be able to discuss wars, natural disasters in the comfort of their homes, when the countries collapse, they will not have government support. They will not be talking idly about events, but living through them.

This is the difference between now and living through the Major signs of the Day of Judgement, its not just about mentally remembering the Day of Judgement, but physically living in accordance with remembering the Day of Judgement more. Meaning that you would not be bothered about the colour of clothes that you are wearing, why bother decorating the house when you are living at the time of Prophet Jesus peace be upon him? You know that the Gog and Magog are coming to trash the place, and even after Prophet Jesus peace be upon him will die, and the end of the world will happen.

Permanent losses

2. When we have natural disasters the last thing on people’s minds is to be laid back and play games, surf the internet for casual reasons, (trying to catch up with the news is another matter which I will go into in point 3). When there is a natural disaster, war etc, people think about recovery, but when you go through the Major signs of the Day of Judgement, there are permanent losses, i.e. no more internet, people making TV programmes, mobiles etc. So not about recovery, but being patient and remembering Allah and the Day of Judgement.

Communicating the news.

3. Communication is very important, but when you start going through the Major signs of the Day of Judgement, people will rely on word of mouth, Also we know that the Major signs of the Day of Judgement will be following each other, so you don’t need anymore information on knowing what is going on and what is going to happen, i.e.

-if the Mahdi is here, you know that the Dajjal will be coming soon,
-when the Dajjal is here, you know the Prophet Jesus peace be upon him is coming soon,
-when the Prophet Jesus peace be upon him is here , you know that the Gog and Magog are coming etc.

They are even starting to charge the news on the internet, well doesn’t matter, as the relevant news that we need, ie natural disasters, wars, etc are being told through other news channels and that is sufficient for the time being until the countries have finished running, to a point that no one will be caring about waving their flag around.

Panicking

4. People will be worried, no more banks etc, of course they are, what do people think that people will be running the national bank of Pakistan??? As per the other thread the “Major signs of the Day of Judgement” there will not be banks etc. There will also be a drought.
As per the “”Murder” thread. Be steadfast in Islam, do NOT follow others people telling you to join their side and that is the only way to survive, you have to be patient. When something bad happens, there are people who are not confident on what to do, were to go.
Well again, people are stuck into living in this world well, but being a Muslim is enough to help you get through. It is not about materialistic things, its about being patient. Never go around joining anyone telling you to kill so and so, and their will be people waging battles, saying they are on the right side, and you should not be fooled just because they say they are Muslims. You have to THINK, what are they fighting for? When things are coming to an end. Stay away, and join the Mahdi and Prophet Jesus peace be upon him arrives, and if you fight were they lead, at least you’ll know that you are fighting on the RIGHT side.

Individuality

5. It is not about individual lives, its not about being a recluse as you are part of going through the Major signs of the Day of Judgement, and you have to stay together as Muslims, There are people that are not used to this, they also like showing off, being competitive but of course its more about supporting each other then ever. When you are going through the Major signs of the Day of Judgement, it not about going to University and there are no more educations on businesses, political science. Etc.

Being an individual is important and remains, but doing what you were supposed to do in this world, worship Allah, remember the Day of Judgement, Paradise and Hell is more pronounced as there is no more talk of playing games etc. You are here to worship Allah, learning on business is not going to help you on the Day of Judgement. Well the west likes to make movies on being a hers, and their soldiers fighting in an unjust war and they have difficulty in comprehending going through the Major signs of the Day of Judgment. They treat it like if its bad as they won’t have the comforts that they are used to, but people should remain steadfast in Islam. As of course you won’t be caring about not having a toothbrush when the Gog and Magog are here etc.

Hastening things up.

6.Some people have thought that this is what I want, to hasten up things, (which of course isn’t possible for anyone to do). So I like to say that;=-

- if I thought for 1 second that I believed that the countries are not finishing, then I will say it, but of course I don’t accept that. I believe 100% that these countries are finishing going towards the Major signs of the Day of Judgement, but I am happy to accept the other way, as why shouldn’t I accept that Allah is going to allow things to continue even more? Everything to me is showing the collapse of these countries.

-if people don’t expect me to take it seriously now, then I would ask them when do they think I should? When Allah has always taught us to heed the signs of the Day of Judgement.

- if people don’t want to listen to this, I don’t have an issue with them asking anyone else, at least they heed the signs and stop being complacent.

- We know that these countries will not be around when the Prophet arrives. When the Western countries collapse for example, it will have a knock on effect on the rest of the countries around the world, including Saudi Arabia, Pakistan etc.

-I find that some people are treating Islam as the Christians and the Jews have done, they look towards living in this world, even the Jews use religion to get married, in how to live in this world, but they neglect the hereafter. So of course no use for them. Even there are plenty of Christians who are happy to talk about doing good deeds as they know they won’t receive any opposition in talking about love etc, but they are not saving themselves from the fires of Hell for their idol worship.

-to me this is not a time for casual, idle talk in Islam, frankly there are plenty of people who have been complacent, even a Muslims mentioning to me that the 2004 tsunami is not a sign of the Day of Judgement, which of course is appalling as of course it is. This for anyone who has seen and heard it has been written on their books as part of their warnings, and if they have not repented it will be held against them on the Day of Judgement. Of course we were not witnesses to the destruction of the people of Aad and Thamud, but it is written on our records that we have been warned.

-Yes, I have told people that the Day of Judgement is upon us, and also provided my reasons in the Collapse of these countries thread, and the Major signs of the Day of Judgement thread etc and I stand by them. If people refuse to accept this, then let them create their own threads explaining what they think is going to happen and what we should be concentrating on too and soon about were this world is heading.

-this is not about knowing the unseen, the signs of the Day of Judgement are not invisible to us,

-I am not talking about when the Day of Judgement will happen of course no one knows except Allah. This is about heeding the signs as Allah has taught us too. At least when you go through the Major signs of the Day of Judgment, people will not be saying you shouldn’t be saying that the Day of Judgement is upon us.

So Summary

-the countries are collapsing right now
-then the finish collapsing,
-the we go through the Major signs of the Day of Judgement, including the Dajjal etc
-then the Day of Judgement itself.

So I am asking people to incorporate this in their lives, not to be shocked when the countries collapse and start joining the wrong side when people panic and don’t know what to do. Teach your children, so they don’t follow after the wrong crowd. To be steadfast in Islam. To not to worry when they lose the way of life as the next world is their reward. I am not asking people to get up and leave their lives, they will know this when the time comes and no doubt considering the situation of today and as per my other threads, its going to happen soon.

The whole world is facing the Major signs of the Day of Judgement together, ie the Dajjal does not matter were you are in this world. AS the whole world we are going towards the Major signs of the Day of Judgement together, Even countries got together to decide to fight against Islam, the go through the financial crisis together, they US, UK, France can all go down together. They said they did not want to have Islam, there is no need for them to be here when the Prophet Jesus peace be upon him arrives, be careful for what you ask for.

So no more TVs,
-No more mobiles
-No more record producing
-No more movie making etc.

Be steadfast in Islam, and whatever the difficulty people may face, remember that it is worth it for the life of the next world.

Hopefully this is my last thread, as winding down for Ramadan, as something pops up and unfortunately it was mentioned on another forum that people are not accepting the tough situation to come. Its best that they are left to think about what is presented to them and see the signs around them and take heed.

Remember Allah and the Day of Judgement much.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!