/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Dear friends/ Ramadan leave

glo
08-02-2010, 11:12 AM
Peace to you all

I had already planned to take a break from this forum for the duration of Ramadan, but I now feel that it is best to start my break a little earlier ... (as in 'with immediate effect')

I will take time to spend with my family whilst I am off work myself, and I am planning to learn a little Urdu to try on my unsuspecting neighbours! :giggling:

So I guess I am the first one to wish you all Ramadan Mubarak. I hope that your holy month will be beneficial to you; that it will be full of precious time with God as well as with each other, full of peace and joy as well as repentance and devotion.

Be excellent to each other, and keep up the good work in the 'Make a sentence with the last word' thread! :rock:

I expect to be back sometime in September. :inshallah

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
sister herb
08-02-2010, 11:19 AM
Peace with you dear glo;

:statisfie nice time to you too. We are waiting you back at September.

sister Harb

Salahudeen
08-02-2010, 11:21 AM
Peace be with you glo have a nice time with the family.

Amat Allah
08-02-2010, 11:42 AM
:bism:

May Allah bless this month for all of us and all months Ameeen.

Thank you my sweet sister ^^.

May Allah lead your way to the path of the endless happiness and make you from the best of peoples ever raised up for mankind...Ameeeeeeeeen

Take care of your self ...

leaving you under Allah`s sight...

sayonara Kawaii ...

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Misz_Muslimah
08-02-2010, 03:07 PM
Seeya in September inshallah :)

Sawdah
08-02-2010, 06:40 PM
See you in September Glo, inshaAllah.:)

Take care! :peace:

Ğħαrєєвαħ
08-02-2010, 10:05 PM
Peace to you too Glo :)

Aww i will miss you ,i hope you have a wonderful time off with your family
Thankyou for the early reminder, even though its not soo early but Thankyou Glo:)

Oooh and i hope to speak some Urdu with you Geeky sis when you get back ofcourse:D
I also hope the blessed month blesses the Ummah Indeed.
i will try to be excellent and i shall also try to keep my work good Indeed

And InshaAllaah i will be waiting to welcome you back InshaAllaah in September dear geeky

And peace :awesome:

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!