/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Sincerity and Islam

Amat Allah
08-02-2010, 12:20 PM

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Flame of Hope
04-12-2011, 12:13 AM
Mashallah! I really enjoyed watching the videos. These videos are of specific importance to us because it's a well-known fact that sincerity is everything in Islam.

I loved the last part of the second video where he says: Logic is Sincerity. This only shows that sincerity is inseparable from AQL or logic.

Alhamdulillahir rabbil al ameen!

Amat Allah
04-13-2011, 04:08 AM
Yes my sweetheart, but many do not understand it in this way and that may lead them to another way than Allah`s...May Allah guide us all Ameeeeeeen

Jazakum Allahu khayran for your reply my dear and precious sister , may Allah love you, honor you and always be your guider and protector and all the Ummah Ameeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeen

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!