/* */

PDA

View Full Version : AssalamuAlaikum all

whitechapel786
08-04-2010, 11:33 AM
I used to be big fans of forums in my early teens were I spent debating and arguing allot on ikhtilafi issues a lot. I got fed of arguing and realised it was weakening my imaan so I left the forums altogether. Few years have past and now I have decided to make a return but without the intention of debates n arguments (I will admit my boredom at work has kind of persuaded me to join this forum). Anyway salamz to all.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Ğħαrєєвαħ
08-04-2010, 05:14 PM
Wa`Alaaykum Salaam Whitechapel786

Welcom to the forum and hope you enjoy your stay here and gain beautiful knowledge about your deen.

Yeah you dont have to join forums to debate/argue whatever, but you can gain precious Knowledge

And Indeed too much debating does decrease your Imaan so use your time that you have been blessed with by learning!

Peace

PouringRain
08-04-2010, 06:21 PM
Welcome to the forum.

whitechapel786
08-05-2010, 08:45 AM
JazakAllahuKhair Muslima4life and pouring rain. by the way i am a restricted user at the moment. i understand i need to submit minimum of 50 posts before i can be a full member? which forums can i reply to for now? been trying to get involved but i am restricted.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Tilmeez
08-05-2010, 09:14 AM
:sl:

Welcome on board.

which forums can i reply to for now

Almost every where! Some of them are moderated and your posts will be subject to approval and may appear after some time.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!