/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Need help starting a Islamic Website

N1LOY
08-05-2010, 02:28 AM
As-Salaamualaykum Wa Rahmatullaahi Wa Barakaatuh.

As stated in the thread title, I am planning to create a Islamic Website.
Thanks to Allah (SWT), I have enough knowledge to build a site that will help people all around the world. I know how to work with domains, forums, SEO and have a sufficient knowledge in CSS, HTML, PHP. I can also design eye-candy logos. : )

That is not where I need your help. :happy:

I need your help in knowledge of Islam. I am young, inexperienced. I do not have enough knowledge to help other people, but I do believe I will have one day and it is not far from today. So this is a message to all the truth speaker and slave of Allah, please come and help me (us) in the name of Allah to deliver the truth.

If you are interested please contact me via PM.

May Allah Guide us all to Truth and keep us on the straight path, and improve our affairs and purify us for the hereafter, Aameen.
Jazakumullaahukhairan.
Was Salaamu'alaykum Wa Rahmatullaahi Wabarkatuh.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
N1LOY
08-06-2010, 06:04 AM
Or you can post here... : ) And give me some advice.

Snowflake
08-07-2010, 07:37 PM
assalamu alaykum,

Not sure what you're asking tbh. I don't think anyone but a qualified teacher can really teach you about Islam. However you can find authentic Islamic material on these site to use on your website. I don't think you need permission but let them know your intention out of courtesy anyway. There's also tons of material here at your disposal. May Allah reward your efforts. Ameen.

http://www.beconvinced.com/archive/en/main.php

http://www.islamawareness.net/Dua/Fortress/130.html

http://www.kalamullah.com/

Muhammad
08-08-2010, 06:17 PM
Wa Alaykum Assalaam warahmatullaahi wabarakaatuh,

May Allaah (swt) reward you for your intentions. What sort of site are you hoping to create? Will it be like a forum, or a site with articles etc? Also, will there be anything different about your site that other Islamic sites do not have?

It would be good to have someone qualified to help you - someone who has had formal teaching in Islam/studied with scholars etc. It's unlikely you will find such a person on this site, to be honest. Also, be sure that the people you recruit are trustworthy and reliable with regards to their knowledge of Islam and commitment to the site.

May Allaah (swt) help you find suitable people for your site, Ameen.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!