/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Beware!! - Dont underestimate....

Abdul-Raouf
08-05-2010, 05:02 PM
Hazrat Jundub bin Abdullah (May Allah be pleased with him) reported: The Messenger of Allah [SAWW](PBUH) said, "Once someone said: `By Allah! Allah will not forgive such and such (a person).' Thereupon Allah, the Exalted and the Glorious, said: `Who is he who takes an oath in My Name that I will not grant pardon to so-and-so? I have granted pardon to so-and-so and rendered your good deeds fruitless.''' [Muslim].

Lesson : Some people become self-conceited as a result of their excessive worship to the point that they start disparaging and making low estimates of their fellow Muslims and their deeds, little knowing that Allah, Glorious is He, is of vast forgiveness. They do not realize that if Allah so wills, He can destroy all their deeds and consign them to Hell and send the other people who have been disparaged and underestimated to Jannah. Therefore, one should never become proud of his piety nor should one consider others of little value or good deeds, as only Allah Alone knows what is inside our hearts.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Ğħαrєєвαħ
08-05-2010, 05:21 PM
Aslaamu`Alaaykum

And Allaah indeed Allaah knows

Jazakallahu Khaayran

Wa`Alaaykum Salaam

Vigno
08-05-2010, 05:47 PM
Asalamu Alekum

Jazaka Allah khair brother, may Allah not make us like that and forgive us if we ever did that, ameen.

Asalamu Alekum

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!