/* */

PDA

View Full Version : concern about joining duhur and asr prayers??

xoxox
08-06-2010, 02:37 PM
i work in a childcare and i have a time to do my duhur prayer and i do it but i dont have a break or place to do my asr prayer and so i thought could i join my asr with duhur prayer.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
أحمد
08-06-2010, 11:01 PM
:sl:

You might find this thread useful :inshallah

:wa:

xoxox
08-08-2010, 03:40 AM
yea but mine is a different situation and would like to know what to for that. thanks anyway!!

ardianto
08-08-2010, 01:02 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by xoxox
i work in a childcare and i have a time to do my duhur prayer and i do it but i dont have a break or place to do my asr prayer and so i thought could i join my asr with duhur prayer.
:sl:

If you have no time to do salah asr you are allowed to joining (jama) duhur and asr in duhur time. There are many fatawa from Ulama about this.

However, this is only if you really have no time. If you have enough time in asr, (i.e your boss give you few moments for salah asr), you are not allowed to joining your salah.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
xoxox
08-13-2010, 12:55 PM
thanks ardianto and Ahmed waheed for the reply. it was really helpful!! :)

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!