/* */

PDA

View Full Version : India

Abdul-Raouf
08-08-2010, 02:13 AM
Yes ..thats my country... India - Diversities Unified.

So have you been to India / Tamil Nadu / Chennai ? Share your experience.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Insecured soul
08-08-2010, 06:30 AM
Iv been living in mumbai since childhood, but never had to chance to go there, but i know chennai is beautiful and a lot of coconut trees there?

:sl:

north_malaysian
08-09-2010, 07:22 AM
I love dosai/thosai, idli, banana leaf rice etc..... I think that I would have no problem eating in Chennai... hihi

'Abd Al-Maajid
08-09-2010, 07:25 AM
I have been to Bengaluru but didn't get a chance to go to Chennai....Oh! I live in Hyderabad if that makes any sense. I bet Hyderabad is more beautiful...:D

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Abdul-Raouf
08-09-2010, 04:46 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by north_malaysian
I love dosai/thosai, idli, banana leaf rice etc..... I think that I would have no problem eating in Chennai... hihi
Jus an hour back had my dinner....Dosai+ chilly chatini + sambar :-)

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!