/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Muslimbook???

Raudha
08-08-2010, 12:58 PM
What's the point of it?

I found a link to the login page somewhere and the layout is identical to facebook.
I also made enquiries about it and was told that its no different. What's the point of having a social networking sight for Muslims if it can still promote fitnah like pictures, intermingling etc.?
In fact, isn't it worse than facebook in the sense that its promoting fitnah IN THE NAME OF ISLAM???
And how can anyone be sure that there are only Muslims registering on the network?

Just my two cents. Opinions please...

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Ğħαrєєвαħ
08-08-2010, 05:15 PM
Aslaamu`Alaaykum

Never been on it, first time ive heard of it and i agree with you. I guess the people who made that site were probs not practising or whatever.
Allahu Alam

Wa`Alaaykum Salaam

cat eyes
08-08-2010, 05:28 PM
lol never heard of it..

The fitnah is endless innit. maybe ask a scholar on a fatwa site if there doing wrong sis? see what the scholar says about it.

Muslim Woman
08-08-2010, 05:36 PM
Salaam

I read a news that : some Pakistani brothers boycotted facebook after draw the Prophet cartoon debate . They created a forum where no anti Islmaic posts will be submitted and they asked others to boycott Facebook and join their forum .

It was a protest against Facebook's decision to allow a hateful act against the last Prophet pbuh. I forgot the name of that forum . So , not sure if u are talking about that site.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Rhubarb Tart
08-08-2010, 05:37 PM
Salam

Never heard of it. Just went on it now and will check it out. :shade:

What do you think of this website (islamicboard)? muslimbook , facebook etc can be useful depending on how people use it. The people that created muslimbook may have good intention like Muslims won’t have to deal with anti Islamic groups and bigots. No insults on our religion or our prophets (peace be upon them). It is not cool to assume the people that created this social networking site are not practicing. In fact no one here should decide who is practising or not.

Ğħαrєєвαħ
08-08-2010, 05:42 PM
^I agree with you sistah

And like i said Allaah knows best as its best not to judge.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!